Options

Item bug/mistake?

DawgfatherDawgfather Registered Users 8 Posts
So im using a transcendant talisman of the vulture(gold) lvl 35 and i have a marvelous talisman of the berserker(purple) also level 35 and i know they did tweak the berserker items gs a bit but this has to be a mistake. My gold neck has stats of 10.1 cc, 84.3 cd and 42.2 iif and max gs 538. My purple neck is 9.1 cc, 66.7 cd and 12.1 energy reduction with a max gs of 652.

Now should the purple have that much higher gs on equal level weapons? It basically is making me choose the purple and obviously weaker neck if i want to max out my gs. If i use the gold with the much better stats I lose 114 gs and a bunch of stats.

So what im wondering is do i stick with the extra gs and lose the gold neck or do i go for the stats and forsake the extra gs in favor of the better actual stats? Also if any devs are around is this a known issue that's being looked at or will these items be staying this way?

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    GS is good only for show it doesn't help you in any way. You use Vulture for IIF and/or Berserker for ER. In enless you need both anyway. Don't try to use Tracker/boar on endless.
  • Options
    DawgfatherDawgfather Registered Users 8 Posts
    Yeah that's what i've been doing for now, guess ill hang on to the purple for the time being although bag space is quickly becoming some valuable real estate.