Options

When was the last offerings tournament?

Can anybody remember when the last normal offerings tournament was?

I can remember a few weeks ago when the beast king was introduced we had a tournament for that... but I don't think we have had a normal (all offerings including iron/silver/gold) tournament in the last 3 months.

Also will there be one in the future soon?

Comments

• Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    2 months +

And I hope, I'm tired of spending my game cash for VP 😡
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    The last one was in Feb.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    The last one was in Feb.

was that the beast king one?
  • Options
    royl256royl256 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Beast king doesnt count, it was a cash only tourney and a big mistake for Glu, they had a all offerings tournament a while back and some of us have been holding onto iron and silver since. I was hoping this would be the next offerings tourney, but sadly we are stuck in fusion/evolve rut.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    So sometime over 2 months ago... The next question would be why are they delaying this one for so long...?
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Because of the lv. 51 glitch on IOS. Many players got a lot of tokens and if they don't have an offering tournament, sooner or later they will use them for pots.
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    So sometime over 2 months ago... The next question would be why are they delaying this one for so long...?

The question really is, is the offering tournament still in rotation with tournaments? Players have been clamoring for one but they never took notice.
  • Options
    royl256royl256 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Yes, this keeps coming up and the question seems to get dodged or only partially answered so we don't really know