Options

did legendary hellboy got stronger?

figoraulfigoraul Registered Users 9 Posts
I was gs about 8k some 2 weeks ago and was able to kill hellboy 30-60s. Now i am on gs 9.3k and i take 60s-90s to kill hellboy. anyone experiencing the same problem? did hellboy get stronger?

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Yup. He got a lot stronger.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Every boss in the game got stronger to "compensate" the extra damage potential you get from runes. My left nut.
  • Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    They all got stronger and the drop rate got ridiculously worse. Game is damaged beyond repair.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    Che@tTeamChe@tTeam Banned Users 18 Posts
    bigBrules wrote: »
    They all got stronger and the drop rate got ridiculously worse. Game is damaged beyond repair.

This here is SUCKING the life out of the players. GLU YOU DUMB MFers. READ THIS QUOTE. You are Fing us!
  • Options
    Che@tTeam wrote: »
    This here is SUCKING the life out of the players. GLU YOU DUMB MFers. READ THIS QUOTE. You are Fing us!

Agreed man.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Use to take me 20 seconds now it takes me a minute.. Also drops got ****ed up also, I use to get lots of purples..
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    figoraul wrote: »
    I was gs about 8k some 2 weeks ago and was able to kill hellboy 30-60s. Now i am on gs 9.3k and i take 60s-90s to kill hellboy. anyone experiencing the same problem? did hellboy get stronger?

Yes, thanks to Glu for making him much stronger now hehe. Just add high % thunder attacks to your wep, necklace and ring and the output is awesome like this https://www.facebook.com/AddictedToEternityWarriors3/posts/468172763311385 :))
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    Yes, thanks to Glu for making him much stronger now hehe. Just add high % thunder attacks to your wep, necklace and ring and the output is awesome like this https://www.facebook.com/AddictedToEternityWarriors3/posts/468172763311385 :))

Hellboy in 30 seconds? That's not awesome. A ton of people used to be able to kill him in less than 15 before.

This just proves that the whole runes thing is worthless.
  • Options
    jerzy448jerzy448 Registered Users 58 Posts
    with green runes in wep, necklace, and ring my damage output still sucks. Pre-patch 1200 damage to hellboy. After patch with runes 773. The only thing that is higher in damage is the crit numbers which is based on luck. If you dont crit your stuck with this new low damage.
    A fully upgraded lvl 31 weapon used to do this damage before patch. Thats a massive lost of damage.
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Hellboy in 30 seconds? That's not awesome. A ton of people used to be able to kill him in less than 15 before.

This just proves that the whole runes thing is worthless.

That is awesome because I'm only using the Masterful Sword of the Butcher to him and beaten him in 28 seconds (patch 1.2 applied) :)
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    That is awesome because I'm only using the Masterful Sword of the Butcher to him and beaten him in 28 seconds (patch 1.2 applied) :)

My bad, lol. I saw your sword and thought it was a gold 44.

I never really used masterful sword of butcher on hellboy before, so idk if it's good or bad.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    So you're saying to compensate the various opponents you're still going to need 5 different set ups and 5 different runes?
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    For LHb the fast is Monk with a lv. 44 gold CC+CD weapon with no runes and I usually get 15-20 sec. If I don't get enough crits 25-40 sec. Mage with a lv. 44 gold CC+CD weapon with 3 green lighting runes can do it in 15-20 sec too.