Options

Item selling is even worse

RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
Ok i hope this is just a bug and yall get it worked out but its bad enough yall couldnt put in an auto sell feature. Now there is serious lag when i go to sell an item. I gave yall my dang money to get my 200 bags. Now it takes me 15 minutes just to empty them and sell trash. Just put in an auto sell tool already.

Comments

• Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Even worse? No it was fine before the update.. I do agree tho, it lags, they do need to fix this..
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    kyleslaterkyleslater Registered Users 9 Posts
    Now it takes way too long. Not playable at this point for me I'm not patient enough to spend 20 minutes selling stuff that is only worth 10 gold
  • Options
    amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    it lags because it loads the item to the character and also retrieves the details of the item...

I have posted in the suggestions before that it shouldn't be loaded to the character when you clicked it... but I think they thought it was nonsense... lol

loading of details of item shouldn't be a problem... they just need to have a detailed xml file or whatever then load it to a template... dunno what is the problem...

what you can do is group the items by clicking the groups above (e.g. helmet, body armor etc...) then it loads the set of items specific for the group...

also, you can close the inventory and reopen it if it lags too much already...

HTH
  • Options
    CooLTanGCooLTanG Registered Users 26 Posts
    yep, it shouldn't be attempted to be displayed on the character at all.

Switching tabs and selling that way improve speeds. Also taking off wings improves it a little more. Also taking off Rune type weapons and rings because that is displayed on the character too.

Still not fast enough for me, making the game unplayable past endless every 3 hours and 20 mins.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Good tips. If the developers are listening maybe they can add an option to display the character or not, among other things to speed up selling.
  • Options
    The SaintThe Saint Registered Users 45 Posts
    Yeah I too agree, they must increase the speed of the game °_°
  • Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    Last night I did few runs of new tower.. Selling items was so slow I literally fell asleep.. After that treacherous amount of time spent clearing up my inventory after a run, I hesitate to farm at all. Glu need to fix this asap or I am not gonna play this game for a while.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    s4df4ce wrote: »
    Last night I did few runs of new tower.. Selling items was so slow I literally fell asleep.. After that treacherous amount of time spent clearing up my inventory after a run, I hesitate to farm at all. Glu need to fix this asap or I am not gonna play this game for a while.

Agreed.

Hellboy and selling is just way too painful.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Mage: Hellboy - before: average 15 sec and now 30 sec.
    Monk: Hellboy - before: average 20 sec and now 25 sec.
    I guess I'm gonna switch back to monk. I'm very curious about the new endless.

Selling aprox. 130 items after an endless run - before: max. 2 min and now more than 10 min.

Making coins is now so hard and drop rate low on Hellboy that my guess is that in about 3 tournaments the most people's stash would be empty. Hope that the next update is really in two weeks and will fix this.
  • Options
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Mage: Hellboy - before: average 15 sec and now 30 sec.
    Monk: Hellboy - before: average 20 sec and now 25 sec.
    I guess I'm gonna switch back to monk. I'm very curious about the new endless.

Selling aprox. 130 items after an endless run - before: max. 2 min and now more than 10 min.

Making coins is now so hard and drop rate low on Hellboy that my guess is that in about 3 tournaments the most people's stash would be empty. Hope that the next update is really in two weeks and will fix this.

saw your post and I excitedly reverted back to monk....

average before udpate: 2:30
    after update: 5:30!!!!!!

seems same damage as before and after... read in some threads that Leg Hellboy has longer life... ok.. that sums it up...
  • Options
    Sorry I didn't mention. The times are with lv. 44 CC+CD weapon.
    Anyway the times might even not be correct as I did have made only about 10 runs with each character. I tried again on Hellboy with the mage and if you don't hit enough crits it may take up to 1 min.
    I'll do some more testing today and post here.
  • Options
    lol... actually my first run was 5:30... last night, it became 6:20!!! wew... losing interest in this game lol
  • Options
    although... reached wave 112 in endless tower with 3 health pots and 3 magic pots... no godly items... ring and talisman is vulture... others resolve with unbreakable and transcendents... is that alright?

weapon is brother chi ang's... (MONK by the way) only 15/15...
  • Options
    Monk is still hard in endless but it's a lot easier than before (with lv. 36 at 15/15 probably max. wave 100 before the update).
    If your main is Monk and you use it try to save pots.
    You can get DPSS at 99-100 and 104-105 so if you can do this without pots it's OK.
    You must find the Juggernaut Fists preferably from Nian (and 5 DPSS - that's even harder) and with runes at 15/15 you should be able to get to 115 without pots or with 1 max 2. If you're lucky you can get there a lv. 44 weapon and all will became easier. Save your DPSS only for weapon.
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    My main is monk with a level 44 weapon, The Lotus Fist, CC/IIF. Before the update, I almost always die at 114 or 117. Now even with 3 lightning runes I can still barely get to 120. Monk's Qi of Vortex has been nerfed so much that it's almost halved of what it used to dish. Sucks to be monk. Nerfed the Qi and still weakest in defensive skill. Evade is still the same, just one second invulnerability and you're the best target.

Or I'm just not that good with monk even if it's my main.
  • Options
    Trainelu wrote: »
    You can get DPSS at 99-100 and 104-105 so if you can do this without pots it's OK.
    You must find the Juggernaut Fists preferably from Nian (and 5 DPSS - that's even harder) and with runes at 15/15 you should be able to get to 115 without pots or with 1 max 2. If you're lucky you can get there a lv. 44 weapon and all will became easier. Save your DPSS only for weapon.

so... DPSS can be gotten from 99-100 and 104-105... Just to confirm --> I can also get DPSS from NIAN???

so endless is the way to go LOL

Got the Juggernaut Fists... still in the process of upgrading to 15/15 - currently at 0/15 --> needs 780k gold for one full upgrade of resolve purple level 38 i think (the impervious?) lol will be updated to 14/15 haha needs to grind later...

anyways, thanks Trainlu for your inputs! let me give one last hoorah for this weekend... :)
  • Options
    Nian drops DCSS. Only LHb or endless for DPSS. It's easier to do 90-105 endless if you can without pots since the chance of DPSS is much higher in tower. I killed yesterday LHb aprox 70 times and I didn't got any DPSS at 370% iif. And yes, money is a big issue now as are the gold/purple items.