Options

IOS vs ANDROID!

justjordyyjustjordyy Registered Users 43 Posts
So guys, I was just thinking what top guild is better on EW3? Android or ios? Personally I play on android. I know the top guild on android are Goodfellas, they have been for a while.. There all time GS is 939k.. they arent top.. the highest guild are 1.2mil gs.. but Goodfellas have won the majority of the tournaments.. would anybody be able to compare this with ios? Obviously we can't compare VP all time because the scores are still hacked. So thanks guys:-)

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    This is a silly question.
    1. IOS version has been released many months before android version so more players are at higher levels.
    2. Android people don't spend the kind of money that IOS people do.
    3. Android is easier to hack and I bet that are a couple of smart hackers who are not showing off and stay at a reasonable level.

PS. I play mostly on IOS but also on Android.
  • Options
    mitchy18mitchy18 Registered Users 6 Posts
    GOODFELLAS for android :)
  • Options
    I don't see how it's a silly question? Personally I think ios is easier to hack... the firewalls aren't as good as androids? Less secure.. and surely that makes us better then because we dont spend as much money... it was just a question because I didn't know ios ew3 has been out longer.. therefore, I believe its not a silly question.. all I wanted to know is who is the best guild on ios and what is there gs? Cheers though.. and mitchy what guild u in?:)
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    justjordyy wrote: »
    Personally I think ios is easier to hack... the firewalls aren't as good as androids?
    == This is not epic it's legendary ==

It's irrelevant first 2-3 top guilds in GS. Not all the high GS players are in the same guild so for a more relevant comparation you should take at least the first 25-30 top guilds.
    Just a little math: 1,2 mil GS - average 24k GS x 50 players
    Let's say that there are more players on IOS than on Android that are above the average 24k GS.
  • Options
    I never said they where? I'm asking about guilds not singular players! ****kme.
  • Options
    sheeshee Registered Users 16 Posts
    i dont know guys, as a newbie i feel offended by goodfellas guild members, they are very arrogant. They like fooling with new players at town chat, i still remember players named 2(something)nathan, obar, and few others. I know their guild is good, but its not good to fooling with new member. pm nathan to get free gems huh. sigh.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    shee wrote: »
    i dont know guys, as a newbie i feel offended by goodfellas guild members, they are very arrogant. They like fooling with new players at town chat, i still remember players named 2(something)nathan, obar, and few others. I know their guild is good, but its not good to fooling with new member. pm nathan to get free gems huh. sigh.

They do that? It's old news for iOS.

the joke's dead now, lol.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    I have to admit that is a pretty good joke. Fooling around with other players is part of gaming.
  • Options
    mitchy18mitchy18 Registered Users 6 Posts
    trolling makes the town chat lively.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    justjordyy wrote: »
    So guys, I was just thinking what top guild is better on EW3? Android or ios? Personally I play on android. I know the top guild on android are Goodfellas, they have been for a while.. There all time GS is 939k.. they arent top.. the highest guild are 1.2mil gs.. but Goodfellas have won the majority of the tournaments.. would anybody be able to compare this with ios? Obviously we can't compare VP all time because the scores are still hacked. So thanks guys:-)

There are three eras of top guilds in iOS.

First was Ascension, and then for a short while it was iALLIANCE, and now it's ONEUNITED. (OU is just Ascension reborn though)

The best GS ranked guild is DarkWorld, which has over 1.3 million gs.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    I have to admit that is a pretty good joke. Fooling around with other players is part of gaming.
    mitchy18 wrote: »
    trolling makes the town chat lively.

I agree with these comments. And if you are so newbie you think you will get free gems by msging someone you should learn from your mistakes!
  • Options
    bidsybidsy Registered Users 75 Posts
    Goodfellas......cool :cool
    IGN: BlDS
    Guild: -=WOLFPACK=-
    (ANDROID)
  • Options
    Shee.. you're a part of Goodfellas?
  • Options
    sheeshee Registered Users 16 Posts
    no, im not in goodfellas, im new in this game, solo. but housemate is in FairAnd****ur guild(korean guild), i can see that guild is very good, keep motivating people,compare to goodfellas hmm i can see goodfellas getting their karma for fooling people huh.