Options

Town for your guild.

RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
Just thought it would be cool if when your town loaded it was all your guild members in it. Add in a world chat option to speak with others in ew3 universe. If you are unguilded it loads you into a town with other unguilded members.

And we could mebbe use that architect to decorate our guild town using rewards, coins etc.

Make it happen cappen.

Comments

• Options
    LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    That is a very nice idea. One big plus with your idea is you could then see who is on within your guild while u are online. Promoting more guild chat and closeness within the guild. I'm all for that idea.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    I support this :)
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I support this as well.

Making your guild better in terms of decoration with which every member contributed fosters loyalty to the guild and camaraderie with each other.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    That is a very nice idea. One big plus with your idea is you could then see who is on within your guild while u are online. Promoting more guild chat and closeness within the guild. I'm all for that idea.

Yes, good idea with lots of room for improvement. You don't need it thought to see who is online with your guild.. That could easily be done in the current guild list.

One step further from this would be guild alliances, you could look at other guild places in your alliance but if you were at war with a guild you would have to fight to get in...
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    good idea though its nice to see other people sometimes too. I am by far the highest gs in my guild and like to see people in town sometimes with stuff i dont have. that would not happen if it was guild only.
  • Options
    kennyg wrote: »
    good idea though its nice to see other people sometimes too. I am by far the highest gs in my guild and like to see people in town sometimes with stuff i dont have. that would not happen if it was guild only.
    then mebbe an option on the load screen after you choose your character you can either choose to load guild town or random town.
  • Options
    chmkchmk Registered Users 34 Posts
    brilliant idea, cool also if u could design some guild banner and hang it over one of the houses or something, and visit other guild towns offline, to see how they look like. could also invite some people to visit etc...
    <Ex0dus>
    Senior Officer
  • Options
    Yes i love the idea of guild banners decorating the town. And it would be cool if your guild banner also appeared on something like the generals flags for pvp matches to show guild pride.

You'd have to think the developers are considering something to do like this. What else could that architect in town be alluding to. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »
    ...You'd have to think the developers are considering something to do like this. What else could that architect in town be alluding to. Fingers crossed.

Good point.
  • Options
    FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    I really like this idea, and I agree it would be great for guild morale
    Guild leader of Marauders