Options

always getting kicked from the game

Im having an issue with eternity warrior 3..
Everytime i am selling items the game is crashing...
Please help me

Comments

• Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    foxpel wrote: »
    Please help me

What type of devine are you using?
  • Options
    foxpelfoxpel Registered Users 2 Posts
    The Samsung galaxy s4
  • Options
    BigbangBigbang Registered Users 9 Posts
    Why my data has become corrupt ? Please help me
  • Options
    royl256royl256 Registered Users 52 Posts
    I'm using a Samsung tablet, I just went from lotus tower lvl 1 to 46, when I came out I had 143 drops from tower, nothing great, but we all need the coins for tournament and was hoping for some lightning atk bonus drops. I still haven't finished going through the items, I try to sell some and game crashes, I sell and fuse some, game crashes again, luckily when u fuse it saves ur progress unlike selling alone which makes u start over completely if u crash, so I try to sell some then fuse, sell some more and fuse again, I still crash but some of my progress is.saved, but this has now become the longest part of the game and very frustrating. We have a tournament and I don't wanna let my friends down I'm just glad I had 2mil before the update.
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    foxpel wrote: »
    Please help me

This is related to the lag in the inventory screen - we are working on a fix right now.
  • Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    I am using ipad mini and the same things happening to me, but after i turn the ipad off then on again it will work perfectly again with no problems.
  • Options
    I'm having problem with eternity warrior 3 ! They say my day has become corrupted ? Please help me ! My hero name HeroStev
  • Options
    badobarumbadobarum Registered Users 4 Posts
    Bigbang wrote: »
    I'm having problem with eternity warrior 3 ! They say my day has become corrupted ? Please help me ! My hero name HeroStev

oh you might banned for using hack?
  • Options
    Am not using hack ! Can u fix it for me
  • Options
    HilleHille Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi also got that Bug that kicks me out of inventory. But it started with my S4 updated to 4.42, since then game keeps on chrashing.... can you confirm that this is related to the android update ?
  • Options
    CooLTanGCooLTanG Registered Users 26 Posts
    I also have this bug from updating Android on S4. It does randomly crash sometimes while doing endless or just random levels