I know its a bug but still

Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
I'm not a fan of the new patch content which isn't a complaint just an opinion, I don't mind it being there, I won't invest time in it, I've noticed the forum is getting completely bashed with thew update probably so much so that GluAdmin has decided he's having a sick month (until December).

The only reason I'm writing this is because I'm at the end of my tether with selling LOL as 100% of you are, for the first time I thought about deleting the game and am only not doing so because I spent a little money on it :)

But aside from the new content the part thats really REALLY getting to me is this, what is the point of anyone being in a guild, when there is no tournaments apart from the Friday one, why don't you have one on a Monday a Wednesday a fri-sun a 2hour tournament , a 1 hour survival tourn, with different prizes some maybe being 20 hp and 5 revies (since the game is based now around the towers )

Surely it is not impossible to let us know when the tourns will be on the announcement forum, not what it is, just when it is.

I've noticed in my guild there's players screaming out for a 44 leg weapon, by now a lot of the players already have had most of them, I have anyway, I'd rgpather have a guild reward for say a "vortex blade" than fortitude bracers just so people in my guild can progress, why can't that sort of award be given, again just an opinion other people might totally disagree with everything I said

Ps i do think glu, that just one time, you should process an update, with content that has something of what the players suggested, you seem to be losing out on everyone, literally everyone now, the towns filled with people complaining, it can't be hard to save a game, by making a cyclops boss who drops a leg weapon with a helm and chest lol, sure is a lot easier than a rune system,

Never posted it in the suggestions forum as it dosent matter what you put there, "it's being considered" isn't evidence
Prev1

Comments

• MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    There have been no Survival Tournaments because of the hacking issue. We are watching the anti-hack tools we introduced in 1.2 to make sure they are doing their job. Once we have that under control, we will bring them back.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    One day FF ? One day EVO ? One day BR ? Dosent have to be survival.....
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    how about a real offering tournament for those of us who are not level 51+ and have been saving for a long A time.
  • durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    There have been no Survival Tournaments because of the hacking issue. We are watching the anti-hack tools we introduced in 1.2 to make sure they are doing their job. Once we have that under control, we will bring them back.

They're not. There are already players who've gone to level 90 in Lotus Tower and 400+ in Heroes Tower.
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Eh i just spent about 2k offerings i had saved up to help in towers with acquiring new runes/godly. Soooo offering tourney right now isn't on my wish list lol. As for fuse and evo tourneys i truly hate them. You get to kill a little bit and then spend a half hour playing inventory management fusing and evolving. Do any of you really think that is fun? Tower tourneys once hackers are slapped in their lil egg sacks are the way to go. Kill tournaments for different mob types ( kill skeletons, slimes, bosses, whatever). A tourney for most gold earned in a time limit. Anything that actually keeps you engaged in the game play is my vote.
  • LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    Rentoc,

I have to say that fuse and evolve tournaments are not fun and take away from the game. A weekend of these tournaments makes for a very boring weekend of game play.
  • stark11stark11 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Rentoc,

I have to say that fuse and evolve tournaments are not fun and take away from the game. A weekend of these tournaments makes for a very boring weekend of game play.

i can say that ur reason for not enjoying fuse or evo fest is because ur so lazy to farm for coins,am i right?
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    stark11 wrote: »
    i can say that ur reason for not enjoying fuse or evo fest is because ur so lazy to farm for coins,am i right?

We are lazy to farm because it's not fun. -.-
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • EdgarsEdgars Registered Users 50 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »
    Eh i just spent about 2k offerings i had saved up to help in towers with acquiring new runes/godly. Soooo offering tourney right now isn't on my wish list lol. As for fuse and evo tourneys i truly hate them. You get to kill a little bit and then spend a half hour playing inventory management fusing and evolving. Do any of you really think that is fun? Tower tourneys once hackers are slapped in their lil egg sacks are the way to go. Kill tournaments for different mob types ( kill skeletons, slimes, bosses, whatever). A tourney for most gold earned in a time limit. Anything that actually keeps you engaged in the game play is my vote.

Really 2k offerings? And how long u were selling items u got from offers? 3h, 4h, 5h?
    Im scared to use my 350 offers because i know i will probably uninstal game than try to sell all items.
    you are a trolling little jàckass. I dont enjoy them because they are boring as hell. All of my characters are over 10k gs. I farm quite a bit for these tourneys as i do not want to let my guild down. Every one of my chars carries at least 5m in coins at any given time. Ive farmed 30m in coins on my main just in case there is another tourney because as much as i dont enjoy it i DO enjoy my guild. Now take YOUR LAZY little trolling àss back home home to where i assume you still live with your parents. At least god i hope your a kid. If youve reached the age to reproduce we are all in trouble.
    Edgars wrote: »
    Really 2k offerings? And how long u were selling items u got from offers? 3h, 4h, 5h?
    Im scared to use my 350 offers because i know i will probably uninstal game than try to sell all items.
    it took awhile ed lol. But got 50 pots of each and 10 revives out if it. Not too bad i guess.
    We are lazy to farm because it's not fun. -.-

its not fun because ur lazy,hehe
    you are a trolling little jàckass. I dont enjoy them because they are boring as hell. All of my characters are over 10k gs. I farm quite a bit for these tourneys as i do not want to let my guild down. Every one of my chars carries at least 5m in coins at any given time. Ive farmed 30m in coins on my main just in case there is another tourney because as much as i dont enjoy it i DO enjoy my guild. Now take YOUR LAZY little trolling àss back home home to where i assume you still live with your parents. At least god i hope your a kid. If youve reached the age to reproduce we are all in trouble.
    in the first place i dont care about ur char im not asking how many gs u have,
    second then quit playing if ur boring, as simple as that :)
    Rentoc, starks right if you dont like them then quit, those types will always be included...
    Rentoc, starks right if you dont like them then quit, those types will always be included...
    Why would i quit over 1 aspect of the game i dont like. It is just an opinion of how i feel about those types of tourneys. Feels like both you and stark are only commenting in order to get a rise out of someone safely hiding behind your screens. Stark did get a rise out of me and i regret even replying. I should not have stooped to a childs level. I wont give either of you the satisfaction of replying to any post either of you make in the future. Seeing as how most of the posts both of you make are just worthless anyway. Yall take care now.
    Why would i quit over 1 aspect of the game i dont like. It is just an opinion of how i feel about those types of tourneys. Feels like both you and stark are only commenting in order to get a rise out of someone safely hiding behind your screens. Stark did get a rise out of me and i regret even replying. I should not have stooped to a childs level. I wont give either of you the satisfaction of replying to any post either of you make in the future. Seeing as how most of the posts both of you make are just worthless anyway. Yall take care now.

try to look at the mirror and u will see whos in child level amongst us :)
    its not fun because ur lazy,hehe

I'm too lazy to sit down and tap my iPhone screen?

Seriously, shut up. I don't think you've ever won a fusion tourney.
    Stark is a formidable player in all tournaments he's sitting 6th just now, consistently always top 20,

Ultra, i don't think I've ever seen your name in the top ten ? Lol
    I'm too lazy to sit down and tap my iPhone screen?

Seriously, shut up. I don't think you've ever won a fusion tourney.

simple answer for laziness and boredoms is to quit, it isnt hard to do to those lazy people like u,anyway thanks for ur opinion :)
    Stark is a formidable player in all tournaments he's sitting 6th just now, consistently always top 20,

no need to mention that jay let him know by himself whats really going on, but thanks anyway bro, cheers :)

I told you why I'm not in top ten. I play a game for fun, not to waste my life away. If being top player means spending countless hours of my time in a virtual world, then im not hardcore. The rewards are never even useful anyway. So that's my point. It's not fun to waste your time killing one thing over and over. It's not gameplay. It's just hell. But people do it anyway.
    no need to mention that jay let him know by himself whats really going on, but thanks anyway bro, cheers :)

So you are telling us we are lazy when in reality we have no interest in being a couch potato and tapping our iPhone screen for hours on end? Yeah, WE'RE LAZY.
    I told you why I'm not in top ten. I play a game for fun, not to waste my life away. If being top player means spending countless hours of my time in a virtual world, then im not hardcore. The rewards are never even useful anyway. So that's my point. It's not fun to waste your time killing one thing over and over. It's not gameplay. It's just hell. But people do it anyway.

so are u saying that im wasting my time on real life just to play this game?and u said that being top player means spending countless hours in real life?oh cmon dude u didnt know what kind of person i am in real life, stop judging other people too quickly without knowing them like ur doing in other recent thread here, goodluck to ur very nice attitude bro keep it up :)
    i have only one advice to you ultra please give attention to this, before playing RPG i think u have to learn first the flow of this kind of game, so learn that first before giving any complain to anyone, thanks bro..
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    kennyg wrote: »
    how about a real offering tournament for those of us who are not level 51+ and have been saving for a long A time.

Yes please.

Also did this thread start about game bugs? The last 2 pages have just been personal attacks.
    Yes please.

Also did this thread start about game bugs? The last 2 pages have just been personal attacks.

theres no news when it comes to offerings tourni issue,
  • BigBossManBigBossMan Registered Users 46 Posts
    ULTRASCEPTILE YOU WOTE ON HERE LAST MONTH SAYING YOUR TOO ADDICTED TO THE GAME AND COULDNT STOP PLAYING STOP MAKING **** EXCUSES AS TO WHY YOU CANT MAKE TOP TEN, idiot HOWS YOUR SCHOOLWORK
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    BigBossMan wrote: »
    ULTRASCEPTILE YOU WOTE ON HERE LAST MONTH SAYING YOUR TOO ADDICTED TO THE GAME AND COULDNT STOP PLAYING STOP MAKING **** EXCUSES AS TO WHY YOU CANT MAKE TOP TEN, idiot HOWS YOUR SCHOOLWORK

Try not typing in all caps, much easier to read
    IMG%5D
    BigBossMan wrote: »

I was addicted to this game. But now, when my gs is decent and i am ready to start farming hellboy for gold and fusion materials, they completely ruined the game and i have no interest in playing it.

So, in short, the game used to be good, and i was ready to farm for top ten. But now the game sucks and i have no interest in doing so....

And I'm doing good in school now too. Since i dont have to try and rush everything to play EW3 anymore. Thanks developers!
    so are u saying that im wasting my time on real life just to play this game?and u said that being top player means spending countless hours in real life?oh cmon dude u didnt know what kind of person i am in real life, stop judging other people too quickly without knowing them like ur doing in other recent thread here, goodluck to ur very nice attitude bro keep it up :)

Judging from the fact that you tell me that I'm lazy to tap the screen of my phone and attempt to win something in a virtual world, I'd say you are a giant geek that takes pride in ****ing everyone off...

you might take pride in the hours you spend in EW3. I enjoy a game...and ill put in effort...but im not the game's slave.