Options

New Map Areas - Tier8?!

dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
Do the new map areas drop Godly armor or lv44 gold/purple weapon ?

Comments

• Options
    LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    Supposed to tier 8. I will say GS 7500 for first legendary instance of new content is bs, should say 10k.
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Would also like to know if anyone is getting godly. So far just green tier 8 for me. Squish dem spiders
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    I think it would be like those other kingdom, no gold drop from miniboss, only final boss like cyclops nian netherborn.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Supposed to tier 8. I will say GS 7500 for first legendary instance of new content is bs, should say 10k.

10k? I have 11k and I'm struggling. No good drops, nothing. BS.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts

Can you elaborate on this? Henshin Hoho seems to be struggling too. I would like to ask how but it seems his command of the english language is a bit lacking.
  • Options
    Violator944Violator944 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Someone in my guild got a godly from the second ice stage just FYI
  • Options
    chmkchmk Registered Users 34 Posts
    Someone in my guild got a godly from the second ice stage just FYI

cool, i wonder how rare it is though. it seems to be a lose-lose situation for me. u switch to fire runes and u dont survive endless, but *might* (unlikely) get godly drops in ice stage. Or u keep lightning runes, and still have a cráp drop in endless. ah well. i guess ill wait for final ice boss.
    <Ex0dus>
    Senior Officer
  • Options
    lIIusionlIIusion Registered Users 42 Posts
    Maybe godly coins. or godly death.
  • Options
    StarBladeStarBlade Registered Users 10 Posts
    I did notice that on normal mode it does drop gold weapon at first stage, so possibility
  • Options
    SikariosSikarios Registered Users 56 Posts

Yeah man I hear you. Appropriate runes in every slot, all equip max upgraded, 11k GS, can't beat either level on leg after many tries..

I don't think they should make it easier, they just need to change the "recommended" from 7500 to 12k or 13k, someone with 7500 gs wouldn't even make it past the beginning trash mobs lol!

And when you lose on something that supposedly only requires 7500 it makes it all the more frustrating!
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Sikarios wrote: »
    Yeah man I hear you. Appropriate runes in every slot, all equip max upgraded, 11k GS, can't beat either level on leg after many tries..

I don't think they should make it easier, they just need to change the "recommended" from 7500 to 12k or 13k, someone with 7500 gs wouldn't even make it past the beginning trash mobs lol!

And when you lose on something that supposedly only requires 7500 it makes it all the more frustrating!

Agreed, it's like a slap to the face, lol.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.