Options

You missed out another bug for next fix.

Would just like to bring to attention to Glu people another bug that came with 1.2 patch but noone talks about because it is beneficial to them.
all playerd over lvl 50 in android and also in ios are able to replay the quests from the beginning of the game and earn all the offerings and all the FREE GEMS from it. This appears as daily quests.
This wouldnt be a problem for us except that It gives these players a very good advantage against other players at lvl 50 especially in terms of tournaments. With the upcoming pvp that would make it worse. Please fix so we can all have a fair experience of the gem

Comments

• Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    hisagi wrote: »
    Would just like to bring to attention to Glu people another bug that came with 1.2 patch but noone talks about because it is beneficial to them.
    all playerd over lvl 50 in android and also in ios are able to replay the quests from the beginning of the game and earn all the offerings and all the FREE GEMS from it. This appears as daily quests.
    This wouldnt be a problem for us except that It gives these players a very good advantage against other players at lvl 50 especially in terms of tournaments. With the upcoming pvp that would make it worse. Please fix so we can all have a fair experience of the gem

This use to happen with iso and has been fix already.

Cant believe they let the same thing happen to Android :P
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Another bug, I was going to make another thread but I don't like doing that (to many already).

Unless I am mistaken IIF has been removed from character screen. I am guessing this is a bug and not done on purpose.
  • Options
    Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    I brought this up in. Two or three threads te other day
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Thanks for letting us know. We are aware of the issue and are looking into it.
  • Options
    SpronkSpronk Registered Users 51 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Thanks for letting us know. We are aware of the issue and are looking into it.

So, this issue gets a reply and immediate attention....

Anyone from Glu plan to address the issues that don't favor the player? The pre patch and post reviews in the Play store sum it up nicely.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Spronk wrote: »

Anyone from Glu plan to address the issues that don't favor the player? The pre patch and post reviews in the Play store sum it up nicely.

No offense to Gluadmin, but his job is to report bugs. Not to make players happy.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Spronk wrote: »

Ah, you misread the purpose of my statement. There are many bugs that are known issues and many are being worked on at all times. Responding to one post doesn't mean that the others are ignored.