Eternity Warriors 3 - Primer

Comments

• TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Yes it does. I got tracker at 109 but berserker at 119.
  • RonaldexRonaldex Registered Users 6 Posts

I'm Ronaldex in the game. Accusing me of using hack for having items falling on heads?

Do not know how to play, is not accusing others
    Eu sou Ronaldex no jogo.... Me acusando de usar hack por ter itens que caem em chefes?

Não sabe jogar, não fica acusando os outros
  • ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Read the first post of this thread. It's important.
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Nvm what I just said.
  • amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    getting a level 44 weapon. i'm cirrently using juggernaut... is the level 44 green worth upgrading to 15/15? or i just use the juggernaut? thanks...
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    amoylaway wrote: »
    getting a level 44 weapon. i'm cirrently using juggernaut... is the level 44 green worth upgrading to 15/15? or i just use the juggernaut? thanks...

Level 44 green is not worth anything. Just sell it.

Only upgrade purple or gold lvl 44.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
    Level 44 green is not worth anything. Just sell it.

Only upgrade purple or gold lvl 44.

Thanks ultra!

Got to endless 119!!!!! with juggernaut 3 stars... 2 unbreakables and all other transcendents... berserkers talisman and ring :)

however, not got any purple or gold weapons lol
    amoylaway wrote: »
    Thanks ultra!

Got to endless 119!!!!! with juggernaut 3 stars... 2 unbreakables and all other transcendents... berserkers talisman and ring :)

however, not got any purple or gold weapons lol

Yeah, the only good thing about this update is that they lowered the difficulty in endless tower.

The list of bad things is "endless". Ha.ha.ha. Seriously, i hate this update so much that it's not funny, lol.

But glad i could help you out.
  • BladeshederBladesheder Registered Users 26 Posts
    ChrisTot any news about iOS 7.1 problem with iPhone4?
    Its one week that i cant play ew3, after patch 1.2..when Will The problem ne fixed? Onother question, at pag 1 in there's a voice: "resetting character", if i do all these passages and unstall and reinstall The game will i lose all my dates? Because i want to try to reinstall The game to try to resolve The problem with my phone..in your opinion is a best way or do you Think that i have to wait next maintenance?
    Thanks for help
  • stark11stark11 Registered Users 52 Posts
    ChrisTot any news about iOS 7.1 problem with iPhone4?
    Its one week that i cant play ew3, after patch 1.2..when Will The problem ne fixed? Onother question, at pag 1 in there's a voice: "resetting character", if i do all these passages and unstall and reinstall The game will i lose all my dates? Because i want to try to reinstall The game to try to resolve The problem with my phone..in your opinion is a best way or do you Think that i have to wait next maintenance?
    Thanks for help
    iphone 4/4s issue will be fix this week upcoming new updates,
    stark11 wrote: »
    iphone 4/4s issue will be fix this week upcoming new updates,
    Ok Thanks very much but when Will be The day of update? If you know..
    Ok Thanks very much but when Will be The day of update? If you know..

iOS updates can range from 4 days to 2 weeks depending on how many apps are in line for an update. Effectively, even Glu does not know when updates take place because it's out of their hands and into Apples.
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    iOS updates can range from 4 days to 2 weeks depending on how many apps are in line for an update. Effectively, even Glu does not know when updates take place because it's out of their hands and into Apples.
    Ok , i Will wait iOS update.
    Thanks for info.
    made my Juggernaut 3 stars and I can kill LH in less than 2 mins... before ( just 15/15) - i can kill him in 6 mins... so it really made a big difference upgrading to 3 stars... well just to share... lol

i was thinking how long i can kill LH before the udpate.... sill level 48 though... lol
    Congratulations!
    Where do you get your 5 DPSS? Endless?
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Great thread, thanks.

My 5 cents, my second fuse of green runes was a success. 30k gold and if you fail you get 3 (rune?) tokens.
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    How are these guys hackers?

i see two level 51s....maybe he does not realize at one time that was possible. i see nothing obvious to imply any of those people could be hackers. Maybe he is jealous of their gear? I had some dude ask me tonight... "how you hack" I railed him....told him to try playing 12+ hours a day and get it without being a cheating *****.
  • EntWineDEntWineD Registered Users 3 Posts
    I see the possibility to reset characters on iCloud in the first post, what about android?

Thanks,
    ~E~
  • durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    We don't have that option readily on Android. Only thru ticket.
  • EntWineDEntWineD Registered Users 3 Posts
    durc15 wrote: »
    We don't have that option readily on Android. Only thru ticket.

Thank you for the quick reply. As i am a newby in the game, is this an ingame ticket or something else needs to be done?

Many thanks,
    ~E~
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Congratulations!
    Where do you get your 5 DPSS? Endless?

Yup... Endless i think was about 104-105 and 109-110... If not mistaken...

Currently having a hard time in cavern new map lol... Dont have any runes... Havent read any tips yet...
    Don't even try it without runes. 11k GS Monk and couldn't do the first map without runes.
    Any news about iPhone 4 issue with iOS 7.1?
    Any news about iPhone 4 issue with iOS 7.1?

That wasn't addressed in this update.
  • XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    This is a great thread and I aprreciate it. Now I would think it would be nice if you add the offering change lvls to it. For example that offerings offer T7 when you have reached lvl 36. On top of that I would like to know if there's a strategy when it's worth to use tokens. My mage is now almost lvl 35 and I saved up all tokens. So I can hopefully get good T7 gear (maybe a weapon) which will help me since passing Leg Nian is kinda frustrating since the new patch.

If there's something like a "recipe" when to use tokens then people might benefit from that.

Cheers!

-Xephraim
    Xephraim wrote: »
    This is a great thread and I aprreciate it. Now I would think it would be nice if you add the offering change lvls to it. For example that offerings offer T7 when you have reached lvl 36. On top of that I would like to know if there's a strategy when it's worth to use tokens. My mage is now almost lvl 35 and I saved up all tokens. So I can hopefully get good T7 gear (maybe a weapon) which will help me since passing Leg Nian is kinda frustrating since the new patch.

I'm not sure about the beginning, but later on the offerings change at 26, 31, and 36. At lvl 44, T8 appears in gold offerings.

Save up gold offerings (not like you ever get them) until lvl 44. Drop rate is abysmal, however.

Use iron and silver tokens at lvl 36.
  • VRWRXVRWRX Registered Users 59 Posts
    Is this true? Save offerings until level 44? I'm 43 and tempted to use the ones I'm saving hoping for an offering tourney...
    Sometimes you are able to obtain T8 through gold offerings. It comes and goes.I would also recommend to save these up for T8 gear. As for Iron and Silver the best you can get is T7.
  • durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I'm not sure about the beginning, but later on the offerings change at 26, 31, and 36. At lvl 44, T8 appears in gold offerings.

Save up gold offerings (not like you ever get them) until lvl 44. Drop rate is abysmal, however.

Use iron and silver tokens at lvl 36.

Not sure how this really works as I've never really took notice of it that way.

One thing I'm sure though is that when I was at level 29 trying to get by Legendary Cyclops, I picked up an Epic Butcher in Ancient Caverns that required Demon Champ reagents. When I equip that weapon, the reagents I got from Iron and Silver Offerings were Demon Champion's but when I equip the level 26 weapon the reagents I got where Demon's.
    I think it changes all 5 lvls.
    1. - T1 (Minion)
    11 - T2 (Minion)
    16 - T3 ("forgot the name")
    21 - T4 (Demon)
    26 - T5 (Demon)
    31 - T6 (Demon Champion)
    36 - T7 (Demon Prince)

God off Gold event:
    44 - T8

Remind that its not worth using tokens at T4 since T5 uses same reagents.