(ANDROID) TheWolfPack.. RECRUITING

justjordyyjustjordyy Registered Users 43 Posts
In the last tournament, the guild I am in placed second, the guild fair and honour who placed first, weren't actually being fair! Basically they where full of cheaters.. so basically cut to the point we are looking to recruit a couple of our bottom players, due to inactivity... Tge minimum gs for one character is 10k.. If you meet that requirement then I'd go on to say the target for every tourney is 100-150k vp, so you would need to be a very active player.. Either*add me: Justjordyy or leave your name, gs and total vp below! Thanks:-)

Comments

• greedyGIugreedyGIu Registered Users 14 Posts
    hello there, im from fairandhonor guild. can u pm me these so-called cheater in our guild? theres a guild merging last week, in my observation theres no cheater in the guild, we simply make a rule that player that have vp lower than 100k will be kick, thats why every member soaring their vp.
    btw, fairandhonor is from korea. and 6 of top20 gs rank players is in our guild. including the 1st rank. thats why our gs is high.
    thanks.
  • justjordyyjustjordyy Registered Users 43 Posts
    Well sorry to offend you.. but the fact that a few of your members have wave 200+ concerns me. Thanks
    his name? i cant find or detect any of my members reach 200+ that you have claimed. we kick few suspected members last week because of hack, can u check him? is he still in FairAndHonor guild?
    I dont know his name tbh.. I cba to look either..
    thats weird, 1st you said our guild full of cheater, and then u said few members reach 200 wave, and then u forgot. Anyway please pm me if you remember his name so i can took an action on him. thanks and good luck mate. =)
  • sam2103sam2103 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Fairandhonor please don't try to steal members from other guilds ! We are no jews who betray our guild ! So stop asking again and again and be fair and honor !!!
  • GwanggaetoTheGreatGwanggaetoTheGreat Registered Users 28 Posts
    justjordyy wrote: »
    Well sorry to offend you.. but the fact that a few of your members have wave 200+ concerns me. Thanks

We Were Not Offend Or Can Be Offended...Can You Post A ScreenShot Of What You Accusing On FairAndHonor Guild...An Evidence Or Proof On What So Called Hacking Or Cheating...Its A Pleasure To Help You Report Those Hacker...

IGN: Gwanggaeto
    Senior Officer-FAH
    Rank 40+ Gs Player
  • ChatTeamChatTeam Registered Users 7 Posts
    We Were Not Offend Or Can Be Offended...Can You Post A ScreenShot Of What You Accusing On FairAndHonor Guild...An Evidence Or Proof On What So Called Hacking Or Cheating...Its A Pleasure To Help You Report Those Hacker... I know we have hackers but you will have to prove it.

IGN: Gwanggaeto
    Senior Officer-FAH
    Rank 40+ Gs Player

I would investigate the whole guild Glu
  • durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    ChatTeam wrote: »

Fine by me. We don't have anything to hide nor be ashamed. But then we would also request that every other guilds be inspected as well.
  • GwanggaetoTheGreatGwanggaetoTheGreat Registered Users 28 Posts
    ChatTeam wrote: »

Lolz...Editing And Adding Some Comment In Own Original Comment?...Wooh...I Smell Some Insecurities And Jealous...Hahaha...Buts Its Ok...Thats Normal For Player That Cant Accept Defeat...Relax...And Post A Proof Or Evidence Of What So Called Hack Or Cheat...We Will Help You To Get Ban Those Who Do Of What You Accusing...Thank You...
    You Dont Need To Do This. It makes you look retarded