Gluadmin or Moloch: Help please!

EW3 Data corrupted. [Incident: 140321-000067]

Adam from Glu support replied me this.

"Dear Andrew:

The purchases have been manually added your new account.

Your compliance with all provisions of our terms of use is required in order to continue using Glu’s products.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Regards,
Glu Mobile Customer don't Care"

Ok, I Just want to clarify few things.

1. I checked my new account (Sirik3). The account still the same (all level 1) except I receipt a mail with 4k+ gems. FYI My purchased should be far far more than 4k+ Gems as per attached receipts in the tickets submitted.

2. Adam said Manually added. So still in progress? How long will it take? Or that's all?!!??

3. Will all my old account datas(Sirike: 3 max characters, 34k gs, 5mil+ vp) transfer to my new account? (Sirik3). This is all what I want and also what you did for others forumers. (You should know who they are)

So Refund my gems(only partial) and I have to start over from Zero? Really? Seriously? I guess it must be a April fool joke. But Not funny at all.

Appreciate your assists on this matter.

Thanks

Comments

• LostsoulLostsoul Registered Users 14 Posts
    Sirike wrote: »
    EW3 Data corrupted. [Incident: 140321-000067]

"Dear Andrew:

Your compliance with all provisions of our terms of use is required in order to continue using Glu’s products.

Regards,

1. I checked my new account (Sirik3). The account still the same (all level 1) except I receipt a mail with 4k+ gems. FYI My purchased should be far far more than 4k+ Gems as per attached receipts in the tickets submitted.

2. Adam said Manually added. So still in progress? How long will it take? Or that's all?!!??

3. Will all my old account datas(Sirike: 3 max characters, 34k gs, 5mil+ vp) transfer to my new account? (Sirik3). This is all what I want and also what you did for others forumers. (You should know who they are)

So Refund my gems(only partial) and I have to start over from Zero? Really? Seriously? I guess it must be a April fool joke. But Not funny at all.

Thanks
    Glu super admin i really hope you can look into my frens account. Ticket has been submitted as per ur post and said that you guys will resolve the problem and this is the kid of reply my friend gets? To be frank we are pioneer of the game and the pioneer are treated this way?

What is 4k gems pay up to my Fren when he have bought more then 20k worth of gems! Last but not least he have to restart all his char n farm for all the godly he farm so hard? Come on! All the updates have just worsen the game and not improving it!

New tower are suppose to have better drop and drop rate has increase are you sure about this???????? God of runes is a joke i throw in 5 k of gems and all I get was white runes? Give me a break and stop sucking money ! I seriously think you guys have to work on all this matter. As for my Fren here i really hope you guy do something fast about this .

"Dear Andrew:

Regards,

Thanks[/QUOTE]Glu super admin i really hope you can look into my frens account. Ticket has been submitted as per ur post and said that you guys will resolve the problem and this is the kid of reply my friend gets? To be frank we are pioneer of the game and the pioneer are treated this way?

What is 4k gems pay up to my Fren when he have bought more then 20k worth of gems! Last but not least he have to restart all his char n farm for all the godly he farm so hard? Come on! All the updates have just worsen the game and not improving it!

New tower are suppose to have better drop and drop rate has increase are you sure about this???????? God of runes is a joke i throw in 5 k of gems and all I get was white runes? Give me a break and stop sucking money ! I seriously think you guys have to work on all this matter. As for my Fren here i really hope you guy do something fast about this .

"Dear Andrew:

Regards,

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I seriously hope u can look into my Fren account here asking him to restart from zero is a joke paying him 4k gems is a bigger joke!

Can I sell u something for 2k and when u ask for a refund i only pay u back 500? Why not just tell use how much is glu target per annum in order to get a big fat bonus?
  • LostsoulLostsoul Registered Users 14 Posts
    Omg even the forum has got bug zzz
  • SirikeSirike Registered Users 37 Posts
    Thanks bro. If they care they will reply me by this time (they normally did)
    I guess they just ignored me, not even a reply or they can't be bother at all.
    I will contact apple for refund instead.
  • xMichaelXxMichaelX Registered Users 65 Posts
    I'm still unable to log in too, clan mates /: