Options

EW3 dead..

After update....next day, saw in town no one. And four of our best left our guild.....this game died in one update....that has to be a record. I am impressed! Glu sux harder than priests who play with kids...thats how bad they are......die glu!!! Thieves!!!!
IGN: BlDS
Guild: -=WOLFPACK=-
(ANDROID)

Comments

• Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Wow! Goodfellas lost four of your best players?

May I know who they are?
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    we lost 4 in one day as well...three have been replaced but it was a significant drop in our rank
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    The problem is with this last update, glu killed thier own creation. Ppl are more ****ed off then ever, the inbalance of the game for newcomers and ppl in full unbreak and better is ever larger. Rune system is a joke. I mean you need blue or better to notice any real change in fire tower. White and greens helps some but far from enough. And really, pay to have a 100% success on combine? Clearly there is either retards for devs that knows nothing about gaming experience for the player or they are being whiped to make a good game **** by greedy investors. I dont know **** about programing, but if i did i would be able to make a game 100x better then the current state of EW3. Ban me or whatever, idc anymore. In b4 everyone realise you need full purple runes to complete new content and pvp will, WILL be broken and the best player wont be in the lead, only the ones with the deepest pockets. And imho paying to win are for noobs who could not break 2k rating in WOW
  • Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Chat went from not being able to keep up to non existent. That is a huge indication as to how many people quit. Shame....
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    kennyg wrote: »
    we lost 4 in one day as well...three have been replaced but it was a significant drop in our rank

I've experienced the same with my guild. One member quit the game and the rest followed soon after. The guild just went nuts. Members were all happy after the evolution tournament having placed at the top 25. Then came the update and it was a complete turnaround. The guild just disintegrated. :mad:
  • Options
    TourniQueTTourniQueT Registered Users 8 Posts
    Previously, passed 2 weeks without a proper tournament made many of your end-game players grow apart the game already. The last 2-days-long survival tournament was messed up and Glu failed to handle to fix guild leaderboard and to send rewards to ones who deserved. The name of the cheaters on Hall of Fame was an epic fail. topGuild which was rank #1 in all-time vp for months, dropped down to rank #20 or something just in a tournament and they couldn't fix it at all. Ok, we ignored it and moved on, but this last update was the straw that broke the camel's back. Ridiculously buffed mobs, lower drop rates with less reagents from bosses that makes it impossible to progress for new players... The same sh!t as a new content, another tower which is waiting to be hacked -and it couldn't even last a day without ridiculous waves on leaderboard! LOL- and the rune system that shows how greedy Glu came by far... Many of my people in guild lost their interest to this game including me, and ultimately I've left my guild and the game as leader of topGuild. All I want to say is that you don't operate this game good enough to deserve the money that you push people to spend at every turn. Now watch your game die, cause you failed so hard.
  • Options
    royl256royl256 Registered Users 52 Posts
    If I had just found this game and downloaded it, I would remove it in less than a day, it's turned into something frustrating for everyone, especially for those of us that have spent in the hundreds and have lots of friends in the game, I hope the game becomes better than ever for all of our sakes
  • Options
    hisagihisagi Registered Users 19 Posts
    TourniQueT wrote: »
    Previously, passed 2 weeks without a proper tournament made many of your end-game players grow apart the game already. The last 2-days-long survival tournament was messed up and Glu failed to handle to fix guild leaderboard and to send rewards to ones who deserved. The name of the cheaters on Hall of Fame was an epic fail. topGuild which was rank #1 in all-time vp for months, dropped down to rank #20 or something just in a tournament and they couldn't fix it at all. Ok, we ignored it and moved on, but this last update was the straw that broke the camel's back. Ridiculously buffed mobs, lower drop rates with less reagents from bosses that makes it impossible to progress for new players... The same sh!t as a new content, another tower which is waiting to be hacked -and it couldn't even last a day without ridiculous waves on leaderboard! LOL- and the rune system that shows how greedy Glu came by far... Many of my people in guild lost their interest to this game including me, and ultimately I've left my guild and the game as leader of topGuild. All I want to say is that you don't operate this game good enough to deserve the money that you push people to spend at every turn. Now watch your game die, cause you failed so hard.

you talk about hackers but exactly one day before this update you were so obviously modding your heart away. 2 of your previously unused characters jumping about 40 lvls EACH in only 24 hrs?
    was it tough on you not finding another mod for this update?
    It is good you quit you never deserved your status as our topguild leader.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    A ton of people left Calamitous too....

We were top ten, and then now we are barely top twenty.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    A ton of people left Calamitous too....

We were top ten, and then now we are barely top twenty.

Why do i read your guild name calmclits....
  • Options
    Lactrix wrote: »
    Why do i read your guild name calmclits....

Because you have a very small vocabulary?????

Jk.
  • Options
    grepgrep Registered Users 74 Posts
    Just don't whine as always... If at least 50% of guild still continue farming etc. all be will good. But of course more better spent time in town/guild chat... GoodFellas never win any tourneys again, I know :)
  • Options
    sasafrasssasafrass Registered Users 16 Posts
    Ew3 has become a joke a lot of people gettin frustrated with this game really fast. Step your game up glu or sit back and watch this game die....which at this point is already starting to happen. Hopefully they get it fixed cuz this game had promise and was awesome before update now everyone knows no need to say it again....but I will this game sucks now glu!
  • Options
    This is pathetic. Forcing players to waste their time and money for runes, just to return to their original strength. I'm so disgusted with this update that i can't even swear or caps spam. It's not worth the freaking effort.
  • Options
    And yeah, town chat is barren. I log in, and see my empty guild. Then i go to town chat and see absolutely nothing. I force close app and log in again to see if I'm not going insane. The next one? Barren. Next one? Barren. After five more times, i just couldn't stand it and just played a different game.

On top of that, town chat and guild chat used to go by so fast i couldn't keep up. I don't even bother to say hi anymore.
  • Options
    sasafrasssasafrass Registered Users 16 Posts
    This game blows now seriously thinking of uninstalling amd going to dh4 town chat used to be entertaining in itself at times but now your lucky to see something said once an hour. My guild I'm a senior in (minibalmshop) is still pretty well intact but it seems like **** near everyone else has either left or hardly plays anymore. Glu better wow a lot of people with this upcoming update or they can pretty much kiss this game goodbye
  • Options
    BellaAnnBellaAnn Registered Users 64 Posts
    sasafrass is not a goodfella.
    ~cat
  • Options
    Well iAlliance #2 and won 5-6 tourneys pre 1.2 died right after.... I was away for a few days logged on and saw we went from 50/50 to 24/50 now we regrouped and made a new guild. Managed to be in top 10 with 25 members
  • Options
    KoraothKoraoth Registered Users 9 Posts
    At least you guys can play.... A lot of us have been sh!t out of luck. 30 days and still unable to play....
  • Options
    RSPRSP Registered Users 6 Posts
    Lactrix wrote: »
    Well iAlliance #2 and won 5-6 tourneys pre 1.2 died right after.... I was away for a few days logged on and saw we went from 50/50 to 24/50 now we regrouped and made a new guild. Managed to be in top 10 with 25 members

Devs and whoever run this game should think, test and plan any step they make. They are good game developer but they are not good at management. Let us give them a last chance to change and fix their sloppy jobs.