Concerns for upcoming pvp

RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
I have some concerns about pvp. As we know some players are over lvl 50. I also know that when we level we get a small increase to damage. Im not sure about hp since i didnt check that at lvl ups. Not sure about after 50 since i didnt lvl any higher. Also i could be remembering wrong. Its been awhile since ive checked it and i gots no more lvling to do. If the increases do happen at lvl ups -

Will all characters be reset to lvl 50
Did the increases in damage and hp stop at lvl 50
Or am i just remembering wrong and deserve a donkey kick to the baby maker.

Comments

• SoFuQSoFuQ Registered Users 20 Posts
    Wonder how many gems it will cost to pvp, pretty soon you'll have to use gems to enter the main map.
  • durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    SoFuQ wrote: »
    Wonder how many gems it will cost to pvp, pretty soon you'll have to use gems to enter the main map.

Will be a reality soon the way Glu's been doing with the updates.
  • LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    i won't be surprised if warriors destroy everything else in pvp.
  • SikariosSikarios Registered Users 56 Posts
    Pvp will be ruined anyways by hackers, "Accessing Network", class imbalance, and pay2win-ers.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »
    I have some concerns about pvp. As we know some players are over lvl 50. I also know that when we level we get a small increase to damage. Im not sure about hp since i didnt check that at lvl ups. Not sure about after 50 since i didnt lvl any higher. Also i could be remembering wrong. Its been awhile since ive checked it and i gots no more lvling to do. If the increases do happen at lvl ups -

Will all characters be reset to lvl 50
    Did the increases in damage and hp stop at lvl 50
    Or am i just remembering wrong and deserve a donkey kick to the baby maker.

Is PVP a know upcoming feature or is this just speculation about speculation?
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    Is PVP a know upcoming feature or is this just speculation about speculation?
    Vinfirmans by Moloch