Options

Eternity Warriors 3 - Upcoming Content

Comments

• Options
    HeeroHeero Registered Users 51 Posts
    Will a new Tier 9 be introduced here or will they drop T8?
    .:CAARNAGE:.
    <Ex0duS>
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    bigBrules wrote: »
    I asked Moloch that question in a few different threads and he wouldn't answer me. I'm assuming that they didn't test it at all.

They did a good job on judging how much this would **** off players.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I'm level 50 with 472 iif and make it to floor 50. Always lesser rune drops or none at all.
    imo iif is very overrated in this game. There's a reason why a resolve item is only 1gs better than a fortitude one. The only key to finding better gears or runes is constant playing , that's all. You can't expect to find gold items all the time even if you have 1k iif.
  • Options
    BladeshederBladesheder Registered Users 26 Posts
    When problem of iOS 7.1 for iPhone 4 Will be fixed? When Will be next maintenance to resolve this bug? Its 5 days that i cant play ew3 because ive iPhone 4 with this problem..please fix it! I want to play!
    Thanks!
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Great! Can't wait! I'm too excited now to see the 4th kingdom and pvp :)
  • Options
    EvilButNiceEvilButNice Registered Users 55 Posts
    I definitely agree with this...They must look into this before releasing the new content and the pvp server...
  • Options
    UnknowersUnknowers Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hmm still waiting the Update :(
    Anyone have an idea of when the Update become? (An hour)
    Thank´s!
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I asked Moloch that question in a few different threads and he wouldn't answer me. I'm assuming that they didn't test it at all.

This sentiment has come up quite a bit- that we don't test before we go live with something.

The most important thing for everyone to remember is this: Most bugs are intermittent. So while twenty people may see something and talk about it on the forums, or a hundred people mention the issue in reviews, millions of players are not seeing that problem. The numbers are truly against us in many cases and we have to be able to reproduce a bug to be able to fix it. We support millions of players on hundreds of devices using dozens of operating systems, so we test as we can and appreciate your patience as we work to provide a better gameplay experience.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    This sentiment has come up quite a bit- that we don't test before we go live with something.

The most important thing for everyone to remember is this: Most bugs are intermittent. So while twenty people may see something and talk about it on the forums, or a hundred people mention the issue in reviews, millions of players are not seeing that problem. The numbers are truly against us in many cases and we have to be able to reproduce a bug to be able to fix it. We support millions of players on hundreds of devices using dozens of operating systems, so we test as we can and appreciate your patience as we work to provide a better gameplay experience.

Thank's for your Anser!
    So we after your post, we can think You gonna fix the IOS 7.1 fail on IPhone 4 before all the other request of gamers who can play.
    I like it cause we've can't play to many Time :(

Good night'! (I'm in France haha!)
  • Options
    CooLTanGCooLTanG Registered Users 26 Posts
    Is there even a device out there that doesn't have the selling lag? It's clearly a memory leak.
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »

so there are millions of players being able to sell at normal speeds, getting more than one reagent off bosses and being able to kill bosses they were farming before the patch that they are well over the gs req for?

I feel you moloch but if things were tested they sure missed some big ones this time around.
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    kennyg wrote: »
    so there are millions of players being able to sell at normal speeds, getting more than one reagent off bosses and being able to kill bosses they were farming before the patch that they are well over the gs req for?

I feel you moloch but if things were tested they sure missed some big ones this time around.

That isn't Moloch :p

The lag bug is different from device to device, significantly worse on some. The reagent bug is something that is noticed only after lots of farming, and the boss difficulty changes were by design. We are reviewing all of these things, and fixing the things that we can isolate. We have working fixes for the reagent bug and the lag bug. The boss difficulty is still under review.
  • Options
    EazyBfdEazyBfd Registered Users 21 Posts
    Moloch any update on when the new stage is coming?
  • Options
    EazyBfd wrote: »
    Moloch any update on when the new stage is coming?

It will come when it comes-Moloch
  • Options
    warlordacewarlordace Registered Users 27 Posts
    For the last 4 days on my ipod touch, the lastest generation with ios 7.1, the game keeps closing after about 30-40 seconds.
  • Options
    Moloch wrote: »
    We believe we've identified the bug, and are testing the fixes now. We HOPE to have it fixed next week, but I don't want to promise what we can't deliver. This is a very painful bug - we are focusing on getting it resolved ASAP.

updates on this? Lots of my guildies who were planing to quit have waited based on my telling them you said bugs should be fixed soon.
  • Options
    That isn't Moloch :p

The lag bug is different from device to device, significantly worse on some. The reagent bug is something that is noticed only after lots of farming, and the boss difficulty changes were by design. We are reviewing all of these things, and fixing the things that we can isolate. We have working fixes for the reagent bug and the lag bug. The boss difficulty is still under review.

ok thank...see above post of mine please.

in regards to the bosses. I get they were supposed to get more difficult but there needs to be items or runes (that are not a joke to get) that make the bosses reasonable. I was farming L nian prior to patch and was under the recommended gs. Afterwards I was not able to truly have him on farm until my gs was 5700 a full 1500 over the recommended GS. You guys may need to change the rec GS for all levels now because people are getting pretty ticked off. But as I said before it's ok if it is harder if there is a reasonable way to get to whatever the new gs is. I have made the transition in a week to get to where I was but I also played over 100 hours. Most people do not have the ability to do that.
  • Options
    ElrinderElrinder Registered Users 10 Posts
    Is the reagent bug related to the decreased drop rate of purples and golds from Nian and hellboy? Because that is making progression almost impossible if you aren't already instafarming hellboy.
  • Options
    ElrinderElrinder Registered Users 10 Posts
    Elrinder wrote: »
    Is the reagent bug related to the decreased drop rate of purples and golds from Nian and hellboy? Because that is making progression almost impossible if you aren't already instafarming hellboy.

Actually the more I think about it the more I think the issues are related. If you throttle the gold/purple drop rate on Nian and Hellboy, and you clearly have cut it to at least 1/10 the previous rate, soulshards being gold won't drop because you cut the reagent drops in half AND reduced the epic rate to almost nothing. is that right?
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    lolz Elrinder

You forgot your meds, you're talking to yourself. :D
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    The reagent bug is something that is noticed only after lots of farming

???????????????????????

Really? You can tell this after only two max three kills.
  • Options
    MalosjMalosj Registered Users 8 Posts
    Any new about the update?
  • Options
    Malosj wrote: »
    Any new about the update?

We Still waiting..!
    But for how long.. That's the Question..
  • Options
    xFINATICxFINATIC Registered Users 8 Posts
    I cant wait to play again loving the fact we have been told that they are fixing the ios7.1 iphone4/4s bug
    Thank you glu
  • Options
    xneonlightxneonlight Registered Users 64 Posts
    make the bosses little easier to kill ffs. i got chad 15/15 but cant kill lhb!!!
  • Options
    xFINATIC wrote: »
    I cant wait to play again loving the fact we have been told that they are fixing the ios7.1 iphone4/4s bug
    Thank you glu

I too..
    Now, this is 2weeks who i can't Play...
  • Options
    REDBRREDBR Registered Users 15 Posts
    Yes Glu, that´s gonna be the best upcoming....Congratulations of mine and of all players of that incredible game...
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Anyone taking bets on which if any bugs will have been fixed, and what the new bugs will be? Let's face it there will be new bugs :-)
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    Question is, will there be more bugs fixed or created when the new kingdom comes into play?
  • Options
    Question is, will there be more bugs fixed or created when the new kingdom comes into play?

I highly doubt the 1 reagent drop thing from bosses is really a bug. After all, it might **** off people into buying gems for soulshards.

Other bugs will be fixed, but the game will probably die after this next update. Although im still hoping.