Eternity Warriors 3 - Upcoming Content

Comments

• TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Any chance of letting us know the gs level of the new area and the level of the possible drops? Or are we fighting a new area for no real improvement in our gear?
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • AmsterdammedAmsterdammed Registered Users 25 Posts
    Thanks for the update Moloch.

Some people will never be satisfied, but at least Glu have now posted a response.

Can I ask if there are any plans to address the new inventory issues at the same time?
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Can I ask if there are any plans to address the new inventory issues at the same time?

Did you read the first post on the first page?
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    Upcoming Content

4th Kingdom
    Warriors will need strong gear and strong runes to survive.
    Make sure your weapons burn bright with fire to vanquish these demons!

PvP
    One-on-one realtime PvP with seasonal leagues and rewards. Systems are currently being made and defined, but we are also trying to ensure not only player rewards, but guild rewards as well. Start planning your rune strategy soon - it may be the difference between life and death in the arena.

According to this without runes you can't defeat the new levels (or at least not in a resonable time/win ratio)?
    I guess the only thing that beats ice is fire so lightning runes are useless.
    Mage and Monk can do it without runes or ...?

PvP will be a big fail due to rune use. It's not about skill anymore, it's about money.
    Money = gems = better runes = WIN

I just hope that next week update will not include PvP.
  • PutPutPutPut Registered Users 61 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    According to this without runes you can't defeat the new levels (or at least not in a resonable time/win ratio)?
    I guess the only thing that beats ice is fire so lightning runes are useless.
    Mage and Monk can do it without runes or ...?

PvP will be a big fail due to rune use. It's not about skill anymore, it's about money.
    Money = gems = better runes = WIN

I just hope that next week update will not include PvP.

i really dont understand you people, when the game first cam out, you guys were like why isn't there pvp, please make pvp, this game is useless if it doesn't have pvp and now there's pvp coming and you are complaining please dont add pvp .. what in the world
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪
    Did you read the first post on the first page?

Erm, yes...

Which bit were you referring to HP? I didn't see any mention of the inventory issues...

If you could point it out I'd be grateful...
    Look here:
    Upcoming Content

Priority Bug/Fix List
    This is a list of top issues we are investigating at this time.
    • Lag when selling items
    • Bosses only dropping one reagent
    • iPhone 4/s and iOS 7.1 crashing
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Fixing the lag is gonna be awesome train. But i believe he is talking about the inventory as in we need alot more space for the addition of all the new content.
    Sorry then, my mistake.
    Sorry Train, Rentoc is right, I should have made myself clearer, I meant the fact that we are now forced to carry a lot more baggage with no increase in inventory size....
    Upcoming Content

4th Kingdom
    13436240873_e5263c2de1.jpg
    The first of many 4th kingdom stages will be revealed next week, with more to come afterwards. Explorers to this brave new world are reporting ferocious enemies attuned elementally to the many crystals across the landscape. Warriors will need strong gear and strong runes to survive. As the paths in the land are investigated, more of it will be revealed to be conquered.

13436475714_2c51fbe4a2_n.jpg
    The first ares found are crystal ice caverns, filled with frozen horrors. Chittering nightmares not seen in ages are rumored to have returned. Make sure your weapons burn bright with fire to vanquish these demons!

PvP
    One-on-one realtime PvP with seasonal leagues and rewards. Systems are currently being made and defined, but we are also trying to ensure not only player rewards, but guild rewards as well. Start planning your rune strategy soon - it may be the difference between life and death in the arena.

Priority Bug/Fix List
    • Lag when selling items

Should you not fix bugs first, see if they work and then release new content. How on earth will know if bugs have been fixed if it turns out new content and same bugs. Please don't tell us that testing before release will let know if bugs have been fixed, if that was how you did things we would not have bugs in the first place.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • BladeshederBladesheder Registered Users 26 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Should you not fix bugs first, see if they work and then release new content. How on earth will know if bugs have been fixed if it turns out new content and same bugs. Please don't tell us that testing before release will let know if bugs have been fixed, if that was how you did things we would not have bugs in the first place.

I have a problem on my iPhone, ive iOS 7.1 and i cant play ew3 because The Blue bar update when you start The app not go on and The download stop when The Blue bar Did 3/4 of loading..what do i have to do? How can i fix The problem? Its 2 days that i dont play ew3 and i dont understand Why i cant log in..please help me and answer when you can.
    Thanks a lot.
    I have a problem on my iPhone, ive iOS 7.1 and i cant play ew3 because The Blue bar update when you start The app not go on and The download stop when The Blue bar Did 3/4 of loading..what do i have to do? How can i fix The problem? Its 2 days that i dont play ew3 and i dont understand Why i cant log in..please help me and answer when you can.
    Thanks a lot.
    Bugs not gonna be fixed until next week, that's how it looks to me. So no ew3 for you until then sadly
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Thanks a lot.

All that they have said is that they ser looking into it.. Dont expect it to be fixed anytime soon
  • BradianBradian Registered Users 16 Posts
    Thanks a lot because fix iphone4 with ios 7.1. 5 day i cant play . now i can wait few day more :)
  • HeeroHeero Registered Users 51 Posts
    I have a question...

I mean its awesome that new contents are being introduced, but the rune system seems to complicate this whole situation.
    So I need fire resistance and lightning damage for fire lotus and now I am going to need ice resistance and fire damage for the new content, and then what? Im gonna need lightning resistance and ice damage? So basically im gonna need 3 sets of gear, with limited bag space and runes. Im also gonna have to farm endless for months just to collect the godly gear, and then followed by months of rune farming?

I cant be the only one who thinks this is really pathetic? I liked the rune system, but if its gonna have such an impact on future referenses I dont think this game is heading in the right direction
    .:CAARNAGE:.
    <Ex0duS>
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Heero wrote: »
    I have a question...

I mean its awesome that new contents are being introduced, but the rune system seems to complicate this whole situation.
    So I need fire resistance and lightning damage for fire lotus and now I am going to need ice resistance and fire damage for the new content, and then what? Im gonna need lightning resistance and ice damage? So basically im gonna need 3 sets of gear, with limited bag space and runes. Im also gonna have to farm endless for months just to collect the godly gear, and then followed by months of rune farming?

I cant be the only one who thinks this is really pathetic? I liked the rune system, but if its gonna have such an impact on future referenses I dont think this game is heading in the right direction

You don't need three sets of gear. Rather, you need gems to switch between runes.

Lose lose situation.

Just wait and see. But to prevent everyone spouting hate on forums when update comes, just don't keep your hopes high.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Aomine FroschAomine Frosch Registered Users 56 Posts
    Upcoming Content

4th Kingdom
    13436240873_e5263c2de1.jpg
    The first of many 4th kingdom stages will be revealed next week, with more to come afterwards. Explorers to this brave new world are reporting ferocious enemies attuned elementally to the many crystals across the landscape. Warriors will need strong gear and strong runes to survive. As the paths in the land are investigated, more of it will be revealed to be conquered.

13436475714_2c51fbe4a2_n.jpg
    The first ares found are crystal ice caverns, filled with frozen horrors. Chittering nightmares not seen in ages are rumored to have returned. Make sure your weapons burn bright with fire to vanquish these demons!

PvP

Priority Bug/Fix List
    • Lag when selling items
    Thanks for the another update. Please also include those guilds in the all time vp rankings, are they for real? And also the other dungeons that gets hard, low lvl low GS players cant play like the usual most of them are having a hard time reaching the said lvl and GS requirements of the said dungeons. Thanks and more power Glu Team.
  • HeeroHeero Registered Users 51 Posts
    You don't need three sets of gear. Rather, you need gems to switch between runes.

Lose lose situation.

Just wait and see. But to prevent everyone spouting hate on forums when update comes, just don't keep your hopes high.
    But in order to so you gotta pay 10gems per item, continously, in oder to keep up, which resualts in you must pay money or have 3sets of gear..
    Im not hating, even tho GLU keeps presenting gems as a quick fix in everything, they still have given players the oppertunity to play the game w/o paying money to do so, but it seems on paper as if thats gonna change, and thats whats worrying me
    .:CAARNAGE:.
    <Ex0duS>
  • DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    The new Update sounds great, but now that you are making new bosses and creatures can't you return the current bosses to Their orginal power lvl. I know i have to use runes on my armor and weapons but i dont have 50 gems to drill, and i cant buy extra gems because of a house rule that is against purchasing gems and other stuff in a game. The reason i am saying this because i have 7000 gs and i beat leg nian with my last breath, and leg champ once in a million after using pots. If you arent planning on changing the bosses back then at least change the gs recuired for beating the boss And make drop rate higher, so its worth using pots and revive.
    Thank you.
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Thanks a lot.

Make sure that your phone doesn't go to sleep when downloading the bundle. This will cause a reset. Tap the screen from time to time if you can. We are looking into this to fix as well.
  • YosenYosen Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have noticed, that when you have items in your inventory and try to sell those, at the beginning its very fast.
    Each time when you sell item of other type, that type of armor is removed from your character body (except sword for instance).
    And with each piece of equipment gone from your body, the lag in selling items gets bigger.

My temporary solution to that issue is to quit inventory, and then re-enter, in that way have all armor pieces on me and no lag selling.
    I do this after every type sword/armor/gloves etc is sold.

It's not a solution to the problem, but temporary one, until they release fix for it :)
  • xMichaelXxMichaelX Registered Users 65 Posts
    Finally mentioned 7.1 but! Thanks glu!
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Sounds great Glu, thanks (:
    -Sagelz
    To prevent another disappointing update, and thus massively ****ing all the players off, i'd say dont get your hopes up guys.
  • LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    US, is that what u tell the ladies? Don't get your hopes up. Lol
    US, is that what u tell the ladies? Don't get your hopes up. Lol

I don't bother with that sh*t in middle school. Romance at my age is f*cked up.
  • Fight0rFallFight0rFall Registered Users 8 Posts
    Please do something about upgrading runes..there's a chance it will be destroyed, white items fine. But I swear if I merge 5 purples or blues together and they fail..I'll never play this game again.
  • Fight0rFallFight0rFall Registered Users 8 Posts
    And give us 10 free inventory slots!! That's so messed up how I have to sell my farming ring or regents just so I can go into dam battle! These are 2 of the biggest problems
  • LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    I don't bother with that sh*t in middle school. Romance at my age is f*cked up.

&#55357;&#56397; can't argue that lol