Eternity Warriors 3 - Upcoming Content

Comments

• RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    I have some concerns about pvp. As we know some players are over lvl 50. I also know that when we level we get a small increase to damage. Im not sure about hp since i didnt check that at lvl ups. Not sure about after 50 since i didnt lvl any higher. Also i could be remembering wrong. Its been awhile since ive checked it and i gots no more lvling to do. If the increases do happen at lvl ups -

Will all characters be reset to lvl 50
    Did the increases in damage and hp stop at lvl 50
    Or am i just remembering wrong and deserve a donkey kick to the baby maker.
  • ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »
    I have some concerns about pvp. As we know some players are over lvl 50. I also know that when we level we get a small increase to damage. Im not sure about hp since i didnt check that at lvl ups. Not sure about after 50 since i didnt lvl any higher. Also i could be remembering wrong. Its been awhile since ive checked it and i gots no more lvling to do. If the increases do happen at lvl ups -

The increases continue to happen after level 50.
  • sarojzsarojz Registered Users 14 Posts
    Hye...why no put trade or transfer system is the game...??
  • sarojzsarojz Registered Users 14 Posts
    Hye...u no put trade or transfer system in the game...??
  • KrayzbergKrayzberg Registered Users 20 Posts
    is this update will be for MAC users as well?
  • KrayzbergKrayzberg Registered Users 20 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    Upcoming Content

4th Kingdom
    13436240873_e5263c2de1.jpg
    The first of many 4th kingdom stages will be revealed next week, with more to come afterwards. Explorers to this brave new world are reporting ferocious enemies attuned elementally to the many crystals across the landscape. Warriors will need strong gear and strong runes to survive. As the paths in the land are investigated, more of it will be revealed to be conquered.

13436475714_2c51fbe4a2_n.jpg
    The first ares found are crystal ice caverns, filled with frozen horrors. Chittering nightmares not seen in ages are rumored to have returned. Make sure your weapons burn bright with fire to vanquish these demons!

PvP
    One-on-one realtime PvP with seasonal leagues and rewards. Systems are currently being made and defined, but we are also trying to ensure not only player rewards, but guild rewards as well. Start planning your rune strategy soon - it may be the difference between life and death in the arena.

Priority Bug/Fix List
    This is a list of top issues we are investigating at this time.
    • Lag when selling items
    • Bosses only dropping one reagent
    • Bundle update size and progress reseting
    • iPhone 4/s and iOS 7.1 crashing

or maybe i can understand from you that all of this that you are writing its not for MAC right?
  • andreusandreus Registered Users 9 Posts
    why can not you program there a button (sell C_rap) and it sell all grey and green that has no fusion points very easy and gamers will more fun than from the whole rune system

and next make the rest easier so the rest of people could get godly armor too , not making it for others imposibble chance to get it these are very simple things to make and poeple would love this game
  • BladeshederBladesheder Registered Users 26 Posts
    Make sure that your phone doesn't go to sleep when downloading the bundle. This will cause a reset. Tap the screen from time to time if you can. We are looking into this to fix as well.

Sorry can you re-explain me what do I have to do? That you have explain to me is The probably solution to fix The problem?
    Apologize me but my english isn't so good..Thanks so much
  • ShadowhitsShadowhits Registered Users 74 Posts
    Sorry can you re-explain me what do I have to do? That you have explain to me is The probably solution to fix The problem?
    Apologize me but my english isn't so good..Thanks so much

Mae que no deje que el cel se ponga negro cuado esta cargando el juego pero por ahora hay un bug con los iphone cuatro y la ptra semana lo arreglan
  • HylienHylien Registered Users 2 Posts
    It seems that the next update looks great... But excuse me glu team... Are you STUPID ?!
    It seems that you didn't learn from your mistakes !
    I don't understand why you add content to the game, while there has a lot of bugs ! The game is unplayable now... And since I started there has always had bugs...
    I'm tired of seeing my character run alone, and losing dozens of tickets for tours daily. And I even don't imagine how pvp will be buggy...
    I agree that the game couldn't be perfect, but I think that's stupid to add content right now !
    1st find a way to resolve the current problems, then you can add content after...

I'm sorry for my english mistakes, and thanx for reading.
    Shadowhits wrote: »
    Mae que no deje que el cel se ponga negro cuado esta cargando el juego pero por ahora hay un bug con los iphone cuatro y la ptra semana lo arreglan

Do you mean that if i remain (also 2hour) with The open application without block my iPhone would i play finally ew3?
    Anyway if you said that is a bug of all iPhone 4 so i Will wait nex maintenence..but do you know when Will be?
    Thanks for collaboration
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »

There will be a level cap increase for all players, and a rebalancing of player stats 50+ to account for this.
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Do you mean that if i remain (also 2hour) with The open application without block my iPhone would i play finally ew3?
    Anyway if you said that is a bug of all iPhone 4 so i Will wait nex maintenence..but do you know when Will be?
    Thanks for collaboration

The bug is not all iPhone 4, just some. There are two different issues.

1. If you don't keep the app open and active during the bundle update, the iPhone will timeout. We can't do anything about that, it's the default behavior of the iPhone.
    2. Some users with iPhone 4 crash when they try and get into the game. We are investigating this issue, but it is hard since we cannot reproduce it.
    The bug is not all iPhone 4, just some. There are two different issues.

1. If you don't keep the app open and active during the bundle update, the iPhone will timeout. We can't do anything about that, it's the default behavior of the iPhone.
    2. Some users with iPhone 4 crash when they try and get into the game. We are investigating this issue, but it is hard since we cannot reproduce it.

Now that i remember during The patch update ive block two time my iPhone because i Were out and not at home with wifi but then when i come back home The update was go on..in your opinion was that The problem? Anyway now i repeat i remain all time with app open that dont log into server..i hope that this problem can be fixed more later and that is not only a my problem because i dont want to lose my progress in ew3..
    However moloch Thanks for help !
    Moloch if you want i give you mi phone for see the bug ...
    Moloch if you want i give you mi phone for see the bug ...

Do you have my same bug..?
  • ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    There will be a level cap increase for all players, and a rebalancing of player stats 50+ to account for this.

Sounds like you guys have been on your game lately :)
    Keep up the good work!
    Do you have my same bug..?

Yes dude i have the same bug
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Sounds like you guys have been on your game lately :)
    Keep up the good work!

If you jinx it i will find you and kill you:)
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
    Yes dude i have the same bug
    I hope that it Will be fixed soon..its since 4 days that i dont play ew3..anyway shadowhits if you have any type of news about this problem write on forum..but only Last Thing, can you explain me with precision your bug? The Blue bar update after when you start The app dont go on after patch 1.2 Right?
  • candle_guycandle_guy Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can you also fix the attak patterns of Bearman because he has a tendency to bluff making his attack patterns hard to follow. there's something wrong with the animation of his attack. I had a really hard time getting through to him because of that. thank you
  • CooLTanGCooLTanG Registered Users 26 Posts
    Major bugs to fix:
    1. Selling Lag
    2. Warrior Dash skill not going in the right direction (happens mainly in endless)
    3. Mage lightning spell failing right as you cast it if u get hit or blink and it uses the cool down and mana

Major issues that people hate about this game:
    1. Costs gems to combine runes successfully
    2. Costs gems to unsocket runes
    3. Endless tickets locked to the account and not to the character. Be consistent either have tickets for each character or make gold account wide.
    4. Endless is the only place to find the best gear.
    5. This game seems to pride itself on allowing players to play as much as they want, but with endless tokens it forces people to only get to play 2 runs every 3 hours and 20mins.
  • DeatherDeather Registered Users 1 Posts
    I think it is too many cheaters in game to do interesting pvp to all players. Not only to cheaters... Are you going to deal something with them? Put some protection, close vulnerabilities in game? A lot of mods (on infinity hp/enegry, damage, stats, etc) are freely available online.
  • GrandudiusGrandudius Registered Users 37 Posts
    CooLTanG wrote: »
    Major bugs to fix:
    1. Selling Lag
    2. Warrior Dash skill not going in the right direction (happens mainly in endless)
    3. Mage lightning spell failing right as you cast it if u get hit or blink and it uses the cool down and mana

3. Endless tickets locked to the account and not to the character. Be consistent either have tickets for each character or make gold account wide.
    5. This game seems to pride itself on allowing players to play as much as they want, but with endless tokens it forces people to only get to play 2 runs every 3 hours and 20mins.

If you read the first post (which i assume you didnt), they are already aware of the selling lag and it's already on the priorities of bugs to fix.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Minor/major bug. I entered endless tower (the normal one) and the leaderboard popped up, I couldn't close it. Android system... galaxy tab 10,1

Other major suggestions to improve the game to make players happier:

* drills should be more common
    * fusing runes should cost 3 runes, not 5
    * fusing runes should be less than 100k, maybe 20k
    * fusing runes should have a much higher success rate, or be scaled to a players level, or if you pay 100k then have 100% success rate.
    * blue runes should be obtainable from level 30
    * purple runes should be obtainable from level 50
  • CrabsyCrabsy Registered Users 2 Posts
    The drop rates have been reduced to almost zero. This game is a joke now. My iif is 350% and I can't even get hellboy to drop purple items?! I have battles him 75 times in 2 days and not got 1 single soulshard?!?! What the hell is the point of this game now?! No matter how many rune offerings or trips to the endless tower you can't get anything other then lesser runes?!? So this boring, drawn out game got updated to TAKE EVEN LONGER TO DO ANYTHING?!? U peoe realize we have jobs or school or lives to live?! No one wants your stupid game if we have to be logged on 24 hours a day for 2 weeks just to upgrade 1 item. Fix this ****. My entire guild has quit and I'm next.
  • enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
    Fair enough but why since the update have I beaten Ivar at least 400 times with not a single DP Soulshard and only two gold item drops? Even purple items have become so rare it is nearly impossible to collect money and/or fuse and evolve. I do like the fact that HellBoy has become tougher again but with over 370 item find my drops should be much better.
  • LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    I would like to know as many other people if there was any product testing for this update? If this was product tested what demographic did you use to conclude that this is what your gaming community wanted? It seems that with proper testing of the update 90% of the issues being complained about could have been resolved before update release.
  • ComarComar Registered Users 65 Posts
    CooLTanG wrote: »
    Major bugs to fix:
    1. Selling Lag

Actually, warrior dash is not a bug. The dash goes after the last target you hit, so if you understand that mechanic, then you can avoid frustration while in EM. Obviously, large groups can make this a pain, so you can still argue that the "homing" function of the skill be removed--argument can go either way.
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    I asked Moloch that question in a few different threads and he wouldn't answer me. I'm assuming that they didn't test it at all.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2