Options

Thanks for listening to a suggestion

CthunCthun Registered Users 35 Posts
You guys have been taking a beating about this patch. Whether that is deserved or not, I will hold my comments, they've alredy been said by others.

Regardless, I know that the suggestion to include patch notes popped up in here at one point. I liked being able to read what had been incorporated, rather than guessing, so thanks for that at least. Wanted to give some props for one of the positives.

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I'm looking forward to this patch as long as they make it so that swapping runes will not cost gems...
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to this patch as long as they make it so that swapping runes will not cost gems...

That was about as positive a comment as I've read from you US... I thought I'd take a beating for even putting up a positive Glu thread, though it hasn't slipped to the bottom of the threads yet, lol.

A little gold for the swap would be okay with me. Enough so you have to think about doing it, but not so much that it prevents you from performing the swap, or requires you to farm gold for hours on end to keep up with the need. Maybe in line with the 2 star evo cost. Will add up for multiple pieces, but not overwhelming unless you need to swap every other level.

I'm with you on the gems. I feel like we got hit from multiple angles with gems this patch, which is the main thing that has me shaking my head shaking. We'll have to see how crucial the swapping is/becomes with content expansion I suppose, though it sounds significant. I haven't played enough with this new patch to see the need yet.
  • Options
    Cthun wrote: »
    That was about as positive a comment as I've read from you US... I thought I'd take a beating for even putting up a positive Glu thread, though it hasn't slipped to the bottom of the threads yet, lol.

Dont jinx it man...

And i really do love the game. That's why i get so mad whenever the updates are bad. It hurts..
  • Options
    And i really do love the game. That's why i get so mad whenever the updates are bad. It hurts..

Yeah it is a good one and it is tough to watch it get more and more frustrating.
  • Options
    Cthun wrote: »
    Yeah it is a good one and it is tough to watch it get more and more frustrating.

Yeah. Slow gameplay really bites.

Basically, I'm counting on this update to bring back my love for EW3.