Options

Tower of Fire Lotus...****!

coredog83coredog83 Registered Users 2 Posts
So, I have some big complaints about the new endless mode, Tower of Fire Lotus. First of all, since we have to have completed a minimum of 50 levels in Tower of Heroes, why do you start out fighting weaklings that give you minion **** and only a few experience points! Another huge issue that I have is how GLU states that there is increased experience points in Endless mode, I have yet to see this huge pile of bullsh!t. Once one gets to level 18 in Fire of Lotus the normal enemies take 3-5 hits, pending a critical hit or not, and yet they only give me 60 experience points. I can fight on levels just prior to Legendary Nian, where the normal enemies take the same number of hits yet give me over a 1000 experience points. So GLU would you please explain that crock of **** to me please. And now to the new rune system. I like the idea very much, it's a good addition to the game. However, the game states that there's a LOW-LEVEL of failure for using gold to fuse from common to uncommon runes, however, I have attempted to fuse 8 times already and ALL 8 times it has failed. How is this considered a low level of failure, seriously. Anyways, I could keep going on about this new update, but I'll just stop right here.:mad:

Comments

• Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Have to say I do think the drops in new tower don't match the effort needed to progress through each floor.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    1. It a good thing that it start with weak enemy, that drop rune, so we can start for 0 to 50 and get alot of rune. Way better than start with strong enemy, and you can go for 0~15 and die.

2. This tower is element tower, even with most powerful weapon and hero lv50+, it still doing minimun damage at lv 22+. You have to have lighting element in your weapon/Talisman/Ring to deal any damage at all. With just 3 green rune, 12% Lighting damage, you already deal 2 time the damage, on lv 22+.

3. So if you start off with strong enemy, you wont even has a chance to get any rune from the start. If you want it to start with powerful monster, ask glu to make it special just for you, we dont want that.
  • Options
    Couldn't care less about the runes tbh, it would just be nice if the drops as in armour/weapons matched the effort you put in. So far all I see is low level gear, so much so that I now no longer do the new tower. It's just a waste of tokens, I get further in normal tower now with the runes I got from first couple of quests, so I'm just sticking to that as you get drops that match the effort you put in.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    Well let wait until PVP and see people with better rune has extra 30%+ damage, then let see you "Couldn't care less" about them.

For me, I willing to trade godly gear with a purple rune.
  • Options
    LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    I think by now most endgame players know that the lotus tower doesn't make sense logically. It makes no sense to drop minion reagents and gear for level 5 players when anyone going into lotus tower should be atleast be on demon reagents. Runes shouldn't be needed to help an endgame player kill an enemy half their level. Runes should help me kill enemies equal to or higher than my level. This is just another example of what bad game design and no product testing puts out in an update. Hopefully the devs can see how their logic was flawed in the design of lotus tower.
  • Options
    I think by now most endgame players know that the lotus tower doesn't make sense logically. It makes no sense to drop minion reagents and gear for level 5 players when anyone going into lotus tower should be atleast be on demon reagents. Runes shouldn't be needed to help an endgame player kill an enemy half their level. Runes should help me kill enemies equal to or higher than my level. This is just another example of what bad game design and no product testing puts out in an update. Hopefully the devs can see how their logic was flawed in the design of lotus tower.

You way of thinking isnt make sense to me.

It's Element Tower, not the old tower. Even Lower Lv enemy should be a problem. You have to play by the rule and has element attack for this tower.

If you could deal the same damage as the old tower and enemy droping the same thing, what the point of having a new tower? This tower is not about Exp or Gear, it all about Rune and element. If you want exp and better gear, just go back to the old tower.

If you want enemy that drop Demon reagents, then just make your way to LV 21+. What the big deal? it didnt force you to start from LV1. You just make it to LV 21 once, and you can start from lv 21 forever.

And If you want it to start with those kind of mob, think of lower lv player that barely make it to lv 50 in the old tower. Do you think they can kill those kind of wave when pysical attack make almost no damage? This is why we has this LV 1~20 in the fire tower, it there for easy rune drop.

Imagine you first enter the tower of fire with lower lv. you find that all enemy from lv1 take forever to kill or even impossible with out rune. you would be back here complaining again.
  • Options
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    Well let wait until PVP and see people with better rune has extra 30%+ damage, then let see you "Couldn't care less" about them.

No intention of playing pvp, never had and never will. When I get a good rune I want it to go in good gear, and I don't see any in lotus at the level I reached when I first tried it. I'll just be happy getting higher in normal tower and whatever new stuff comes out in the future. That's why I want better gear the runes can wait in "my opinion"
  • Options
    Void,

Your logic on how game flow should be is odd and I doubt most would agree with u. I know many people who are complaining that the lotus towers game glow does not gel with the rest of the game. Anyone can see that the game flow logic in the lotus tower is flawed and doesn't gel with the rest of the game. Very confused to why u are unable to see this.
  • Options

This comment doesn't make any sense when talking about the lotus tower. PVP design and game flow will be a completely different issue.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    This comment doesn't make any sense when talking about the lotus tower. PVP design and game flow will be a completely different issue.

You were basically saying that forcing you to use runes to kill enemies that used to take 15 seconds to kill is bullsh*t right?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts

So far i only have a rare rune it is a fire resistance so can u tell me the stats of epic def runes and the rare and epic attack runes ?
  • Options

You dont understand a thing. I taking to TerryQ and he dont care about the rune, so i point out the important of it in pvp. Since when you get everything there is in the game, what left is PVP. What part of it dont make sence?
    Void,

Your logic on how game flow should be is odd and I doubt most would agree with u. I know many people who are complaining that the lotus towers game glow does not gel with the rest of the game. Anyone can see that the game flow logic in the lotus tower is flawed and doesn't gel with the rest of the game. Very confused to why u are unable to see this.

Then what part of my logic is wrong? Dont just say it wrong when you can't point anything out.
  • Options
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    So far i only have a rare rune it is a fire resistance so can u tell me the stats of epic def runes and the rare and epic attack runes ?

I only know that 1 purple attack rune is +10%Damage. Want to have gold, but it still a far away dream.
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    I only know that 1 purple attack rune is +10%Damage. Want to have gold, but it still a far away dream.

So there us rly a leg one k thx and yea that +10% will be a heck of a rune
  • Options
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    So there us rly a leg one k thx and yea that +10% will be a heck of a rune

Yes, there really is a gold legendary rune. And it is OP. Which is why im never gonna play PvP.
  • Options
    You dont understand a thing. I taking to TerryQ and he dont care about the rune, so i point out the important of it in pvp. Since when you get everything there is in the game, what left is PVP. What part of it dont make sence?

When all that is left is pvp, then I will quit. As Glu intends to introduce new content on a regular basis, I won't be quitting yet. Unless you assume that everything they are going to introduce is pvp based. You are quite correct I don't care about the runes, because I have not got all the good gear I would like. What I have got does indeed have some runes and that helps me get further in normal tower. When and if I ever find any better gear I will obviously then be interested in getting runes. The point I was trying to get at was if the drops in the new tower matched the effort needed, then it would be more worth while doing. If it did not cost as much to enter the towers then I could do both, as it is I
  • Options
    Lol not an expert at finding the right words to get my message across. That bad I had to re log to get my last reply posted.

That is why not everyone understands what a person is trying to say. Also when many people get annoyed at some of the replies they get.

Remember we are not all perfect, but we are still allowed a voice
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    Void,

/agreed ...void your logic is very flawed. It makes zero sense to drop minion stuff when the people who would need minion stuff cannot even get into the tower...if that does not make sense to you then you may as well stop responding to things beyond you comprehension and let the big boys try to help glu know what needs to be fixed so they can work on it.

edit: didnt realize carp rearranged was a bad word so changed to stuff :)
  • Options
    kennyg wrote: »
    /agreed ...void your logic is very flawed. It makes zero sense to drop minion stuff when the people who would need minion stuff cannot even get into the tower...if that does not make sense to you then you may as well stop responding to things beyond you comprehension and let the big boys try to help glu know what needs to be fixed so they can work on it.

edit: didnt realize carp rearranged was a bad word so changed to stuff :)

Then what part of my logic is flaw?

It you that should stop respond, if you cant answer this.

1. Is it drop Minion reagents from LV 1 to 70?

2. Did you get a better reagents at high LV?

3. Can you start at higher LV, if you already pass it once?

4. Is it force you to start from LV1?

5. Is this FIRE tower is all about gear and exp, or is it about Rune and Element?

6. Can you still going back to the old tower, for better gear and reagents?

7. Is it better to start lv 1 with Monster that take almost no damage? Or a weak one so you can farm rune easy, then if you dont want to fight weak enemy, you can just start from higher LV from there on?

What ever you want is beyond LV20. just start from there and never start from Lv1.
    The First 20 LV in the fire tower, is a bonus for you to start of easy and farm easy rune.
    If you want to take forever to fight enemy, that drop at least Demon reagent at the tower of fire that rarely drop any reagent at all, then just start from LV20.
  • Options
    Luckboy28Luckboy28 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm not sure if it's the broken english or the bad logic, but I think Void is a pretty hilarious troll. :D
  • Options
    Luckboy28 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if it's the broken english or the bad logic, but I think Void is a pretty hilarious troll. :D

Hes endgame with all his characters. So he doesnt give a ****.
  • Options
    Ok try this, if a player was equipped with the level 10 to 20 greens that new tower drops in first ten floors or so, how long would they last?

I think not very long at all, that was the point I was trying to get across
  • Options
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Ok try this, if a player was equipped with the level 10 to 20 greens that new tower drops in first ten floors or so, how long would they last?

I think not very long at all, that was the point I was trying to get across

Ok let take a look at this as a new player at low LV
    1. To enter this new tower you need to pass LV50 of the old tower. I dont think they dont already has a better weapon.
    2. If thier get the monster that you cant kill at all from the start, they die even faster.
    3. But by having enemy that easy to kill and get easy rune, they will get ready to fight higher lv easier.
    4. If you need better gear or better exp, go back to old tower. This tower is all about rune.

And we need 20 ship token to enter, so it better to pass many wave and get many rune as we can.
    It is good that we can get any rune and drill from Lv1 that has easy to kill monster.

Imagine the old tower dropping Demon prince reagents from LV1 that can be use on all lv of gear that you could farm your way to Lv140 with out dying. Would it give you more reagents, compare to now that drop from LV100+, that you will die in 10~30 wave? And you trying to remove those Lv1~100 so you could just start at 100, and leave player that not ready no chance to get anything?

Ps. If you just need better gear, then just start at high lv, there is nothing stopping you.
  • Options
    Number one player on normal tower is at floor 200, godly starts to drop at 114/115
    Number one player on fire lotus is at floor 64, where do the godly start to appear?
  • Options
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Number one player on normal tower is at floor 200, godly starts to drop at 114/115
    Number one player on fire lotus is at floor 64, where do the godly start to appear?

1. that is a hacker.
    2. It start at 50.

And what the point to talk about this? Is it prove any of my point is wrong?