Options

Games Like EW3

HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
Hey all,

Do u guys know of any other games like EW3 with guild and rank and tourney system.. something similar like this..

as i m in love with this game. but looking for other games also..

Comments

• Options
    noob201noob201 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Dungeon hunter 4 from gameloft, been spending more time in that game now after this update
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    If you mean those game that do nothing but run around using item and trade damage untill enemy is dead, then there is alot of em.

But If you looking for a game that require good reaction and timing to win a fight, I only know EW3.
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Yup they got a very unique game here in the gameplay. Im sure it wont be long till there are more like it though.

Ive played order and chaos, infinity blade (all of them), dungeon hunter 4, celtic heroes, etc. none could keep my attention like this one.
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »
    Yup they got a very unique game here in the gameplay. Im sure it wont be long till there are more like it though.

Ive played order and chaos, infinity blade (all of them), dungeon hunter 4, celtic heroes, etc. none could keep my attention like this one.

I feel that almost every player who had negative comments about the recent updates do appreciate and love this game but are now really frustrated with how the game developers are driving away that affection.
  • Options
    Yup thats the dilemma. Love the game. Hate the way it is being managed.
  • Options
    SikariosSikarios Registered Users 56 Posts
    I just wish there would be an EW3 for like $19.99 but without the paywalls; when an update is released it would add more features and fun things to do, and wouldn't limit your playing by requiring time-limited "tokens" to do the best dungeons.

So, not to hijack the thread but further on your question for games like EW3, how about games like this that have an up front cost of $10-$20 or so but don't have paywall IAPs? I honestly haven't been able to find any like that...
  • Options
    LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    // I just wish there would be an EW3 for like $19.99 but without the paywalls

What paywalls? The game is meant to be HARD. It becomes easy with paying, you can literally buy your best gear and buy upgrades. But its not the way game is meant to be played.

Just stop buying anything in game, because its the way game is meant to be played and there are NO paywalls. There is an inventory issue but game offers you enough free gems to eventually get acceptable inventory space.
  • Options
    HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    We all love this game .. Its the dev's sucking blood..
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Hey all,

Do u guys know of any other games like EW3 with guild and rank and tourney system.. something similar like this..

as i m in love with this game. but looking for other games also..

Heroes of destiny was a lot more fun. Crazy at times cause u play 4 characters at once
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Well if you was at or watched stream or read afterwards. Blizzards devs and ceo have not ruled out a pocket version of wow. And that would be a gamechanger
  • Options
    sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    TBH the game is so addicting because the combat is similar to Dragon Nest.Too bad that's not a mobile game =|.
  • Options
    Lactrix wrote: »
    Well if you was at or watched stream or read afterwards. Blizzards devs and ceo have not ruled out a pocket version of wow. And that would be a gamechanger
    couldnt care less. Order and chaos is a pocket version of wow. I quit wow for the same reasons i cant get into order and chaos. Its just boring standing there trading hits with someone. No skill involved.

Now a mobile version of diablo would pretty much kill glu and prolly any future game like this that comes out lol.

And for those looking for a good game right now i recommend Evolution on the app store right now. It is insanely good. Got your own town you can build up and defend, pvp, story mode, challenges, quests, lvling of weapons and partners. It has iap as well but you really dont have to buy them. They actually know how to do it right.
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    couldnt care less. Order and chaos is a pocket version of wow. I quit wow for the same reasons i cant get into order and chaos. Its just boring standing there trading hits with someone. No skill involved.

Now a mobile version of diablo would pretty much kill glu and prolly any future game like this that comes out lol.

And for those looking for a good game right now i recommend Evolution on the app store right now. It is insanely good. Got your own town you can build up and defend, pvp, story mode, challenges, quests, lvling of weapons and partners. It has iap as well but you really dont have to buy them. They actually know how to do it right.

well that is good to hear, I was considering dl that game but several of the reviews said it was too hard without paying. I didn't want a second game like this with same problems. Thanks for input
  • Options
    JohnBoy12 wrote: »
    well that is good to hear, I was considering dl that game but several of the reviews said it was too hard without paying. I didn't want a second game like this with same problems. Thanks for input
    its like most iap games. Itll be slow going without the cash. But fully doable. And ya dont mind the slow so much because the gameplay and amount of things to do are pretty fun. The only downtime you have is waiting for health to refill. If you do spend cash. Theres only two things i would get when they pop up. A pistol and the armor that pops up,eventually. Shouldnt be a problem buying them to show support for the game. The rest will definately help but those two things will carry you a long way.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Infinity Blade Three or Injustice Gods Among Us.

They're not exactly like EW3, but they do a better job IMO. Unlimited gameplay, unlike endless tower, and on top of that, no pay walls. Of course, it's easier to pay money, but everything is doable. And no money required. No limited gameplay.

Actually, Injustice Gods Among Us has an energy thing. You have max of ten, and at later levels, it costs three to play one level. And then it takes 100 minutes to recharge back to full 10 energy bars.

Oh, my GOD? That's HORRIBLE!!!

Until you realize you can just set your clock forward by one day, and energy refills. Rinse and repeat.

What's even better?

The game has been out for a while, and there are a ton of people who have posted this trick on the internet. It's been around 2 months after last update. Guess what? Glitch is still there. They didn't sweep in to get rid of it.

Now, remember that level 51 glitch? As soon as someone posted it, 3 days later, Glu took it down! Wow! And took away Jade Forest, too! ****ing off every player who never got to farm him!

See the difference?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Infinity Blade Three or Injustice Gods Among Us.

They're not exactly like EW3, but they do a better job IMO. Unlimited gameplay, unlike endless tower, and on top of that, no pay walls. Of course, it's easier to pay money, but everything is doable. And no money required. No limited gameplay.
    Yup infinity blade 3 pretty good. Havent played in awhile. Injustice is ok at first. Looks cool but gameplay is just tapping the screen really till you win. Virtually no skill at all. Just about all my cards maxed out and ive got them all. I hop on now just for login bonus. Its a good time killer in that you can play for 10 minutes and be satisfied.
  • Options
    Yup infinity blade 3 pretty good. Havent played in awhile. Injustice is ok at first. Looks cool but gameplay is just tapping the screen really till you win. Virtually no skill at all. Just about all my cards maxed out and ive got them all. I hop on now just for login bonus. Its a good time killer in that you can play for 10 minutes and be satisfied.

Yeah. I play injustice for fun every once in a while. Because the amount of gold that drops from bosses is abysmal, even with the energy glitch.
  • Options
    Yeah. I play injustice for fun every once in a while. Because the amount of gold that drops from bosses is abysmal, even with the energy glitch.
    yeah ive got over a mil saved up for when a good card comes out. Just trying to save up those token thingies for killing joke joker now
  • Options
    yeah ive got over a mil saved up for when a good card comes out. Just trying to save up those token thingies for killing joke joker now

Is he good? I have like 5 tokens, lol.

I really want Batman Arkham Origins. But i already got Wonder Woman 600, and another gold WW, and WW 600 ability OP. So i might just go all out and get a full team of Wonder Woman.
  • Options
    Not sure how good he is. Hes just the only card i dont have. My team for end of stages is batgirl for her starting 1 power to all, arkham batman for his 2 starting power which when combined with batgirl he can do his super right from the start, and doomsday since every kill gives him back 50% health. He can pretty much survive all on his own. I used to use regime wonder woman as my favorite but she has a glitch now. On my ipad at least, if you do a combo with her then follow up with her lvl 3 super it crashes the game 90% of the time. Pitty because her block power charge was awesome.
  • Options
    Not sure how good he is. Hes just the only card i dont have. My team for end of stages is batgirl for her starting 1 power to all, arkham batman for his 2 starting power which when combined with batgirl he can do his super right from the start, and doomsday since every kill gives him back 50% health. He can pretty much survive all on his own. I used to use regime wonder woman as my favorite but she has a glitch now. On my ipad at least, if you do a combo with her then follow up with her lvl 3 super it crashes the game 90% of the time. Pitty because her block power charge was awesome.

Have you seen Wonder Woman 600's ability? Extra 30% damage and power regeneration to all female characters. So my strategy is to spam block with regime WW up front. And wreck holes in opponents. Then 600 WW comes in and cleans shop. Otherwise, my joker just sweeps in with a super move.
  • Options
    Yeah i like the wonder womans. But i keep getting that glitch so hadda bench her.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Order and Chaos and Arcane Legends.

They don't have the unique fighting style like this game but has free roam and many other things this game lacks.