Options

MOLOCH/ADMIN gem question

WattyWatty Registered Users 25 Posts
In ew2 you guys had the boss rush that rewarded players with gold and gems, and you could only beat each one twice per day. Why doesn't this game have a way to earn gems like your last game did?

Adding this would make players happy, they would have gems for the new rune system, and would be able to buy extra ship tokens etc

Also, tiered guild rewards. Give people a chance to have a guarentee at SOMETHING in this game. Cuz right now, EVERYTHING is luck based.

Comments

• Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    This is not a question as your subject line claims and belongs in the Suggestions forum.
  • Options
    Did you miss the question mark in the first paragraph? I was explaining what I was asking about first.

Do you feel better now that you tried to police a post on a forum? Cheers bud.
  • Options
    I think y'all do a good job, but a response would be appreciated. I'm not gonna quit the game, I just would like an answer.
  • Options
    LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    This is not a question as your subject line claims and belongs in the Suggestions forum.

Next time suggesting where a thread goes make sure it isn't in the thread you suggested. Lol
  • Options
    HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    atleast transfer the gems from ew2 to ew3 i have 2k gems approx. :D