Tournament 27/3

Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
Is it too much to ask to give resolve items as a reward....why do you always need to make it so difficult to feel justified for participating.... the whole " doing it for your guild" wears thin eventually, especially when its just **** your getting in return,

Annoying, im not really bothered this tournament round anyway as im not playing until that **** sell things fixed next week, id rather cut my fingers off with a cheese grater than endure that mental f**k up that it is.....

Comments

• VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    If guild reward become Resolve, 50 player would get them.
    I think Resolve type should just be for top 5 player.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    The worrying thing here is were talking about one stat, so its ok for them to get "godly chestplate of fortitude" but not "godly chestplate of resolve" and not reward the player that 1 extra gs and the IIF, what your saying is they deserve the godly but not the resolve kind.... Dosent make sense IIF isnt that important, infact id go as far to say, your reply was dumb
    You just don't understand.
    If they hand out 100 of them, 1st and 2nd Guild Reward, those top players would max out with every hero very fast.

And may be to you that IIF is not important, but to most of people, it is. So it has to be something that hard to get.

And when did i said "its ok for them to get "godly chestplate of fortitude" but not "godly chestplate of resolve" "?
    I said it ok for Top 5 Player Reward, but not for Guild Reward. Get it right before you call anyone dumb.
    They wouldnt max out every hero as they never reward godly ring godly talisman gold 44 weapons, you get your facts right, and people would settle for 12303 rather than 12308, and, the winning guild should be rewarded with a resolve item, its fair,

I said the guild reward for first place should get them, thats 50 of them not 100

IIF helps a little, its nothing to go shouting over...
    They wouldnt max out every hero as they never reward godly ring godly talisman gold 44 weapons, you get your facts right, and people would settle for 12303 rather than 12308, and, the winning guild should be rewarded with a resolve item, its fair,

I said the guild reward for first place should get them, thats 50 of them not 100

IIF helps a little, its nothing to go shouting over...

I did see Godly Ring and Talisman of Berserker, back when I start playing this game. And that dont mean we wont be seeing them again, or even get the weapon. Get your own facts right
    Is it too much to ask to give resolve items as a reward....why do you always need to make it so difficult to feel justified for participating.... the whole " doing it for your guild" wears thin eventually, especially when its just **** your getting in return,

Annoying, im not really bothered this tournament round anyway as im not playing until that **** sell things fixed next week, id rather cut my fingers off with a cheese grater than endure that mental f**k up that it is.....
    The worrying thing here is were talking about one stat, so its ok for them to get "godly chestplate of fortitude" but not "godly chestplate of resolve" and not reward the player that 1 extra gs and the IIF, what your saying is they deserve the godly but not the resolve kind.... Dosent make sense IIF isnt that important, infact id go as far to say, your reply was dumb

Witch part did you talking about first place? can you quote them for me?
    You havent seen them give godly talisman/rung of beserker as that would be the same category as resolve for defense itema, so thats a lie right there
    I never said they wouldnt be giving i out in future thats wht this post is about and i suggested it before

I think its common sense to realise im not talking about Aecond
    You havent seen them give godly talisman/rung of beserker as that would be the same category as resolve for defense itema, so thats a lie right there
    I never said they wouldnt be giving i out in future thats wht this post is about and i suggested it before

I think its common sense to realise im not talking about the sexond plce prizes
    Also, i wasnt looking for what a players thoughts were i was looking for admin mod answer, so go away son
    You didnt play this game that long and you call some one a lie, just because you dont believe it? Go ask old player that start playing long before patch 1.1, or just wait for admin as you like. Find out the true by yourself then.
  • greedyGIugreedyGIu Registered Users 14 Posts
    this guy didnt even know how forum work. Voidbladder is true btw.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Also, i wasnt looking for what a players thoughts were i was looking for admin mod answer, so go away son

Yea, they did give out godly talisman of berserker. People got mad when they stopped.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
    Ive been here since the beginning, probably longer than anyone thats answered here, i may have been silent for most of it, your still all getting away from my point, can an adminir moderator answer my question rather than these morons lol
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Ive been here since the beginning, probably longer than anyone thats answered here, i may have been silent for most of it, your still all getting away from my point, can an adminir moderator answer my question rather than these morons lol

So if I'm understanding properly, you're wondering why better items (resolve) aren't given out for tournament rewards? While I can't speak for the team, I'd say it's because they are reach items and receiving them en masse by one guild or another would really upset the balance.
    The balance of what?? They have the same stats as the fortitude they have one, alteration which dosent affect for example how far in endless someone can get, so why make it a "reach item" when it poses no gain to the character ? Why make people spend money to win tournaments to get an item that there going to have to replace if they want to max out, im not saying hand out the best of every single item, but surely one guild of 50 gaining a godly resolve chestplate once a week dosent upset the balance of an entire game

Commmmeeee onnn how crazy does what you said actually sound

On a side note, how many people on the winning guild will have the resolve item - more than likely ATLEAST half......
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Im a little perplexed by this one. On one hand having gear with an extra stat just looks shiny and awesome. And on the other hand who gives a shît. Got no idea how you can think getting gear with exact same stats as fort plus some iif would unbalance the game. As anyone who has played the game at all since last patch can attest it doesnt matter one flip what your iif is at. Ive got characters at 150, 350 and 450 and they all get the same tūrd drops when they farm. Yall have effectively neutured lhb's drops no matter what iif i farm him with. Anyone remember jade ronin? Did it matter what iif you had? Look at the towers. I hit lotus with all my characters and i can count on one hand how many green runes ive gotten across all of them. And im really not just saying this but ive had the best luck in hero tower with my mage after i said f it and just put on her godly fort gear instead of wond resolve gear. Very next run i got godly fort chest with 150 iif. So until the usefulness of iif is actually put back in the game whats it matter if you got it or not? Putting it as a prize for peeps in tourney would just make the players happy. Is it really going to unbalance the game or make drops any better? No.
    Rentoc wrote: »
    On one hand having gear with an extra stat just looks shiny and awesome.

Yes, and people will pay money for it. So why would Glu give it out?
    Yes, and people will pay money for it. So why would Glu give it out?
    mebbe some people would. New peeps that dont know any better mainly. But those are dwindling fast. I used to be a regular donator to the glu money machine until the last couple updates. Since then though i really dont know anyone that puts money into this game anymore. Why invest in something that just keeps going backwards. The few people that are still stupid enough to be buying offerings are probably not enough to even register as a profit for them anymore. Just to reiterate what ive said before though. I dont want a free game. I want a game WORTH paying money into.
    Rentoc wrote: »
    mebbe some people would. New peeps that dont know any better mainly. But those are dwindling fast. I used to be a regular donator to the glu money machine until the last couple updates. Since then though i really dont know anyone that puts money into this game anymore. Why invest in something that just keeps going backwards. The few people that are still stupid enough to be buying offerings are probably not enough to even register as a profit for them anymore. Just to reiterate what ive said before though. I dont want a free game. I want a game WORTH paying money into.

I want a good game where paying makes everything convenient, not a game where paying is necessary.
    I want a good game where paying makes everything convenient, not a game where paying is necessary.
    couldnt agree more
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts

It´s really rude to call his comment dumb while in fact most of the comments you´ve made here is pretty dumb imo and his is infact true.

They give out fortitude items which makes it easier for you to keep fighting to try and get what is the best item resolve. If they keept giving out resolve items yes we in top guilds would infact have most resolve items to easy and not much more to play for.
    If that one extra stat isn´t that big of a deal why are you here complaining?`

Yes they have given us a godly berserk ring in the past, I got it, so don´t call him a lier. Doesn't happen often and yes its a good thing. But with that said, I do think the top spot of player reward could in fact get better and become a godly resolve item worthy of that spot.
    There was no malice intended by calling it dumb, i was trying to make a point, giving out resolve items to tournament winners should be how it is, you just said it yourself on your last paragraph, if i had a full fortitude set i wouldnt chase a resolve set anymore considering no one knows a characters max gs as NO ONE has a full godly set full off leg runes, so the "reach" from 12303-12308 dosent exist now, and if IIF dosent really affect rune drops ( which clearly it dosent really ) then thrres no difference between the pair- "reach" items are now runes.....

Why not dish out some blues and purpa for tour player winners.... Or is that " en masse" enougj to upset the game entirely more so than it already is "upset"

The games progressing but the tournaments and prizes arent