Suspected cheaters/hackers. Strong reasons. [sys: Android]

Dear Glu, please, take a look (in-depthly) at FairAndHonor guild. Thanks.

Also, are the cheat team going to "fix" both over all vp ranking and endless ranking set to the next update?

Again thanks, in advance.
Prev13

Comments

• KròsKròs Registered Users 51 Posts
    Do I have the hope that someone of competence answers my question?
    Also, is there a way to know where I should report my well grounded suspicions???

Again, thanks in advance.
    Please Glu (awesome, i am able to write GLU), i wanna help you to help us.

I have some names and I'd rather "privately" send them to you.
    I'm asking only a little support for us "hard" players.

As always, thanks in advance.
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Really? Sorry had no idea, since im a moderator im still able to reply in there. My mistake i will merge your threads together and re open it

Edit : threads merged and re opened
    IMG%5D
  • durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Kros, why would you suspect that FairAndHonor cheats/hacks?

In iOS the winning guild got 7m VP points.

Goodfellas did not have a good showing because several of their original members quit the game and others left the guild after the update. If they were united and whole when the previous tournament started, it might have been or not, a close battle between FairAndHonor and Goodfellas.
  • hisagihisagi Registered Users 19 Posts
    Really? Sorry had no idea, since im a moderator im still able to reply in there. My mistake i will merge your threads together and re open it

Edit : threads merged and re opened

It still says closed. Have some names to report from my old guild but dont know what thread to post in
    Durc, what i have to say to Glu is not about the tourney, i am not a noob. Take care.

Glu, two guys in FairAndHonor are surely hackers/cheaters (i saw their experience growing). But i have a few names also, not only from FandD. Please G!u, just give us a way to help you with this "hard" work.

Thanks.
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    hisagi wrote: »
    It still says closed. Have some names to report from my old guild but dont know what thread to post in

I meant i re opened this thread, i closed it thinking the one to report hackers was still open
    IMG%5D
  • GwanggaetoTheGreatGwanggaetoTheGreat Registered Users 28 Posts
    Kròs wrote: »
    Durc, what i have to say to Glu is not about the tourney, i am not a noob. Take care.

Glu, two guys in FairAndHonor are surely hackers/cheaters (i saw their experience growing). But i have a few names also, not only from FandD. Please G!u, just give us a way to help you with this "hard" work.

Thanks.

Can You Tell Me Whos This 2 Guys From FairAndHonor Guild That You Accusing A Hacker...I Think You Have There Name And You Not Forgot It Cause You Accusing Them As A Hacker...If Its True...And Their Still In FairAndHonor Guild...I Might Take Action Immediately And Kick Them...And Can You Post ScreenShot Here...An Evidence Or Proof...For What So Called Hacking or Cheating...Tnx...

IGN: Gwanggaeto
    Senior Officer-FAH
    Rank 40+ GS Player
  • badobarumbadobarum Registered Users 4 Posts
    Im not in a fairandhonor guild but i dont think they cheated or using one of your doubt, ive seen them almost online a day. They farming. So it worth from if they have a huge vp they do it manually, da*n they not sleepin dude ;) think of it, worth for them. Stop being haters.
    I would like to report 2 well known members (android) that I know for sure have used a mod in order to get where they are today. Both were former topguild leaders.
    1) Sutekituaran - well known for posting in the report hackers thread talking bout hackers ruining the game blah blah blah. Then one day he leaves the guild and not soon after we see him levelling up his chars like crazy all 3 of em. Everyone knows the level cap bug was fixed within a month and half time of the introduction of ew3 to android. And everyone knows that it takes about a months time to lvl up 1 character above 50 no matter hw many gems u use exp gain is the same rate. So this guy lvls up TWO characters to lvl 51 and then proceeds to lvl his last char to 50 where his xp is stuck quarter way here are screenshots from a few days ago of his lvl 50 and another lvl 51 character:

24kwokn.jpg

334td7c.jpg

coincidentally after hacking he no longer posted in forums, no longer reporting hackers left right and centre. It is to my understanding he is in FairandHonour now. Gwangaeotto we know you are a legit player. Please get rid of this filth from your guild.

2.) Oh my old buddy Tourniquet - did you really think you can have one almost completed character and 2 almost untouched ones and then then about a day before the 1.2 patch have them magically have those 2 level up to about lvl 45 each and think we wouldn't see anything is out of place.
    Folks this guy obviously decideds to mod the shiz outta his 2 almost untouched chars and lvl them up jumping about 40 lvls each within a matter of hours and yet only be have about 3k gs each by the time he was done with the mod. At this moment I know hes upped their gs more. But we arent fools to know that that kinda level jumping within a few hours time is NOT normal.

I report these two only because they were hypocrites! Wanting to report hackers in the forums and preaching how hackers suck and banning them within our guild. Taking advantage of Glus immature hack detecting system was extremely shameful and ihope karma eats you up.
    glu pls do us legit players a favour and check these 2 accounts out and ban their behinds from this game forever.

thank you

p.s. ss were cropped to protect my identity. Bai
    I would like to report 2 well known members (android) that I know for sure have used a mod in order to get where they are today. Both were former topguild leaders.
    1) Sutekituaran - well known for posting in the report hackers thread talking bout hackers ruining the game blah blah blah. Then one day he leaves the guild and not soon after we see him levelling up his chars like crazy all 3 of em. Everyone knows the level cap bug was fixed within a month and half time of the introduction of ew3 to android. And everyone knows that it takes about a months time to lvl up 1 character above 50 no matter hw many gems u use exp gain is the same rate. So this guy lvls up TWO characters to lvl 51 and then proceeds to lvl his last char to 50 where his xp is stuck quarter way here are screenshots from a few days ago of his lvl 50 and another lvl 51 character:

24kwokn.jpg

334td7c.jpg

coincidentally after hacking he no longer posted in forums, no longer reporting hackers left right and centre. It is to my understanding he is in FairandHonour now. Gwangaeotto we know you are a legit player. Please get rid of this filth from your guild.

2.) Oh my old buddy Tourniquet - did you really think you can have one almost completed character and 2 almost untouched ones and then then about a day before the 1.2 patch have them magically have those 2 level up to about lvl 45 each and think we wouldn't see anything is out of place.
    Folks this guy obviously decideds to mod the shiz outta his 2 almost untouched chars and lvl them up jumping about 40 lvls each within a matter of hours and yet only be have about 3k gs each by the time he was done with the mod. At this moment I know hes upped their gs more. But we arent fools to know that that kinda level jumping within a few hours time is NOT normal.

I report these two only because they were hypocrites! Wanting to report hackers in the forums and preaching how hackers suck and banning them within our guild. Taking advantage of Glus immature hack detecting system was extremely shameful and ihope karma eats you up.
    glu pls do us legit players a favour and check these 2 accounts out and ban their behinds from this game forever.

thank you

p.s. ss were cropped to protect my identity. Bai

Hmm...So Its Sutekituaran...I Will Investigate It In Due Process...And Send Your Complain Now To Glu Together With The ScreenShot...They Will Do Their Job And Banned Those Who Prove As A Hacker...But Tourniquet Is Not From FairAndHonor Guild...So Who Is The One You Accusing???...And From What Are You Saying That Need A 1 Month To Lvl up From 50 to 51...Your Wrong Dude...You Need 3-5 Days Only...With 8-10 Runs On Heroes Tower Per Day...No Need To Hide Your Identity If Your Doing Is Right...Or Maybe Your Evidence Or Proof Still Not Enough As Far As Your Brain Know...Stand Straight...Dont Hide And Be A Man...No Need To Be Afraid...FairAndHonor Is Fighting Hackers Too...We Hate Them...Thank You...

Senior Officer-FAH
    Rank 40+ GS Player
    Hmm...So Its Sutekituaran...I Will Investigate It In Due Process...And Send Your Complain Now To Glu Together With The ScreenShot...They Will Do Their Job And Banned Those Who Prove As A Hacker...But Tourniquet Is Not From FairAndHonor Guild...So Who Is The One You Accusing???...And From What Are You Saying That Need A 1 Month To Lvl up From 50 to 51...Your Wrong Dude...You Need 3-5 Days Only...With 8-10 Runs On Heroes Tower Per Day...No Need To Hide Your Identity If Your Doing Is Right...Or Maybe Your Evidence Or Proof Still Not Enough As Far As Your Brain Know...Stand Straight...Dont Hide And Be A Man...No Need To Be Afraid...FairAndHonor Is Fighting Hackers Too...We Hate Them...Thank You...

Senior Officer-FAH
    Rank 40+ GS Player

im not accusing fairandhonour players sir just 2 topguild leaders in which one of them happens to be in your guild currently.

I said it takes a month to get from lvl 1 to 51. U think its possible he can take 2 characters from 1 to 51 in a months time? Thats 102 levels in a months time (time taken by glu to update and fix the over level 50 bug)

He did this long ago while the game was fresh and hacks werent as easily detected as they are now
    im not accusing fairandhonour players sir just 2 topguild leaders in which one of them happens to be in your guild currently.

I said it takes a month to get from lvl 1 to 51. U think its possible he can take 2 characters from 1 to 51 in a months time? Thats 102 levels in a months time (time taken by glu to update and fix the over level 50 bug)

He did this long ago while the game was fresh and hacks werent as easily detected as they are now

Ok...Sorry For That...

Yup...Its Possible...But I Not Reach Lvl51...Only Lvl 35 But All 3 Characters....So Thats 105 Levels In A Month...So If I Focus Only On 2 Character I Might Have 2 Lvl51 Character And 1 Lvl 1 Character...I Played 10-15 Hours A Day...I Start Playing Since January 9 When EW3 Came Out On PlayStore...

Ok...I See Your Point...But You Still Hiding Your Identity?...Can I Know Who You Are?...Your Still Afraid?...

Senior Officer-FAH
    Rank 40+ GS Player
    Ok...Sorry For That...

Yup...Its Possible...But I Not Reach Lvl51...Only Lvl 35 But All 3 Characters....So Thats 105 Levels In A Month...So If I Focus Only On 2 Character I Might Have 2 Lvl51 Character And 1 Lvl 1 Character...I Played 10-15 Hours A Day...I Start Playing Since January 9 When EW3 Came Out On PlayStore...

Ok...I See Your Point...But You Still Hiding Your Identity?...Can I Know Who You Are?...Your Still Afraid?...

Senior Officer-FAH
    Rank 40+ GS Player

it takes less exp to get from 1 to 35 than going from 40 to 50.

and yes id rather keep my identity hidden since all my guild members will know
    Hisagi, you should have made screenshots to prove your accusations on Sutekituaran. You did made some screenshots but those are irrelevant since they only show the characters armor set.

If you mean the XP bar is not moving, that's the way it is. My monk's XP is level 50 and stuck at right about that point. Whatever I do whether it's the towers or LHB, the XP gained will still go back that way after I exit the game. This is after the level cap update.

I hope you could present more credible evidence to support your claim.

As his guildmate, we support Sutekituaran and hope that he'll be absolve of this accusation. But the guild does not condone cheating just to make it clear.

As for TourniQuet, a lot of players did remark (town chat, especially by members of Goodfellas) that he made his two other characters level up way too much in such a short time.
    it takes less exp to get from 1 to 35 than going from 40 to 50.

and yes id rather keep my identity hidden since all my guild members will know

As Far As I Remember Lvl40 To Lvl 50 Took Me 7 To 10 Days...

Ow...Ok...So I Might Think Your Insecure And Dont Have Hard Proof Or Evidence On What You Accusing...Cause You Cant Reveal YourSelf And Hide SomeWhere Out There...Sorry If If I Sound Rude...Thank You...

Senior Officer-FAH
    Rank 40+ GS Player
    Bado, you are not understand what we are talking about. We don't need your useless moralism here(the problem is not the gained vp).

Gwang, i'm not going to post a screenshot here for multiple reasons, and honestly, i think you know what i mean.
    In primis (maybe not for importance): they seem for all pratical surpose legit players ACTUALLY, only ONE screenshot couldn't be helpful.

Also Gwang, were you in topguild2, isn't? if yes, well, you surely know what i am talking about. Take care
    I agree with hisagi, one of two guys i was talking about is Sutekituaran. He had increased charachterS level from 0 to 50 in about three, maybe four days..........but we haven't to prove this to you guys.

Simply, GLU HAVE TO MAKE SOME IN-DEPHTLY CHECK-UP.

P.S. sorry i am not english, not "have to" but "should". lol
    durc15 wrote: »
    Hisagi, you should have made screenshots to prove your accusations on Sutekituaran. You did made some screenshots but those are irrelevant since they only show the characters armor set.

If you mean the XP bar is not moving, that's the way it is. My monk's XP is level 50 and stuck at right about that point. Whatever I do whether it's the towers or LHB, the XP gained will still go back that way after I exit the game. This is after the level cap update.

I hope you could present more credible evidence to support your claim.

As his guildmate, we support Sutekituaran and hope that he'll be absolve of this accusation. But the guild does not condone cheating just to make it clear.

As for TourniQuet, a lot of players did remark (town chat, especially by members of Goodfellas) that he made his two other characters level up way too much in such a short time.
    if his xp for his lvl 50 character is indeed stuck at that point it goes to show that he levelled up all 3 characters to surpass lvl 50 before the cap level update (1.1 patch). In simple words, within a months time he levelled up two characters to lvl 51 and 1 character to lvl 50 and quarter way to 51 which is why his xp is stuck there. Sound abit fishy to you.

I know my evidence is lacking and I did not take screenshots during the period in which he hacked but think realistically about what I am saying and also kros' added support that all this lvling up happened within a few days.

I leave it to Glu cheat team to sort these players out but no matter the outcome, the answer is clear that sutekituaran exp hacked his characters. Same thing with tourniquet who did all this that suteki did also within a few hours just prior to the 1.2 patch.
  • OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    Hisagi and kros fyi before the 3or4 updates there are no lvl cap....ahahahaa so stop this nonsense....

Sute is one of the older player in android ew3...... :P former topguild member/topguild2 guild leader.
    Only, please, seriously, shut up, you don't know what you are talking about.

Hi Hisagi, i am happy to see people like you on this forum, and i confirm what you are saying on TourniQueT, i saw his expierence growing (!!!!!PLEASE NOOBS NOTICE BEFORE "SPEAK"!!!!!: we are talking about the time needed to gain lvl 50 with all three players, theese two guys made it in three or four days. Shut up if you are newbie or simpleton, please).

Also hisagi is right, you was able to gain exp after lvl 50 only during an old bug. Sutekituaran is 51
    with two charachters, maxed after the mentioned bug. Stop being stupid people.

P.S. And Gwanggaeto stop being a fake moralist please, 'couse you well know what's going on here. Thanks.

Hi Hisagi, i am happy to see people like you on this forum, and i confirm what you are saying on TourniQueT, i saw his expierence growing (!!!!!PLEASE NOOBS NOTICE BEFORE "SPEAK"!!!!!: we are talking about the time needed to gain lvl 50 with all three players, theese two guys made it in three or four days. Shut up if you are newbie or simpleton, please).

Also hisagi is right, you was able to gain exp after lvl 50 only during an old bug. Sutekituaran is 51

P.S. And Gwanggaeto stop being a fake moralist please, 'couse you well know what's going on here. Thanks.

Wooh Wooh...Relax Dude Dont Be Mad Or Angry...Im Trying To Help You Not Making You Fool...I Reach Out On Both Of You In A Good Way...And Yet You Will Call Me Fake Moralist...Oh Cmon...What Kind Of Human Being Are You...Dont Lose Your Temper...Relax...Just Report It To Glu...They Will Do The Investigation And Banned Those Hacker...If They Got Banned...Then I Will Apologize In Behalf Of My Guild...If Not...Hmm...I Think We Deserve Some Apology From Your Side...For Now Let Glu Do Their Job And Wait For The Result...Im Still Talking To You Kros In Good Way...Thank You...

Wooh Wooh...Relax Dude Dont Be Mad Or Angry...Im Trying To Help You Not Making You Fool...I Reach Out On Both Of You In A Good Way...And Yet You Will Call Me Fake Moralist...Oh Cmon...What Kind Of Human Being Are You...Dont Lose Your Temper...Relax...Just Report It To Glu...They Will Do The Investigation And Banned Those Hacker...If They Got Banned...Then I Will Apologize In Behalf Of My Guild...If Not...Hmm...I Think We Deserve Some Apology From Your Side...For Now Let Glu Do Their Job And Wait For The Result...Im Still Talking To You Kros In Good Way...Thank You...
    I am sorry Gwang, i didn't want to be offensive. I cannot master english language, so ecxuse me if i had used "ugly" words.
    I hope you are honest, and i hope Glu will do something about this. That's all, good game.
    I hope Glu can sort this out fairly and not just give in to pressures from players that just because they said so doesn't mean they're actual hackers or that they've cheated their way.

If anyone in our guild is found guilty I will apologize then about any lapses and I hope you guys would move forward if they are found clean.

Thanks.
  • greedyGIugreedyGIu Registered Users 14 Posts
    i have no idea about tourni, i didnt follow him so much. But i follow sutekituaran since the begining, and we are still friend untill now, for you guys information, sutekituaran character is played by 3 people(2 in russia, 1 in malaysia) because the original owner is busy with his life, so he give his character to be play by his friends, so its no impossible he reach his level with current state in one month if they play 24 hours a day, notice malaysia and russia is in different time are.
    2. Hmm, i follow suteki almost evryday, his mage and monk is progressing everyday. and in january his mage and monk was level 25 and 31 respectively. His warrior is level 51 long way ago already, and ofcourse i dont know about his mage.

P/s: sutekituaran is a very good friend of mine,topGuild climb the rank credit to him, he is a good leader. I dont think he will cheat. He is experience player and one of oldest player in android and he almost know everything about this game. You can say he is mastermind of topGuild back in days. i will leave to glu team to check his character. But for me, i dont think people like him will cheat.
    I agree with hisagi, one of two guys i was talking about is Sutekituaran. He had increased charachterS level from 0 to 50 in about three, maybe four days..........but we haven't to prove this to you guys.

Simply, GLU HAVE TO MAKE SOME IN-DEPHTLY CHECK-UP.

P.S. sorry i am not english, not "have to" but "should". lol
    im quite sure his 3 character is not level 0, all of his character atleast reached level 25-30 back in febuary.His main character ofcourse level 51 all the time.
    greedyGIu wrote: »
    im quite sure his 3 character is not level 0, all of his character atleast reached level 25-30 back in febuary.His main character ofcourse level 51 all the time.

He has two 51 characters and the other is lvl 50 with exp stuck quarter way, go figure.
    most of his outrageous lvl climbing actually happend within a few days as fully observed by kros and not over these months and you know fulling lvling just ONE character doesnt take a few days.

Think logically people. Also why did he all of a sudden stop posting about hackers and such in the forums like he constantly did b4 he maxed out all 3 chars
    He has two 51 characters and the other is lvl 50 with exp stuck quarter way, go figure.
    most of his outrageous lvl climbing actually happend within a few days as fully observed by kros and not over these months and you know fulling lvling just ONE character doesnt take a few days.

Think logically people. Also why did he all of a sudden stop posting about hackers and such in the forums like he constantly did b4 he maxed out all 3 chars
    im quite sure his character dont develope under few days. theres progres since the january.
    and if u read my post, i told u that he busy with his life@study(every core members of topGuild know this), thats why he didnt check this forum or report on hacker, because he himself didnt play much because he gave his character to his friends.
    greedyGIu wrote: »
    im quite sure his character dont develope under few days. theres progres since the january.
    and if u read my post, i told u that he busy with his life@study(every core members of topGuild know this), thats why he didnt check this forum or report on hacker, because he himself didnt play much because he gave his character to his friends.

Do I have to repeat a thousand times.. the 1.1 update which fixed the level cap bug happened about a month or so after ew3 started. Him having 3 characters above 50 means he either maxed out those 3 legitimately in a months time which is pretty much impossible or he used a mod to do it.

Please explain to me how exactly someone lets several friends play his account at the same time as well as all having access to it with different devices.