After patch!!

TumblecaneTumblecane Registered Users 6 Posts
Do we get any free stuff for being forced to participate in real life due to server maintenance ? :eek:

Comments

• LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Tumblecane wrote: »
    Do we get any free stuff for being forced to participate in real life due to server maintenance ? :eek:

Are you serious?
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Tumblecane wrote: »

Yes! Free stuff you get includes a Vitamin D upgrade from being out in the sun, health increase from walking around, charisma increase for interacting with other humans in the real world. ;D
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    @GluAdmin....I just sat here posting on forums the whole time while playing Injustice Gods Among Us.

Oh, but even better, i got 150 on Flappy Bird.

Who needs charisma and vitamin D and health?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
    @GluAdmin....I just sat here posting on forums the whole time while playing Injustice Gods Among Us.

Oh, but even better, i got 150 on Flappy Bird.

Who needs charisma and vitamin D and health?

You got 150 on Flappy Bird?! That's dedication.
  • VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    And no one should be able to pass 150, because that would be hack!!

Joking XD
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Wait so Glu Admins play flappy bird during work or...?
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    You got 150 on Flappy Bird?! That's dedication.

Man, it was hard.....

I had to go wash my hands cuz they were sweating so much after i got that score:)
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    I keep on deleting and redownloading this stupid game lol. I only play it when i am really bored.
  • Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Yes! Free stuff you get includes a Vitamin D upgrade from being out in the sun, health increase from walking around, charisma increase for interacting with other humans in the real world. ;D

Yeah, try to gain Vitamin D in Canada right now. Its spring and we still have a ton of snow and its freezing outside.
  • NazmarNazmar Registered Users 13 Posts
    We've got humor here....
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts

been doing that since rising ronin update.
    Nazmar wrote: »
    We've got humor here....

It happens... sometimes.
  • durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    It happens... sometimes.

Maybe this time Glu could give to the players some of that fun back. Like, listen to what we've been suggesting and complaining.