EW3 1.2 Patch and Maintenance - Elemental Fury

Comments

• kokobokokokoboko Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hello Glu people, i just whant to say that , Onether Useless Update......We players whant jade boss who will drop godle items , pvp , repeat button and mby some guild skills, that si all!!! Nobady ask for energy stone....and more gods to pray/pay/
  • andreusandreus Registered Users 9 Posts
    not even the moderator is reading it anymore they just care about money probably when people start to leave the game they realise oou we loosing money lets do something maybe it will be to LATE
  • BladeshederBladesheder Registered Users 26 Posts
    Ive iPhone 4 and now i cant log in!! Ive installed iOS 7.1 because it says" update failed" when i was updating patch 1.2 and The final problem is that 1/4 of download is not going to complete, also if i wait all time with The open app. Anyway what do i have to do? Di i have to reinstall app? How do i have to do to fix The problem? Sorry for my bad english, thanks
    Ive iPhone 4 and ive installed iOS 7.1 after that, during patch's update, it says "update failed".
    When i thought to fix the problem to log in, 1/4 of download in main screen (when you open The app, The Blue bar) is not going to complete also if i wait all time with The app open.
    How can i fix this problem? Do i have to reinstall app? If i reinstall do i lose all my data? Please help me is one day that i cant play!! Thanks a lot and sorry for my bad english! :D
  • MinatoMinato Registered Users 16 Posts
    Why can not pay with gold instead of always pay gems? I was tired of being full of gold but you oblige to pay gems (ticket turn, change runes)! And the worst are the potions! 10 gems for one potion heal ! Seriously!
    Eternity Warriors 2 gold is really helpful !

Sorry for bad english
  • EndweaverEndweaver Registered Users 7 Posts
    I can't play after updating the game. I'm using an Xperia Z1. It just kept showing the "GOOGLE Play" Screen and doesn't continue to load? Do I need to uninstall and reinstall the game?!
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Minato wrote: »
    Why can not pay with gold instead of always pay gems? I was tired of being full of gold but you oblige to pay gems (ticket turn, change runes)! And the worst are the potions! 10 gems for one potion heal ! Seriously!
    Eternity Warriors 2 gold is really helpful !

Sorry for bad english

Gold can be earned.

But charging gems is how they make money and **** good players off.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
    Can anyone answer me please?
    Thanks guys
  • EndweaverEndweaver Registered Users 7 Posts
    Endweaver wrote: »
    I can't play after updating the game. I'm using an Xperia Z1. It just kept showing the "GOOGLE Play" Screen and doesn't continue to load? Do I need to uninstall and reinstall the game?!

Anyone from the Technical Support team who can help with this issue I'm facing?! :mad:
  • jheragjherag Registered Users 11 Posts
    Thanks for the reply.. :)
  • UnknowersUnknowers Registered Users 19 Posts
    Stop please, let the Support Update the fail on IPhone 4 please this is more important for the moment cause we can't play as 3weeks now..
    So please let us the priority...
  • CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Nothing will change however many people complain, they don't care if its too hard for some people. If people said it was to easy they would drop everything and change it straight away, as the did when tower was first introduced.

You got to wonder when people will learn that simple fact? Never post anything about how easy something is! That's the quickest way to get something fixed in a negative way for the player!
  • EvilButNiceEvilButNice Registered Users 55 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    Hello Eternity Warriors, and welcome to the Elemental Fury!

13391111235_78dbb24894_b.jpg

iOS Maintenance Window: 3/24/2014 17:00 PST
    android Maintenance Window: 3/25/2014 11:00 PST

Tower of the Fire Lotus
    A new Endless Tower has emerged from the shattered chest of a great demon lord of old. Connected to the Tower of Heroes, brave warriors can find access to the Tower of the Fire Lotus once they have conquered the 50th level of the Tower of Heroes. Be warned warriors, those without strong Runes of Fire Resistance in their armor and Runes of Lightning in their weapons will soon find themselves overwhelmed by the chaotic fury of these hellspawn.

13391111415_a13bc8ea37.jpg

RUNE SYSTEM
    Ancient magics have once again been found, and the secrets of the runes have been unlocked for battle against the demonic foes you face!
    • Socketing System
    • Elemental Armor Runes
    • Elemental Weapon Runes
    • Fire, Lightning and Ice Elements!

How do I use Runes?
    • Click on the Item you want to Socket
    • Click Upgrade, then Drill Socket
    • Click Insert Rune
    • Choose the Rune you want to Insert
    • Click Insert Rune!

Where can I get Drills and Runes

Drills
    Drills have a small chance to drop in both of the Endless Towers and the upcoming Kingdom Four dungeons! They can also come from the God of Crafting offering and be purchased directly during Socketing.

Runes
    Runes can drop from both Endless Towers, but have a higher chance in the elemental tower! They can also be acquired from the God of Crafting, and even better ones from the God of Runes!

With all do respect sir but I dont like this new update sorry..I feel like starting all over again..You guys wasted my efforts,time,patience and money for this new update..Yet you are going to force us to spend more money again..No ..not with this patch..The new patch is not even there yet..You only released the epic runes not legendary ones..so this is not the full patch yet....Your suppose to climb up to a new level..Not by editing the monsters making it stronger and Higher Hp..You guys should have set another map for the elemental upgraded weapons aside from the normal and legendary mode..You only discourage new gamers here which is a bad move..and much worst your losing a customer here.I wont be spending anymore until something interesting will come out in a new update..
  • DatboijayDatboijay Registered Users 1 Posts
    With all do respect sir but I dont like this new update sorry..I feel like starting all over again..You guys wasted my efforts,time,patience and money for this new update..Yet you are going to force us to spend more money again..No ..not with this patch..The new patch is not even there yet..You only released the epic runes not legendary ones..so this is not the full patch yet....Your suppose to climb up to a new level..Not by editing the monsters making it stronger and Higher Hp..You guys should have set another map for the elemental upgraded weapons aside from the normal and legendary mode..You only discourage new gamers here which is a bad move..and much worst your losing a customer here.I wont be spending anymore until something interesting will come out in a new update..

Honestly i think the patch sucks. I was expecting something that would better gaming experience but no. You guys added elemental attacks which was cool but didnt u guys think about putting life steal for the weapons since the game is much harder now? I feel like im playing a messed up version of diablo. I spent so much money on this game already and im starting to lose interest. How do you guys expect me to spend more if the game sucks now. And also whats up with the background music it just fades out in the middle of a quest. I hope you guys are doing something to rectify these issues
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    there is legendary rune just not from offering, not sure which floor drops them my guess 60+ or combine only. its 5.2 or 5.4 elemental damage increase.
  • Marvz098Marvz098 Registered Users 10 Posts
    This update many player quit......huhuhuhuhuhuh sucks update
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Marvz098 wrote: »
    This update many player quit......huhuhuhuhuhuh sucks update

Yeah, this is BS.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Rockah0licRockah0lic Registered Users 12 Posts
    Honestly, I actually do like the update, or at least the idea of it... Did the developers go about it wrong? In some ways, yes. However, with the new runes, it does add more competition since they do increase your GS. Also, the effects are pretty cool. The patch has been out for like 2 days and with it being this big of a patch, of course it is going to have tweaks to be made. Just give them a little bit of time... My guess about why the item selling process is taking so long is because the servers are so crammed right now with people still updating. I'm sure there's other reasons too, but that's just one. Btw, don't expect there to be anymore map levels added. This isn't WoW or some other online MMORPG. If they want to add more levels, then they will more than likely put them on EW4 if and when it comes out.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Moderator has already stated a 4th map will be added, so your wrong about that
    Ive iPhone 4 and i cant log my pg! After The update of patch 1/4 of Blue bar is not going to complete! Whats The problem? How can i fix it? Please help me! Thanks
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Chat no longer works. Log on and see chat but it does not advance. Log off and back on and see new messages but still the same.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
    Was this patch even tested? All the bugs listed would of been found instantly by testers but they are all a surprise to you. Maybe have some level 50 players test the next release before it comes out of your testers are so incompetent.
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • WadidoWadido Registered Users 18 Posts
    It is the same old stuff!! And ****py drop rate!!
    Why only me, that i have iPhone 4 with iOS7.1, can't i log my character? The Blue bar update does not finish at all and i can't go to see my characters and touch "fight" when The update is finish..i can stay all time with The open app that The Blue bar Will never complete..Why?!How can i fix The problem? Please, help me im really in trouble because its 2 days that i cant play ew3 and now i dont know more what to do..
    answer me, Thanks
    With a 470 iif legendary Hellboy went from dropping multiple purples and a gold every run or every other run to just green and white drops. Is this intentional or another overlooked bug?
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Been playing the game since it came out on android and never had a force close. Just did a tower run on the original endless tower and got a force close on floor 116.
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • seanskiseanski Registered Users 24 Posts
    I get a lot of Forced closes in the new Fire Lotus tower... Looks like the new tower doesn't drop anything other than lesser runes too... Or maybe it's just me. hehehe
  • durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    That happens to me as well. Sometimes after I've executed the quest. Re-launching the game would reveal that my tokens were deducted even if I've not stepped foot on any level.
  • SleepyheadSleepyhead Registered Users 4 Posts
    I cant stand this selling item lag! Hope they gonna fix this soon!
  • Master of DesasterMaster of Desaster Registered Users 23 Posts
    bigBrules wrote: »
    With a 470 iif legendary Hellboy went from dropping multiple purples and a gold every run or every other run to just green and white drops. Is this intentional or another overlooked bug?

same to me. droprate was reduced. OMG - GLU - what are you doing??? As if the droprate before the update was too high^^

And raising twinks is hardly possible now. For every new item, you need new runes. But not just grey or green. You need 3 blue attackrunes for being as strong as before the update. (but how getting blue runes when the failure-rate of evolving greens is aprox 40%?)

The last updates (Beastking, 44er gear off the Jadeforest...) were painful. But this update is a slap in our face or even worse, a lowkick in the stomack. Sry Glu: FAIL !!!
This discussion has been closed.