Options

zerker rings and talismans gs?!

sasafrasssasafrass Registered Users 16 Posts
Now after update I've been noticing that the zerker talismans and rings got a pretty decent up in max gs. But none other did for example the impervious zerker ring has a higher max gs then the godly vulture ring? That to Me is b.s. not sure if anyone else agrees with this but to Me that is total b.s.

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Vulture has very low GS because he doesn't have ER. ER gives a lot of GS points.
    TRUE FACT: GS is not important, it doesn't help you in any way. It's similar to the wings (looks pretty, but that's all)
    So, you must use Vulture (if you don't use many energy consuming skills) for IIF and/or Berserker for ER.
    Also Boar/Tracker are not good in endless, you can only use them on Boss farming although it will affect your farming time.
  • Options
    amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    yeah... was thinking of boar or tracker for a moment... thanks trainelu for confirming my decision lol
  • Options
    stark11stark11 Registered Users 52 Posts
    trainelu was ryt that gs actually is not much important, if ur in farming mode then use vulture if not then use berserker,
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Iif does not work in endless. No mather what Moloch says. Go with zerk for farm mode or progress/pvp
  • Options
    It may not work for you but I noticed a slight increase in good drops when I have high IIF on endless.
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    I have seen zero evidence that iif actually improves drops after the ronin update. Pre ronin it was obvious it helped, especially on lhb. Mage has 150 and warrior has over 400. They both get godlies every 4-5 runs. And they both have runs where i get absolutely nothing above a green. Usually run 111-139. In my experience recently it is completely random and just up to luck.
  • Options
    Missing my point here before update the zerker rings and talismans where not as high as they are now nowhere even close almost a 150 and in some cases even 250 jump in max gs post update....now why should lower tier anything have a higher gs then godly....it shouldn't!! Just another oopsie on the part of glu....point is godly is highest tier (atm) and all godly gear should be higher then all the others
  • Options
    Now I finally managed to understand your question. You're just mistaken. It has always been like this.
    Transcendent Ring: Vulture - 538 GS; Berserker - 805 GS
    Unbreakable Ring: Vulture - 628 GS; Berserker - 949 GS

And lower tier of the same Ring/Talisman has lower GS than the same Godly.
  • Options
    No it has not I had the impervious zerker ring fully upped in my inventory pre-patch and had just equipped my godly vulture and godly vulture had better then 100+max gs on it now post patch its reversed the imp. Zerker ring has my godly vulture ring by Over 100gs so you are wrong sir....post patch they got a boost in max gs
  • Options
    stark11stark11 Registered Users 52 Posts
    sasafrass wrote: »
    Missing my point here before update the zerker rings and talismans where not as high as they are now nowhere even close almost a 150 and in some cases even 250 jump in max gs post update....now why should lower tier anything have a higher gs then godly....it shouldn't!! Just another oopsie on the part of glu....point is godly is highest tier (atm) and all godly gear should be higher then all the others

sasafrass always keep on ur mind that E.R. is much higher than I.I.F., and that is the reason why the low tier talisman/ring of berserker has higher GS than vulture.. I.I.F. is equivalent only to 1 GS, and E.R. is equivalent to 200+ GS, that is the reason why low tier berserker is much higher than high tier vulture..i hope u got it now..