Options

New legendary drop color.

RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
Ok so its late and im bored. Not my best suggestion.

But what are the chances of getting a different color that is only for legendary drops. I always get excited when i see a gold colored item drop. But when its a purple instead of legendary i break a little bit inside. Its a rollercoaster of emotions i dont think i can take anymore. Make the color scream something like " yeah you see me. Go ahead and shìt yourself. Yup im legendary. " Not entirely sure what color would say that. Open to suggestions. Im thinking mebbe bright white. With a halo and wings coming off it holding a sign saying "you da man".

But seriously can legendary items get their own color :p

Comments

• Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Why not just make the epic purple when they drop so that getting gold is really getting legendary.

Why not just make what their rarity and when they drop its own color.
  • Options
    Now thats a logical suggestion. I didn't wanna go for the obvious since glū didn't think that was a good idea to begin with. O.o
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Sorry for being captain obvious but I do know how it feels when you see a bunch of gold items dropping only to be deflated when they're all just impervious or wondrous.

Up to now, I haven't been sold to the idea why they'd do that, misrepresent the items.
  • Options
    LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    I have wondered the same thing for a long time. A chrome purple would work out great. There not being a color difference is an example of how unpolished this game is even months after release. There also needs to be an option for auto looting instead of the antiquated picking up loot system.
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Certainly had my hopes shattered a few times with this one too
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    WadidoWadido Registered Users 18 Posts
    Glad y'all noticed that too, get all excited, then there it is, a ****py purple!!
  • Options
    Chrome Purple for epics should be a very easy fix.
  • Options
    Ok glū the masses have spoken. Well ummm 5 of us. Time fer that color change :D
  • Options
    I'm glad your brought up this point. Suggestions like this will help finally get the ball rolling in polishing this game up to quality standards.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I agree with this, too.

I have no idea how many times i got excited by a gold drop in endless or Jade cyclops and it turned out to be wondrous or impervious.....:(

And unbreakables. Those **** me off in endless. Jesus.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    wonderful idea, this has always annoyed me.

...lol ultra everytime I get an unbreakable in endless I cringe
  • Options
    You sadistic summ*****es. Only piece i need is shoulders. Had two gold shoulders drop at SAME time. Surely one must be godly. Nope fooled ya again. One impervious and one wonderous. Now yall just being mean.

Its like showing me a big ole juicy burger, but when i bite into it its tofu. My heart cants takes it no mo.

Gimme a legendary color perty perty please.
  • Options
    sasafrasssasafrass Registered Users 16 Posts
    Agreed! Why the hell is it the way it is anyways? Its stupid epic isn't gold its PURPLE dammit! So make it that way dang. It really does suck when your farming endless see that gold item drop only to get a purple item it ain't right
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    this is why I just try to grab everything and not look at it till I get to the end and see loot rewards...because I know it will more than likely be a purple. would be nice to see the chrome purple though because gold if the only one most of us care about
  • Options
    sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    Dark red would look really nice on them. maxresdefault.jpg
    Something like this.
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Nah this suggestion isn't very important.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    Nah this suggestion isn't very important.

10th wondrous chest.

I don't even get excited when i see a gold chest or gauntlets. Too many impervious, too many wondrous, and too many unbreakables.

So this suggestion would be nice.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »

But what are the chances of getting a different color that is only for legendary drops. I always get excited when i see a gold colored item drop. But when its a purple instead of legendary i break a little bit inside. Its a rollercoaster of emotions i dont think i can take anymore. Make the color scream something like " yeah you see me. Go ahead and shìt yourself. Yup im legendary. " Not entirely sure what color would say that. Open to suggestions. Im thinking mebbe bright white. With a halo and wings coming off it holding a sign saying "you da man".

I open this thread from time to time just to read this post. I find it hilarious!!
    Bumping this thread for justice and so others can enjoy it!
  • Options
    Don't think I've given up on this glu. Gimme my frickin oh awesome explosion of legendary item color. All over my face if need be.

Yup. Just grossed even myself out. Im gonna hop off forums for a bit and sit in a corner
  • Options
    UdarWarriorUdarWarrior Registered Users 11 Posts
    It should be red!!!!! That would be DA BOMB LOL
  • Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    It should be red!!!!! That would be DA BOMB LOL
    Red! That would be awesome :)
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »

How about an auto-collect feature. Pay 100 gems for a Legendary magnet in your backpack. Any Legendary item dropped gets auto-collected.