Options

ew3 issue

Hello. This morning i update game to the latest version and now game is loading until character selection list then restart game i let game alone and restarted like 20 times . I deleted all data and reinstaled game more then 5 times and i have the same problem... how can i solve this problem ? I'm using samsung galaxy note 2 device

Comments

• Options
    Mr_rudeMr_rude Registered Users 7 Posts
    Have the same problem whit my lg
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Make sure you are connected to wifi when updating - its a very large bundle update.
  • Options
    amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    there, I have a question regarding the bundle update... why is it that bundle updates are not yet included in the installation? i understand small updates that loads on start of screen... but this is a big patch, so after installation, you still need to update the files? why not include it in during installation? just curious why?

Thanks!
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    amoylaway wrote: »
    there, I have a question regarding the bundle update... why is it that bundle updates are not yet included in the installation? i understand small updates that loads on start of screen... but this is a big patch, so after installation, you still need to update the files? why not include it in during installation? just curious why?

Thanks!

There was unfortunately an incompatibility issue with bundle data from 1.1 to 1.2, that was found AFTER 1.2 was put up by Apple. Getting an app store update is a multiday process, and since people had already installed 1.2, the only safe way to update was to force everyone to reinstall every bundle.
  • Options
    EndweaverEndweaver Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have a feeling this applies to us Android Device users as well? My EW3 kept loading into the "Google Play" screen and into a black screen...
  • Options
    VioDithVioDith Registered Users 2 Posts
    I use only wifi at home bar at office had this problem in the past but after 3 days i tryed enter game again and reboot problems disapeared by itself