Eternity Warriors 3 - Upcoming Content

Comments

• Fight0rFallFight0rFall Registered Users 8 Posts
    Is the new content coming in now?
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    I highly doubt the 1 reagent drop thing from bosses is really a bug. After all, it might **** off people into buying gems for soulshards.

Other bugs will be fixed, but the game will probably die after this next update. Although im still hoping.

unless your implying it was intentional I will point out that they have already said that it is a bug.
  • Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    For me, it feels like there is too many new things coming up at the same time. It would be nice if you guys could fix the small stuff that is being said over and over again before putting so much new content. I like the idea of this update and I am very happy that you guys listened to the suggestions about having pvp but now there is almost too many things to work on. Please give us a bit of time now to work on the new map and all these things that we need to work on. Im sorry for vadevalor, Jonwayne and more that have nothing to do. Hahaha
  • UnknowersUnknowers Registered Users 19 Posts
    Nice, the Update was here.
    But Are You KIDDING?!
    Where was the correction of the FAIL IOS7.1 On IPHONE4?!!
    Really this is the 2nd Update an You haven't resolve this beug?
    Come On stop your Joke and anser me please..
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Unknowers wrote: »
    Nice, the Update was here.
    But Are You KIDDING?!
    Where was the correction of the FAIL IOS7.1 On IPHONE4?!!
    Really this is the 2nd Update an You haven't resolve this beug?
    Come On stop your Joke and anser me please..

Yup. Another failed update.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • BladeshederBladesheder Registered Users 26 Posts
    Yup. Another failed update.
    I dont belive that with this update The problem is not fixed yet for iOS 7.1..
    However I can say that i Will wait onother time..i waited 2 weeks and i Will wait onother 2 weeks ahaha!!
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Terry thre is no pleasing players like you, you want everythin to be free and simple, thats just not reality, its a good content update its a challenge like you all wantes, i see you complaining tht the boss is a bit hard on first level, what do you want from the game ???

The bugs havent been fixed which is a massive pain for everyone including me i havent played in a week now due to just not willing to sell items at that pace which isnfine im ok to wait

Aside from that the content looks good, so whts the "nail in the coffin" pay a little gain a lot ....

The ship tokens arent that expensive by the time you use your two runs you ahould have recuperated about 10 back, so its costing you 10 gema to have another go, or just wait a little

Your thw problem in these forums, you dont have anything constructive to say, its all negative
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Terry thre is no pleasing players like you, you want everythin to be free and simple, thats just not reality, its a good content update its a challenge like you all wantes, i see you complaining tht the boss is a bit hard on first level, what do you want from the game ???

The bugs havent been fixed which is a massive pain for everyone including me i havent played in a week now due to just not willing to sell items at that pace which isnfine im ok to wait

Aside from that the content looks good, so whts the "nail in the coffin" pay a little gain a lot ....

The ship tokens arent that expensive by the time you use your two runs you ahould have recuperated about 10 back, so its costing you 10 gema to have another go, or just wait a little

Your thw problem in these forums, you dont have anything constructive to say, its all negative

Newbs will be newbs. They killed wow so why not kill ew3
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Is the new content coming in now?

Only for ios. Android is maybe a week away. From what Ive gathered it is 2 new dungeons that need 9000 GS (good for end game players). Selling bug (and probably the other bugs like sigil and gold imbalance) still remains though.
  • EazyBfdEazyBfd Registered Users 21 Posts
    Whats with you newbs complaining about the difficulty and what not.... Its the 4th map!! They get harder as you progress its common sense if the last stage on 3rd map is suggested 7000gs then the 4th map will continue on from there and get harder and harder!!

I think its a good update man and a very good challenge,, struggling to kill the first spider boss on leg with 10k gs but i'll get there eventually lol :L

Im pretty sure that stage is much harder than leg hb though but the suggested gs is only 500 higher :P

Looking forward to the last boss he's defo going to be the biggest challenge yet but he better have good drops matching the challenge!!

Well done glu you deserve abit of applause this time ;)
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Does the new map need to be completed before legendary is available on lower level characters? Or is it a completely separate area with no connection to the progress of characters?
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
    EazyBfd wrote: »
    Whats with you newbs complaining about the difficulty and what not.... Its the 4th map!! They get harder as you progress its common sense if the last stage on 3rd map is suggested 7000gs then the 4th map will continue on from there and get harder and harder!!

I think its a good update man and a very good challenge,, struggling to kill the first spider boss on leg with 10k gs but i'll get there eventually lol :L

Im pretty sure that stage is much harder than leg hb though but the suggested gs is only 500 higher :P

Looking forward to the last boss he's defo going to be the biggest challenge yet but he better have good drops matching the challenge!!

Well done glu you deserve abit of applause this time ;)

Ok, i just wanted to tell you all to shut the fûck up. He's right. That final spider boss is hard. Did i beat it? Yes. But it was one ****** hell of a fight. And the suggested gs is way too low. I went in expecting something easy. Turns out it wasnt the case. But no need to bash on Terry for stating the truth.
    Dont quite know who your directing your comment at since you said 'all' and you've taken my post aswell but i would like to state my post has fxck all to do with terry and neither have i directly said anything to him i just read through a few pages and decided to post
    Dont quite know who your directing your comment at since you said 'all' and you've taken my post aswell but i would like to state my post has fxck all to do with terry and neither have i directly said anything to him i just read through a few pages and decided to post

Apparently a shït ton of people are calling Twrry a newb for saying the new maps are hard.
  • VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    New map is kinda fun for warrior. Gotta learn they new move, but after you know it all, it just easy parry time.(just dont miss your timing)

For mage it so damท easy. It look so stupid to me, for a spider that size would get knock down with eruption. I thought it gonna be like bearman, unstoppable and keep attacking. But i can just knock him down, and hit him to get my mp back. And while he getting up, just knock him back down. Even if it 10 time stronger, it would change nothing as it keep getting knock down and do no damage while getting up, unlike GreatSwordSkeleton.

For monk... Never try him yet, but i know it gonna be hell, since monk is so weak. :p
  • DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    The new map is cool and the you can see the difference with the graphic, but that was not the only thing i was ecpecting, the lag with the selling is still the same just a little bit faster, drop rate is still very very low not as it used to be, still one reagents drop Per monster/boss. I was also expecting the difficulty to change because it is not everyone who is pleased with the harder bosses.
    Thank you if you had read what People where complaining about and changed it to your's and our favours this game would the greatest, but i get the feeling you dont listen to your custumers, you cant expect a full payment when you only done a portion of the good work.
    (Takling to glu IF they are gonna read this)
  • amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    Welll tried the monk for the first 7500 rec gs... Dont ask me what happened... Lol

2300s are easy... But monk has no way to beat the 7500 one. Well in my case. Still using the jugger. Havent gotten any decent 44 weapon...

Sry about that, but I deleted my post on here about the spider trouble I was having, so it would be confusing to you.
    I had commented on how I thought the spider at the end of first new map in legendary mode, seemed way too hard. I also made a few other comments from my own opinion. Sadly I was jumped on by all the usual suspects. But hey, I'm getting used to it now lol :-)

We cannot all be perfect.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Does the new map need to be completed before legendary is available on lower level characters? Or is it a completely separate area with no connection to the progress of characters?

Any answers on this comment please?
    Sorry to hear that mate im having trouble with the spider myself and im 10k gs+ lol ignore them terry
    Terry you have to be on legendary with individual characters to be able to play leg on the new map
    TerryQ wrote: »

Sry again for any misunderstanding, so basically the more content they add before i get to legendary on my lower level characters, the longer it will take to unlock legendary mode?
    No worries bro,, to make it easier for us both lol just add me in game EazyBfd i'll answer any questions youve got and help you where i can
    No worries bro,, to make it easier for us both lol just add me in game EazyBfd i'll answer any questions youve got and help you where i can

Probably for the best, asking questions where more than one person can answer, here and in general chat in game, does not always get you the answer you expect.
  • minhtranukminhtranuk Registered Users 31 Posts
    the update has come on 2/4/1014 but the lag when selling items is still, boss still drop 1 reagent
  • Fight0rFallFight0rFall Registered Users 8 Posts
    ***, I give you guys another chance and you corrupt my file?!! Looks like I'm really done now
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    minhtranuk wrote: »
    the update has come on 2/4/1014 but the lag when selling items is still, boss still drop 1 reagent

Moloch said that the update was only for the new levels - no bug fixes.
  • HeeroHeero Registered Users 51 Posts
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    New map is kinda fun for warrior. Gotta learn they new move, but after you know it all, it just easy parry time.(just dont miss your timing)

For mage it so damท easy. It look so stupid to me, for a spider that size would get knock down with eruption. I thought it gonna be like bearman, unstoppable and keep attacking. But i can just knock him down, and hit him to get my mp back. And while he getting up, just knock him back down. Even if it 10 time stronger, it would change nothing as it keep getting knock down and do no damage while getting up, unlike GreatSwordSkeleton.

For monk... Never try him yet, but i know it gonna be hell, since monk is so weak. :p
    I burn him on 1 rage of vaj'ra pretty much, or close enough to just finish him of w/ a couple of hits, hardest part of the tracks are those ****ing skeleton warriors on steroids I'd say
    .:CAARNAGE:.
    <Ex0duS>
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    On Legendary Mode?
  • BladeshederBladesheder Registered Users 26 Posts
    Any news about iPhone 4 issue with iOS 7.1?