Options

Item sales

AmsterdammedAmsterdammed Registered Users 25 Posts
Very straightforward...

Why not allow multiple item sales in one go?

Very similar to how you already select 6 items from inventory to upgrade something.

The mechanics are already built into the game so should be relatively easy to implement!

Comments

• Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    This feature has already been requested too many times to count already. I dont agree with only selling six things at once though as you suggest. Pre patch before this selling lag i could sell all my trash pretty quickly. Loaded things six at a time would take longer i would think. It just needs to be a simple color coded sell all. As in sell all items blue and below. Excluding reagents. Or color coded with an item lock so you could protect gear you have saved for tourneys or reagents.

Or hell why doesn't glu just put a storage chest in town we can use. So many rpg's use this feature. I cannot believe this wasn't included in game launch from the git go.
  • Options
    Hi Rentoc,

Sorry, I wasn't suggesting selling only 6 at a time (although it can be read that eay). I was trying to point out that the mechanism for selecting multiple items at once was already in place.

I have to admit the fact that Glu haven't addressed the current slow sell issue more quickly is disappointing given how easy it should be to fix!
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Someone has said in another thread the process to upload new content through google play and the I store takes some time.

They are working on it, also a few current working solutions by the players have been mentioned
  • Options
    LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    more importantly having extra bag slots doesn't do anything when selling takes ages anyway
  • Options
    I noticed Moloch had put a new thread up about new content, and also that the bug 'should' be fixed in the next week.

Good to note that he didn't guarantee the time taken for the fix as full qa would be done first.

I'm quite happy that Glu are addressing the issue and intend to do a proper job.

These forums are overrun with idiots whose rhetoric is way over the top and who get in the way of any real dialog with glu. You have to wade through way too much rubbish to find any real information... :-(
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Yup agree completely. And hopefully it will be fixed. But i still feel very bad for peeps without 200 bags. They still need to address that.
  • Options
    Agreed! I've only got the standard inventory, and only have 3 free slots atm... :-(