Options

Killer Spider

TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
Is the spider at the end of the first new cave meant to be an end of cave boss or an end of area boss? I ask this because in legendary mode I used 2 revive potions and still ended up getting killed. Ok I know we need to change runes, but spider is harder to kill than leg hellboy and he is end of area boss and should be hard.

Balance seems to be wrong, but I expect the usual replies about not trying hard enough. Does seem to be to hard for end of cave boss tho.
Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.

Comments

• Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Ok whining about the same thing in every thread just needs to stop. Let it be your nail in the coffin then. Just go.

As for me im loving the two new stages. Its the perfect amount of hard. I dont want more content that is just as easy as lhb. Wheres the challenge or fun in that? With my mage and warrior the new stages were challenging but i used no pots for either. And that was without even using fire/ice resist gear. I outfitted them with the right runes for the next runs and noticed really no difference in difficulty (all green runes). If your having problems then you probably need to farm better gear or develop new tactics.

As for monk he is quite challenging. first couple runs i died. Until i figured out some better strategies for gettin through. Now i can make it everytime with usually just a blue pot. Just so i can use vajra on last boss twice. But this was to be expected. Monk has always had the most problems with survivability.

I am unhappy about the bugs not being fixed. But overall im happy. Things didnt get worse anyway. These last two stages are meant for endgame players. And they live up to that for now.
  • Options
    GabryluxGabrylux Registered Users 67 Posts
    Do not complain now, you have asked all stronger monsters and here we are satisfied :-).. thanks for the Glu great job .. I can not wait to see the other new levels
  • Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Is the spider at the end of the first new cave meant to be an end of cave boss or an end of area boss? I ask this because in legendary mode I used 2 revive potions and still ended up getting killed. Ok I know we need to change runes, but spider is harder to kill than leg hellboy and he is end of area boss and should be hard.

Balance seems to be wrong, but I expect the usual replies about not trying hard enough. Does seem to be to hard for end of cave boss tho.

You sir win the "Mr Whiner of all time" . Take a ***** slap from me as your reward. Congratulations!
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Yes, the new levels are a little bit tough but the loot is way too unbalanced. I got only 1 lesser rune from the 2 Legendary levels and 2 blue items, the rest only green and grey. So probably I will do them one more time and that's it until the rest of the map is available.
  • Options
    TerryQ wrote: »

Well I guess the true answer should have been, it's about right for an end of cave boss but you need the correct runes to best it. Sadly though that was not what I got, should have expected that tbh, but hey some people only answer in certain ways. Thought I had asked a sensible question, but there you go I was wrong again.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    Thought the words "seems to be" meant it was my opinion, and not a fact.