Godly Ring Stats

JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
My current ring is transcendent berserker (CC, CD & ER). I just got a godly tracker ring (CC, IIF & ER). Godly is 2 tiers higher than transcendent, but I wonder if it's worth it to exchange CD for higher CC. Can somebody post CD, CC, IIF and ER of fully upgraded godly ring? TIA.

Comments

• TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Only if you need IIF.
    CC and ER are a little higher than unbreakable if I remember correctly.
    In endless at higher waves Traker and Boar are useless.
  • JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Only if you need IIF.
    CC and ER are a little higher than unbreakable if I remember correctly.
    In endless at higher waves Traker and Boar are useless.

If you have godly berserker or vulture or any other godly ring, can you give me the stats? I can extrapolate the information I need from there. I'm interested in CC and CD only.

As I said, my current ring is two tiers lower. So, godly tracker ring might be worth it depending on the stats it will give me.
    I don't have any. If you can't wait until tomorrow look in town for someone who has. I understand that CC is the same as unbreakable and CD is aprox 9% higher.
    I checked and the difference between Godly and Unbreakable Ring/Talisman is only 9,9 % CD and ER/IIF. CC is the same (12,2%)
  • dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
    I checked and the difference between Godly and Unbreakable Ring/Talisman is only 9,9 % CD and ER/IIF. CC is the same (12,2%)

Same as with the Godly vs. Unbreakable Talismans. The increase between my Godly Talisman of Berserker and Unbreakable Talisman is a puny 9.9% CD and 0% increase in CC. That is some silly ********. I've yet to get any comment from a Glu representative in my own thread but if the approximate average increase between a piece of Godly armor and a piece of Unbreakable armor is about 360 GS, the rings and talismans should be no different.

I wasted 5 DPSS on maxing out the Godly Talisman and given their now ridiculous rarity, greatly regret that mistake.
  • lIIusionlIIusion Registered Users 42 Posts
    Is the stats really more important to look on than the GS? as per the info in the game that's being read by players everyday, the game only talks about GS. Which means, the higher the GS, the better. And i believe, the items that has highest GS are resolve and berserker.

But i agree with dirtymoney in reference to the other topic thread, it's not normal for godly talisman or ring that has only 90+ GS higher than unbreakable which normally, it should be 300+ GS higher.
  • SkyrideSkyride Registered Users 36 Posts
    got these.
    Godly Talisman of the Berserker - 12.2% CC, 123.3% CD, 23.8 ER
    Godly Ring of the Vulture - 12.2% CC, 128.2 CD, 59.2% IIF

I chose godly vulture ring over transcendent zerk ring even though it had lower gs, it is more efficient
    lIIusion wrote: »
    Is the stats really more important to look on than the GS? as per the info in the game that's being read by players everyday, the game only talks about GS. Which means, the higher the GS, the better. And i believe, the items that has highest GS are resolve and berserker.

Judging by what you just said Vulture sucks big time because of the low GS. I really want to see you in endless with Boar/Tracker.
    It's true that with Talisman/Ring of Vulture you run of energy pretty quick but you will still be able to go further than with Boar/Tracker which have a lot more GS.
    Judging by what you just said Vulture sucks big time because of the low GS. I really want to see you in endless with Boar/Tracker.
    It's true that with Talisman/Ring of Vulture you run of energy pretty quick but you will still be able to go further than with Boar/Tracker which have a lot more GS.

I prefer to run with Vulture ring/talisman as my primary setup. I tend not to have issues with energy but if I do, energy pots are plentiful and I will just pop one of those.
    Then you're a Warrior and for you energy is not an issue, for Monk and Mage is.
    Then you're a Warrior and for you energy is not an issue, for Monk and Mage is.

Correct, I am a warrior. I just meant to share my personal preference/experience.