runes

Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
I have heard alot of ways to equip the runes but does any 1 know what is basicly the best rune set ?

Comments

• LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    Lightning damage and fire resist with some occasional other resists considered to be best for endless, flame tower and HB farm.
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    when the new map come out it'll be fire attach and ice resist. so theres is no the "set" for all purpose use.
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    pelepala wrote: »
    when the new map come out it'll be fire attach and ice resist. so theres is no the "set" for all purpose use.

Well i have no space to get 3 godly sets so if u have a good set say it ;p
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Well i have no space to get 3 godly sets so if u have a good set say it ;p

There is none. It's like saying which is better: rock, paper, or scissors?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
    same here i dont have enough space for 3 set of gears, heck i dont even have 1 full set of godly. with armor/weapon/reagent/potion pot/wings alrdy taken up my 40 bag spaces. i dont think i cant deal with having 3 set of gears even tho i have 80 bag.

ATM i havent attached any rune to any equip, just waiting to see when the next map is out and then i'll choose and see which rune that will benefit me the most.
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    same here i dont have enough space for 3 set of gears, heck i dont even have 1 full set of godly. with armor/weapon/reagent/potion pot/wings alrdy taken up my 40 bag spaces. i dont think i cant deal with having 3 set of gears even tho i have 80 bag.

ATM i havent attached any rune to any equip, just waiting to see when the next map is out and then i'll choose and see which rune that will benefit me the most.

Man u have 80 i have 45 what can i do xD

You can cry, because i have 60, and even I'm annoyed with how little space i have.

You don't need full set godly. Just weapon/talisman/ring.

Maybe even some armor or gauntlets. But three full sets is BS.
    You don't need full set godly. Just weapon/talisman/ring.

Maybe even some armor or gauntlets. But three full sets is BS.

true. offense is more important than defense but even getting weapon/talisman/ring is a pain. took me a month to get MM and 2 months for godly ring @.@ dont even have talisman yet. like i said i'll just wait til the new update and see if the game improve are not. if good i'll play around alil longer if not then its time to press the good old (x) button.
    true. offense is more important than defense but even getting weapon/talisman/ring is a pain. took me a month to get MM and 2 months for godly ring @.@ dont even have talisman yet. like i said i'll just wait til the new update and see if the game improve are not. if good i'll play around alil longer if not then its time to press the good old (x) button.

Yes. I only have one MM. And im probably never gonna get another one. -_-

If next update is a dissapointment, I'm quitting.

Play the other 2 class til you beat normal you should get enough gem as reward to buy a +10 bag upgrade, watch them free videos plus a ful 20day log in net you 60 gem. Thats how i purchase my bag w/o spending a cent.