is DPS still lootable in game?

badobarumbadobarum Registered Users 4 Posts
its hard to find dps now, what did you do glu?
and to all newbie this 1.2 update might not for you, unless you have lambo cash!
heckboy too now is not dropping unbreakable, thats why they put it in offerings?
it might drop but not like 1.1 update lower, they lower drop rate now in 1.2

Comments

• HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    better farm endless its far better for DPSS, or DCSS
  • durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Add to that that Hellboy is now only dropping ONE reagent. Drop rates lowered and then the finishing blow, drop only ONE to kill players hope to get one. Best idea ever!

Now buy them gems
  • DohraymiDohraymi Registered Users 13 Posts
    with bosses dropping one reagent, the chance has dropped a lot... GLU has already said they are look at this to fix it with the next patch. As far as does DPSS drop still, I got a DPSS from LN this morning on first kill of the day. So yes, it does.
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    beside the fact that LHB only drop 1 reagent mainly sigil, the drop rate of unbreakable/purple/blue also went down the drain. i got like 2 purple 2 blue and no yellow now. cant even farm HB for item to fuse.
  • amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    i'm farming LN instead of LH as it takes me 6mins to kill LH and 40 secs to kill LN...

endless and LN is the only option for people who does not have a level 44 weapon... do LN while waiting for endless ships... losing interest in this game...
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    amoylaway wrote: »
    i'm farming LN instead of LH as it takes me 6mins to kill LH and 40 secs to kill LN...

endless and LN is the only option for people who does not have a level 44 weapon... do LN while waiting for endless ships... losing interest in this game...

We're all losing interest in this game.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Modern Combat 5 is coming out soon. Hopefully gameloft does it right.