Simple way to get more reagents, xp, and cashh $$$

justjordyyjustjordyy Registered Users 43 Posts
So I've been doing a bit of math.
Basically on Helgard you get 250,000xp for completing it. Usually takes about 3 minuites, there are 3 bosses, therefore up to 3 reagents.. To get the maximum amount of cash, smash all of the pots etc.

Then we turn over to the big C nether.. which now takes about one minuite to complete, you get 72,000xp therefore in three minuites you'll only be earning 216,000xp.. and hardly ever any coin drops..

So this is how I've leveled up from 46-48 since the update, because Hellboy is useless, and drops nothing but Sigils..

Thanks

Comments

• frenzy11frenzy11 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Do bosses drop DP soulshard`s?
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I never got one. But some people say they do.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    frenzy11 wrote: »
    Do bosses drop DP soulshard`s?

Yes but very rare. Got from heros road, helgard
  • LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    Doing dungeons gives more xp and reagents than doing bosses, its not new.
    You farm bosses for specific gear, soul shards and i believe it still gives more gold, granted you get epics and blues a lot of the times.
    I hate farming levels because i feel like it takes much more time.

Farming bosses is boring, but at least for me it's just hack and slash and return to town.
  • xctian06rulexctian06rule Registered Users 3 Posts
    Really? U found dp soulshards in helgard and heroes?
    Coz I never got 1 ever....ok ill try to find it there..you just gave me hope..I really need it badly
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    dpss can drop from other boss but extreme rare.
    Really? U found dp soulshards in helgard and heroes?
    Coz I never got 1 ever....ok ill try to find it there..you just gave me hope..I really need it badly

Ignore that hope.

Some people farm for days and never get one.
  • Jkilla24Jkilla24 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Dpss on helgard since when! Only hellboy and endless gives em
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    justjordyy wrote: »
    ... on Helgard you get 250,000xp ...the big C nether.. .., you get 72,000xp....

How did you work out the xp you get?
    Jkilla24 wrote: »

any boss has a chance of drop soulshard just extremely rare been like this way b4 jade forest were introduced. Just no one would bother to farm them for soulshard as the 3 main boss its much faster to kill then running thru the whole level.
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    How did you work out the xp you get?

On Android it shows the xp for each enemy you kill.
  • durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I'm on Android but I've never seen the xp. It's just a meter, there's no numerical value. Unless it's on endless.
  • badobarumbadobarum Registered Users 4 Posts
    dps is too hard to farm now, i never seen even one today. anyway glu down droprate not like 1.1 version. sad
  • HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    i play on android when u kill a monster xp displays for a sec along with the damage,.
  • noob201noob201 Registered Users 30 Posts
    I ever got a dp soulshard from normal map, since this update I never see any drop at L HB. Did got 1 from 115+ endless. Either its tweaked to a much lower rate or bugged
    Moloch had stated that it was not intentional that only one reagent appears after a boss fight BUT i have encountered several dungeons where I haven't got a single reagent drop. Must be Glu's way to force players to buy gems for reagents.

Soon players will get accustomed to reagents being scarce and not remember that it was once a 2 reagents drop from boss fights and Glu is banking on that.
    i play on android when u kill a monster xp displays for a sec along with the damage,.

Hmm, I never noticed the XP gained lolz. Only the damage.

Thanks for pointing that out.
  • justjordyyjustjordyy Registered Users 43 Posts
    Yeah, the xp shows so I saw how much for 1 enemy counted how many enemies there where, and then added the three bosses xp
    Question is somehow unrelated to the topic but

Does anyone know if you still get Nian daily quest if you finish mead river? (Legendary mode)
    Lieto wrote: »

Does anyone know if you still get Nian daily quest if you finish mead river? (Legendary mode)

yes the daily quest will alway includes a boss fight. as long as you havent beaten HB you will get Nian daily.
    ^^ Thats not true. I was struggling to beat Nian for quite some time and i didn't have Cyclop daily quest for even longer.
    haha sorry need to rephrase, you will get the previous boss fight daily as long as you dont pass the a certain stage. cant remember which but my mage stil get cyclop even tho im at that stage after dragon neck.
    You get the Big Boss fight until you clear a stage with gem rewards.
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Jkilla24 wrote: »

Not true I got one from Hero's Road Legendary ...I think it was from eye. Was pretty shocked though but it happened once
    Lieto wrote: »

No. And if you don't finish Hero's Road you will not get Mead River quest (2 silver + 4 iron tokens if I remember correct).