Forum admin picked player forum admins.

13Next

Comments

• UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Che@tTeam wrote: »
    Practice what you preach.

Since I'm not really looking forward to being banned a second time....I'll let it slide.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Che@tTeamChe@tTeam Banned Users 18 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Community moderators are entirely volunteers. It works best for those who are already answering lots of questions and want the title/acknowledgement.

I nominate myself as moderator, and I humbly accept. As moderator I will confront Glu till we get the answers we want, and hold them responsible for delivery on their empty promises.
    Che@tTeam wrote: »
    I nominate myself as moderator, and I humbly accept. As moderator I will confront Glu till we get the answers we want, and hold them responsible for delivery on their empty promises.

This comment was flagged as inappropriate.
  • Che@tTeamChe@tTeam Banned Users 18 Posts
    Community moderators are entirely volunteers. It works best for those who are already answering lots of questions and want the title/acknowledgement.

I voluneteer
    This idea was abandoned quick.
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts

Ok. I have a day job so I guess I dont fit in to become a moderator hehe but thanks! More power to Glu mobile and its product =)
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    I will be coming ALOT more in to each gaming section, if spam is seen report it that we we know and can take it down quickly.

But there could still be a community moderator to be chosen here. Either way i will be here and in each part of the forums to chat, have fun, remove spam, and try to resolve issues in game and between players
    IMG%5D
  • LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    Kush, I hope u are the moderator that can finally answer the questions everyone constantly ask.
    Ill try my best, but some issues regarding purchases or banned, corrupted or lost accounts need to be resolved with a ticket. But like i said i will do my best to try and help everyone in each game. So if im not here at the moment i might be helping others in another glu game . Also if you all see spam either message me or better yet report it, so every moderator sees it snd can take it down faster.

If anyone seems me in EW3 dont be scared to say hi :D
    IMG%5D
    Ill try my best, but some issues regarding purchases or banned, corrupted or lost accounts need to be resolved with a ticket. But like i said i will do my best to try and help everyone in each game. So if im not here at the moment i might be helping others in another glu game . Also if you all see spam either message me or better yet report it, so every moderator sees it snd can take it down faster.

If anyone seems me in EW3 dont be scared to say hi :D

Do the developers listen to you? Because they sure as hell don't listen to us.
    Do the developers listen to you? Because they sure as hell don't listen to us.

If we find a serious issue that should be heard ASAP then i would message the admin to make sure he is aware of the issue and then he could let the developers of whatever game the serious issue is happening in and they would try and fix it, but it takes time to fix issues, its all not just getting on a computer and typing in some stuff, it could take time
    IMG%5D
    If we find a serious issue that should be heard ASAP then i would message the admin to make sure he is aware of the issue and then he could let the developers of whatever game the serious issue is happening in and they would try and fix it, but it takes time to fix issues, its all not just getting on a computer and typing in some stuff, it could take time

Yes, indeed.

Depending on the Software development methodology Glu mobile is using. For us, we're using the Agile methodology. We'll have a meeting and discuss each issues and put those issues in the Project timeline before actually implementing it. Each issue or task is given a priority and time estimates.

That's why it takes time hehe we also have a plan or project timeline for each product releases and which bug can be included.

By the way, you should play on Android Kush! Hehe play with yah in Android platform :))

Edit:
    tumblr_mmvd532ycL1qilbpao1_1280.jpg
    ron wrote: »
    Yes, indeed.

Depending on the Software development methodology Glu mobile is using. For us, we're using the Agile methodology. We'll have a meeting and discuss each issues and put those issues in the Project timeline before actually implementing it. Each issue or task is given a priority and time estimates.

That's why it takes time hehe we also have a plan or project timeline for each product releases and which bug can be included.

By the way, you should play on Android Kush! Hehe play with yah in Android platform :))

Would be fun to play the games with you , known you so long on these forums
    IMG%5D
    Would be fun to play the games with you , known you so long on these forums

Here's my EW3 detail just in case :)
    983621_468250866636908_1084518541_n.jpg

Add me on Android and message me.
    Back on what Demonic had said......is this ever going to happen?
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    A clean history of no Glu bashing...........

The rest of this comment has been removed due to its inappropriateness.

Love it! ... the beatings will continue until morale improves...