Options

Gem bug

d1ck42od1ck42o Registered Users 49 Posts
I'm sure you are aware of the gem bug in endless, where your gems drop and then suddenly come back. I am in town now with -1 gems, not sure how to post a picture here. Anyone else experience this? I'll be dawned if I owe glu 1 gem lol

Comments

• Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    I did get a similar issue this week-end. I used gems to buy a health potion in endless and it cost me 20 gems. At least, I got the 10 gems with some delay.
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Moloch has stated on my thread about this, that they have been un able to reproduce the bug. They have asked for screen shots.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    Same happened to me. Got a good item and was about to die so I used 10 gems for a health pot, and then saw it said -42 gems up top. Took a bit for it to go back to normal.
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Probably a small bug where you have to buy a potion when you die on endless. Doesn't seem to be a problem if you get them back.
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Probably a small bug where you have to buy a potion when you die on endless. Doesn't seem to be a problem if you get them back.

If you die because the games says you have no gems then yes it is a problem, however minor it is. You don't fight your way through several floors picking up good item, only to lose them because the game decides to say you have no gems. If you happen to have bought them, then you bought them for a reason, so again yes it is a problem.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    d1ck42od1ck42o Registered Users 49 Posts
    I have a pic of -1 gem, just don't know how to post it to the thread.
  • Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »

Yes it's a problem. Is for example you have 80 gems. you have enough money to buy an health and if needed a revive potion.
    If the health pot cost you 20 gems, you'll fall at 60 gems and you'll not be able to purchase a revive potion.

I'm not using gems this way but it's just to explain that it's really an issue.
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android