Just fix the selling issue..it's the worst!!!

VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
The update is what it is, they aren't going to undo everything they did and take out the rune system, so mine as well get used to it. However this issue with selling taking so long HAS to be fixed!!!!

Especially since the towers play such a prominent role in the game, and having 100+ items to sell is so tedious that it makes me not even want to play. Plus I was selling off a bunch of items last night while getting ready for bed and accidentally sold two Marvelous pieces I was saving and a gold ring I was evolving. It's my fault for not paying attention but it could have been avoided if it wasn't so difficult to sell items.

This is not another "flame Glu for the update" thread, it's a "please fix the way items are sold to make it more efficient" thread.

I haven't spent any money on the game yet, but I was thinking about it. The new update has not turned me off to playing, I am actually excited to try the new rune system, but the inventory system MUST be fixed...

Thanks

VykusSouldrinker

Comments

• DohraymiDohraymi Registered Users 13 Posts
    I know its hard, because there are a hundred posts concerning this stuff... however, GLU has already announced they are coming out with a fix for the item sell issue. It is a bug in the system causing lag when the items try to load. Understand though, ANY fix has to go through an approval procedure with Apple and Google... I know Apple is pretty rigorous. They are saying they know this is a major issue, and they are working on it... however, the approval time takes a while and it is completely outside of their control.
  • VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    Dohraymi wrote: »
    I know its hard, because there are a hundred posts concerning this stuff... however, GLU has already announced they are coming out with a fix for the item sell issue. It is a bug in the system causing lag when the items try to load. Understand though, ANY fix has to go through an approval procedure with Apple and Google... I know Apple is pretty rigorous. They are saying they know this is a major issue, and they are working on it... however, the approval time takes a while and it is completely outside of their control.

Ok well thanks for the info.. Guess ill deal with it until they fix. But hopefully not too much longer