EW3 1.2 Patch and Maintenance - Elemental Fury

Comments

• CybertCybert Registered Users 14 Posts
    All that new patch is just game killer. I have been here in the game from the first day, playing every single day, receiving every single day free reward, beeing now on level 45 with warrior with gs around 5600 and I have hard time to kill boss which is more than 1000 gs below me. I have just been killed by 4500 GB boss with single blow I did not parry. And that is wrong, really wrong. I have spend many hours on the game and many real life money, which in total can give me any normal PC game which stays with my for my future playing days and not for the one-time use like gems in that EW III. So all that is totaly wasted since I am just a weakling since my hero can defeat those enemies which he defeat easily before patch. I am deeply disappoiinted and frustrated. you just implemented new necessity to pay you with cash. what a disastrous!
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Ok i havent farmed lhb since patch came out. Been doin towers and just hoppin off. So i thought yall might have been exaggerating the drop rate reduction. I have 350 iif on the toon i used. Normally like others in a 10 kill span i woulg get at least one or two unbreak. Quite a few purps and plenty of blues. In this 10 kills i got one purp wep. And the only blue i got was of course a sigil ( the only item in game never effected by drop rate changes lol ). All others were green and below with an emphasis on below. Not cool. All of my characters are pretty close to maxed out so it doesnt effect me really that much. I just like lhb for easy cash. I just feel really bad for peeps just now trying to get an unbreak set. Not lookin good for them.
    Rentoc wrote: »
    Ok i havent farmed lhb since patch came out. Been doin towers and just hoppin off. So i thought yall might have been exaggerating the drop rate reduction. I have 350 iif on the toon i used. Normally like others in a 10 kill span i woulg get at least one or two unbreak. Quite a few purps and plenty of blues. In this 10 kills i got one purp wep. And the only blue i got was of course a sigil ( the only item in game never effected by drop rate changes lol ). All others were green and below with an emphasis on below. Not cool. All of my characters are pretty close to maxed out so it doesnt effect me really that much. I just like lhb for easy cash. I just feel really bad for peeps just now trying to get an unbreak set. Not lookin good for them.

BTW. what is "unbreak"...?
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Unbreakable are gold drops from LHB, like Transcendent from LNian.
    I have found only one gold item usable by my level so far. But after using two reviving potions. I have been doing all daily quests and tower of heroes each day and have found around 10 gold items 9 of them was far below my level.
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Since you can easly run 111-140 in normal tower after patch without pots (for me atleast) i noticed a increase in golds obv. But lhb farm to get last shards to finish my alt mages unbreak/godly items is s paaaaaain. Not one shard only sigils, blues white and greens and 1/5runs a purple.. Prepatch 2-3 purple per kill
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »

My cursory testing shows this as well. Might be related to the 1 reagent bug, but I'm adding it to the list of things to look into. Thanks for reporting on this!
  • GiewcioGiewcio Registered Users 10 Posts
    Selling items take a lot of time, new tower only lesser runes, when I reach 40 won 5 rune tokens and 130 normal tower I should take 4 tokens but I dont have it too,
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Moloch, can you test the IIF thing in fire lotus tower?

I went in with 370%, and got 1 rune.

I went in with 160% and got over 10 runes.

Waves 1-40
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • DNalragDNalrag Registered Users 3 Posts
    Why only me, that i have iPhone 4 with iOS7.1, can't i log my character? The Blue bar update does not finish at all and i can't go to see my characters and touch "fight" when The update is finish..i can stay all time with The open app that The Blue bar Will never complete..Why?!How can i fix The problem? Please, help me im really in trouble because its 2 days that i cant play ew3 and now i dont know more what to do..
    answer me, Thanks

Same issue here, since I'm new to the game I even deleted and reloaded the game from scratch. . .still doesn't work. While when the update first finished it logged in fine, I just wasn't ready to play and closed. It hasn't worked since. It will get stuck in the last bit of the blue bar, I can minimize the window but when I come back to it the image is blurred and causes the phone to freeze up a little. After I minimize again and try to load it will restart the program. A response would be nice, a "We're aware of the issue and working on it." or "Get a new phone we're not fixing it." I don't care which but checking this forum for the past 3 days with no acknowledgement to the issue is getting old quick.
  • Jt11727Jt11727 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Moloch before the patch my mage was comfortaby farming normal nian at 1200 gs as i had all the gear from the cyclops. After the patch i cannot kill nian anymore and im too low level to get runes, and even with them im alot weaker than i was before patch? How can i progress when the boss i need to kill for gear which i could kill before the update i cant even kill now? And dont say runes because they still dont make you strong enough and i cant get any at this lvl. Keep the rune system but i dont think its should have affected the difficulty till atleast legendary difficulty where your strong enough to farm runes
  • ShadowhitsShadowhits Registered Users 74 Posts
    When go to be the udapte moloch?
  • LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    Jt11727 wrote: »
    Moloch before the patch my mage was comfortaby farming normal nian at 1200 gs as i had all the gear from the cyclops. After the patch i cannot kill nian anymore and im too low level to get runes, and even with them im alot weaker than i was before patch? How can i progress when the boss i need to kill for gear which i could kill before the update i cant even kill now? And dont say runes because they still dont make you strong enough and i cant get any at this lvl. Keep the rune system but i dont think its should have affected the difficulty till atleast legendary difficulty where your strong enough to farm runes

The game is extremely unbalanced and old content needs to be adjusted.
    Jt11727 wrote: »

They should not have added difficulty at all. The compensation is BS. Runes barely affect the boss. Unless you by any chance have 3 purple attacking runes of the same element.

they should have just introduced the new map. I swear, this is just BS.
  • ComarComar Registered Users 65 Posts
    They should not have added difficulty at all. The compensation is BS. Runes barely affect the boss. Unless you by any chance have 3 purple attacking runes of the same element.

they should have just introduced the new map. I swear, this is just BS.

Does seem to be a bad move to redo the older content...are they going to keep updating old content when new abilities/gear become released? That would be a waste of progression.
    Comar wrote: »
    Does seem to be a bad move to redo the older content...are they going to keep updating old content when new abilities/gear become released? That would be a waste of progression.

They're adding a new map, so i don't think they'll continue to update older content.
  • Che@tTeamChe@tTeam Banned Users 18 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    I said using the rune system would make it easier. I'm doing significantly more damage against the bosses using the right gem at just the green rune in weapon. If I had a higher gem, or better weapon, it would be even better.

Moloch you son of a B, Don't you dare try to make this point you Fing LIAR. TO ACHIEVE THE SAME LEVEL OF GAMEPLAY, we now have to F around with your Fing runes! We have to buy and combine your Fing RUNES to get back to a quality of play we ALREADY HAD! You took that away. HOW Fing DARE YOU! Don't you dare try to justify the runes. They should have been optional, NOW THEY ARE NECESSARY to return to the game play we had. You better fix this S fast you MFer. You better fix this S NOW!
  • Che@tTeamChe@tTeam Banned Users 18 Posts
    Will tier 9 gear be released with updates and a higher level cap?
    Che@tTeam wrote: »
    Will tier 9 gear be released with updates and a higher level cap?

Moloch said that there will be a new level cap.

But i bet we'll have to pay gems to even enter the new map.
  • LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    Many are still waiting for an answer to if any of this update was beta tested?
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Che@tTeam wrote: »
    Moloch you son of a B, Don't you dare try to make this point you Fing LIAR. TO ACHIEVE THE SAME LEVEL OF GAMEPLAY, we now have to F around with your Fing runes! We have to buy and combine your Fing RUNES to get back to a quality of play we ALREADY HAD! You took that away. HOW Fing DARE YOU! Don't you dare try to justify the runes. They should have been optional, NOW THEY ARE NECESSARY to return to the game play we had. You better fix this S fast you MFer. You better fix this S NOW!

Lol have a snickers bro. Moloch is just a moderator of these forums he isnt in the developers team, hes just a 'messenger' for them.
    Gameplay has indeed gone harder and without at least 2 blue runes in your weapon and rings/talismans that has the elemental weakness of whatever level you are on. They may have made a justified buff of the game but have most definitely miscalculated just how much buff was supposee to be given. Someone with a maxed out leg weapon dropped from a boss cant even kill it properly anymore. Glu developers do really need to play and test the game fullly before releasing updates
    ;)
  • BladeshederBladesheder Registered Users 26 Posts
    DNalrag wrote: »
    Same issue here, since I'm new to the game I even deleted and reloaded the game from scratch. . .still doesn't work. While when the update first finished it logged in fine, I just wasn't ready to play and closed. It hasn't worked since. It will get stuck in the last bit of the blue bar, I can minimize the window but when I come back to it the image is blurred and causes the phone to freeze up a little. After I minimize again and try to load it will restart the program. A response would be nice, a "We're aware of the issue and working on it." or "Get a new phone we're not fixing it." I don't care which but checking this forum for the past 3 days with no acknowledgement to the issue is getting old quick.

So now at The moment you didnt fix The problem right? Because i try every day to log in but a little piece of Blue bar does not go on and i cant log my character!! But if i reinstall The game Will I surely lose all my data Right? Because im level 47 and i spent a lot of time to became Who i am and now for a ***ing patch and for a reason that i dont know i cant play more ew3!!!
    Please glu find a way to resolve The problem!
  • Fight0rFallFight0rFall Registered Users 8 Posts
    After a few days of ****pyy rune drops from lotus, I finally got 5 greens to make a blue. I had a feeling you guys would Fuk me over good..it failed as expected and gave me 3 or 4 spins that all yielded whites. FUK YOU DEVS! IM DONE!!!
    After a few days of ****pyy rune drops from lotus, I finally got 5 greens to make a blue. I had a feeling you guys would Fuk me over good..it failed as expected and gave me 3 or 4 spins that all yielded whites. FUK YOU DEVS! IM DONE!!!

Amen. I had that happen, and after that, i just quit doing tower. After all, I'm not rich enough to satisfy Glu's hungry asses.
    So now at The moment you didnt fix The problem right? Because i try every day to log in but a little piece of Blue bar does not go on and i cant log my character!! But if i reinstall The game Will I surely lose all my data Right? Because im level 47 and i spent a lot of time to became Who i am and now for a ***ing patch and for a reason that i dont know i cant play more ew3!!!
    Please glu find a way to resolve The problem!

Jesus Christ, stop with the iPhone 4 iOS 7.1 problems. There are already hundreds of posts on this, and Moloch stated that they are working on it. So for God's sake, SHUT UP.
  • BladeshederBladesheder Registered Users 26 Posts
    Jesus Christ, stop with the iPhone 4 iOS 7.1 problems. There are already hundreds of posts on this, and Moloch stated that they are working on it. So for God's sake, SHUT UP.
    Ahahaha you're Right but i only wanted to know when then problem Will be fixed..WHEN AND STOP! And nonody answered me.. Anyway i Will wait since The problem Will fixed!!
    Thanks
  • The8astardThe8astard Registered Users 7 Posts
    Theres no mobs in dragons tail level . I started in my warrior n nothing there so i started a monk and still no mobs on dragons tail ? Any ideas or something
  • The8astardThe8astard Registered Users 7 Posts
    Oh and im on android , samsung s2
  • LowellrenzoLowellrenzo Registered Users 4 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    Hello Eternity Warriors, and welcome to the Elemental Fury!

13391111235_78dbb24894_b.jpg

iOS Maintenance Window: 3/24/2014 17:00 PST
    android Maintenance Window: 3/25/2014 11:00 PST

Tower of the Fire Lotus
    A new Endless Tower has emerged from the shattered chest of a great demon lord of old. Connected to the Tower of Heroes, brave warriors can find access to the Tower of the Fire Lotus once they have conquered the 50th level of the Tower of Heroes. Be warned warriors, those without strong Runes of Fire Resistance in their armor and Runes of Lightning in their weapons will soon find themselves overwhelmed by the chaotic fury of these hellspawn.

13391111415_a13bc8ea37.jpg

RUNE SYSTEM
    Ancient magics have once again been found, and the secrets of the runes have been unlocked for battle against the demonic foes you face!
    • Socketing System
    • Elemental Armor Runes
    • Elemental Weapon Runes
    • Fire, Lightning and Ice Elements!

How do I use Runes?
    • Click on the Item you want to Socket
    • Click Upgrade, then Drill Socket
    • Click Insert Rune
    • Choose the Rune you want to Insert
    • Click Insert Rune!
    I used to play most of time but after the update I just play whenever my tickets filled up
    After a week or so with new elemental update, I have to say I am quite happy with it. Before update I played the game every day around two or three hours (on my way to work and back again, and before sleep) and paid some considerable money for the gems if reagents were missing. And now, now I am free. I just drop by to gather daily gift, make one ot two level and pay nada for the gems. Well, I am free again, to play the real games (like Diablo III addon or Elder Scrolls On-Line) ...
This discussion has been closed.