Options

How do I submit a ticket for my problem?

I'm having an issue, the game won't start on my data connection, however somehow it loads to the title screen, then as the loading bar goes black( after which we get to select our character and play) the game won't start it just keeps loading and loading. The game fairly works on my wifi connection but even when I switch to my mobile data connection during the game, it just won't work. I am new here sorry for my bad English. I'd appreciate your help if you tell me how to submit a ticket
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    The Saint wrote: »
    I'm having an issue, the game won't start on my data connection, however somehow it loads to the title screen, then as the loading bar goes black( after which we get to select our character and play) the game won't start it just keeps loading and loading. The game fairly works on my wifi connection but even when I switch to my mobile data connection during the game, it just won't work. I am new here sorry for my bad English. I'd appreciate your help if you tell me how to submit a ticket
    Thanks

There is a link at the top of the forums that says "submit ticket" which takes you to this page here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask