update??

sasafrasssasafrass Registered Users 16 Posts
Anyone heard or know when new update is supposed to take place?

Comments

• Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    sasafrass wrote: »
    Anyone heard or know when new update is supposed to take place?

No one knows the exact ETA. Not even the developers, update needs to be submmited to apple and apple needs to approve it which usually takes around a week. Im not too sure about android since i own apple products only
    IMG%5D
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    No one knows the exact ETA. Not even the developers, update needs to be submmited to apple and apple needs to approve it which usually takes around a week. Im not too sure about android since i own apple products only

This is not entirely accurate. Not everything gets approval, not everything takes a week. There are no hard and fast rules here... and we don't share exact dates/times on updates because things are always changing. :)
    I was sure that when a update is submitted to apple they had to review it or whatever it is they do there, im not a debv so im not entirely sure but i dont think it gets put live the day its submitted.

Best thing to say if a update is coming is to just say it will be here soon, althouh many users have their own opinion of "soon"

Better to not give a date then to give one and then have the community get upset because the date given was not accurate
    IMG%5D
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Give a date when the project is finished. Then you can confirm a release date rather than cram to finish it till then.
  • MixtacyMixtacy Registered Users 68 Posts
    Asking for a set time may be asking a little too much considering glu can't even get the tower timers correct when you clear the level before running out of time
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

Called the cops cause your mom hit you? Why not report her for raising your silly A**
    gluadmin wrote: »
    This is not entirely accurate. Not everything gets approval, not everything takes a week. There are no hard and fast rules here... and we don't share exact dates/times on updates because things are always changing. :)

Just re-read your post. I know not everything gets approved, just was saying something does get approved the wait time is around a week, could be sooner or later. I know a dev who got their update live within a day or two. There no way to tell how long it takes
    IMG%5D
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Moloch said that an ice kingdom will be coming this week. So guys, be prepared to use gems and swap out all your runes for fire offense and ice defense!
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Moloch said that an ice kingdom will be coming this week. So guys, be prepared to use gems and swap out all your runes for fire offense and ice defense!
    yeah soon as i found out about new kingdom i just stopped inserting runes. Gonna wait and see what next update all about first.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »
    yeah soon as i found out about new kingdom i just stopped inserting runes. Gonna wait and see what next update all about first.

It better be good. Most people who are still playing are people who spent a lot of time on the game and didn't want to see it go down the drain. A couple more smacks to the face from Glu, and the BAM! FATALITY!!!!!!!! And then everyone quits the game.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.