the update 1.2.0 only 1 thing go right

minhtranukminhtranuk Registered Users 31 Posts
the difficultly in tower of hero is just right cos player with fullset of 36+ equipment can reach 115 without any potion
the tower of fire lotus is too hard, event i got fullset godly and a murdermaker but still cant pass wave 50, and the regents drop are bad
all map too hard for player it should be just leave the difficultly like before the update
boss drop now only 1 regent per kill this is the worst thing ever
selling bug is lag take forever to clear the inventory
any gluadmin please take this note

Comments

• LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    The game is out of balance. Sad seeing a great game with potential slowly deteriorate.
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    The game is out of balance. Sad seeing a great game with potential slowly deteriorate.

Strange I tried to say that and practically got nailed to a cross
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    The game isnt out of balance, the problem is your used to it practically being handed to you, if it now takes you 7 minutes to KILL HB, rather than 1, then you can still finish what you started it will take a little longer, let me put this in perspective
    I never played for a week, i put ob my game, i fight LHB, normally i kill in around 15sec or thereabouts, it now took me around 45-1min depending on crits, so i thought hey ill do what they said, i equipped 3 common lighning runes 1 too weapon 1 to talisman and yep you got it, 1 to the ring, i them started to fight him again, and what do you know, imdown to 20 sec kills.... I never paid a dime foe any of that, not a penny.....
    That my friend is balance, a little more complex than juat equipping the right gear but balance is balance
    Now as ive stated te bugs currently around are a pain in my fat ***, but there bugs, youd be shouting even louder right now if they took the game offline and wouldnt put it back on until it was fixed, the bugs have stated they will be fixed, im fine to wait, ita just a game afterall
    So just like you terry, this post is another whiney player, who wants free/simple/vanilla gaming that end games can be acquired simply

just be thankful you still have a challenge in the game.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    A challenge is okay. Thing is, what do we want from LHB? Besides gold and soulshards?

Answer: Absolutely nothing.

And it's just salt in the wounds when LHB used to be easier to kill.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Salt in the wounds listen to wht your saying here, the increased thw difficulty, which can be corrected, by easily obtainable runes.... The reagents a bug issue on lhb which is being fixes, new maps are dropping tier 8 greens, the boss will probably drop godly and after that a new tier will more than likely be introduced to further again

See the bigger picture not just "i cant kill LHB in 15 sec anymore, my life is ruined, glu is rubbing salt in my wounds" LOL

There CLEARLY working towarda a more challenging futurw in thw game its all there,

I seen you complaining about towerr drops, you have MM work on runes, im sure youll have enough godly/MM in your inventory to get to were godlys drop.... From a boss
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Salt in the wounds listen to wht your saying here, the increased thw difficulty, which can be corrected, by easily obtainable runes.... The reagents a bug issue on lhb which is being fixes, new maps are dropping tier 8 greens, the boss will probably drop godly and after that a new tier will more than likely be introduced to further again

See the bigger picture not just "i cant kill LHB in 15 sec anymore, my life is ruined, glu is rubbing salt in my wounds" LOL

There CLEARLY working towarda a more challenging futurw in thw game its all there,

I seen you complaining about towerr drops, you have MM work on runes, im sure youll have enough godly/MM in your inventory to get to were godlys drop.... From a boss

The salt in the wounds comment was for most players. I personally have an issue, but as you said, i have MM, so it's not as big of a deal as it is to me than them. But a ton of people are quitting, and they're not coming back.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • CooLTanGCooLTanG Registered Users 26 Posts
    Big issue is the runes. Pay gems to remove them and pay big amounts of runes to upgrade them. More than 50% fail higher up if you don't.

They should have just upped the coin combine cost to a high amount, even $500k or 1mil higher up. (guaranteed)

With runes you should have to pay 100 or 200k to remove them from the socket.

Just imagine the issues with pvp if they don't.
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts

Your poor English loses all credentials for yourself.

Runes are easily obtainable? Blue runes are quite rare in my opinion, and it takes about a few days for one blue rune from farming (this is if you diligently play for hours and no screw ups) or around a week with casual play.

They aren't making a game more challenging for us, they're just finding new and 'innovative' ways to spend gems. If you haven't seen this by now, you're an idiot.
  • lIIusionlIIusion Registered Users 42 Posts
    That's what you call the power of money. Ex. LostSoul, he has exceptional runes. 10% to weapon, 10% to talisman and 10% to ring. Wow. PLUS MM weapon. Then he has exceptional runes as well for resistance on godly resolves. He has already the position in PVP to acquire rewards.

The game is about money, money, money..but if you just want to play and have fun, spending gems is not a priority.
  • VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts

Man you have no idea what you are talking about. Do you really think the runes they put in the game offset the increased difficulty?? NOT EVEN CLOSE!! I am at least 200-300 more GS than "recommended" for some levels and I still can't beat them. LCyclops before the update was easy farming for me. After the update, even with 2 GREEN thunder runes and one white in my gear, PLUS fire resist on my armor, he is still nowhere near as easy as before.

The dungeons are too hard as well. The end bosses are now as hard as big bosses in some instances, everything was beefed up too much. Why can't you just see that Glu did NOT put in their due diligence and they messed the game up when they added this update.
  • HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    The salt in the wounds comment was for most players. I personally have an issue, but as you said, i have MM, so it's not as big of a deal as it is to me than them. But a ton of people are quitting, and they're not coming back.

Well my also thinking going back to arcane legends...trusted reagents are hard to come by I have been killing like nian for 30 days for almost 50 kills a day today I got lvl36 gold weapon.. Drills are so fkin hard to come by
    Well my also thinking going back to arcane legends...trusted reagents are hard to come by I have been killing like nian for 30 days for almost 50 kills a day today I got lvl36 gold weapon.. Drills are so fkin hard to come by

Yeah whats with that too?? So the new rune system is predicated upon socketing your gear, which requires drills. You could have all purple runes in your bag with no drills they are worth nothing. Why are drills so hard to come by? Those least should be easy to get, jeez
  • dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
    Yeah whats with that too?? So the new rune system is predicated upon socketing your gear, which requires drills. You could have all purple runes in your bag with no drills they are worth nothing. Why are drills so hard to come by? Those least should be easy to get, jeez

Why you ask? Gems. DUH! Just like every other feature or change they've incorporated into the game, it is an effort to funnel players down one path...the gem-buying path.
    dirtymoney wrote: »
    Why you ask? Gems. DUH! Just like every other feature or change they've incorporated into the game, it is an effort to funnel players down one path...the gem-buying path.

Its not like you can buy drills in the store with gems.. offerings I guess
  • Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Registered Users 60 Posts
    The game isnt out of balance, the problem is your used to it practically being handed to you, if it now takes you 7 minutes to KILL HB, rather than 1, then you can still finish what you started it will take a little longer, let me put this in perspective
    I never played for a week, i put ob my game, i fight LHB, normally i kill in around 15sec or thereabouts, it now took me around 45-1min depending on crits, so i thought hey ill do what they said, i equipped 3 common lighning runes 1 too weapon 1 to talisman and yep you got it, 1 to the ring, i them started to fight him again, and what do you know, imdown to 20 sec kills.... I never paid a dime foe any of that, not a penny.....
    That my friend is balance, a little more complex than juat equipping the right gear but balance is balance
    Now as ive stated te bugs currently around are a pain in my fat ***, but there bugs, youd be shouting even louder right now if they took the game offline and wouldnt put it back on until it was fixed, the bugs have stated they will be fixed, im fine to wait, ita just a game afterall
    So just like you terry, this post is another whiney player, who wants free/simple/vanilla gaming that end games can be acquired simply

just be thankful you still have a challenge in the game.

You're right about getting the right runes fused into your gear to kill LHB. The only problem with that is, when you configure your gear to fight one particular monster, then you don have the correct gear to fight in, for instance, the new ice maps areas. LHB is easy to kill with thunder attack equipped gear, and fire resistance gear, but then you have to have fire equipped attack gear and ice resistance gear to get anywhere in the new map.

So does that mean you have to have multiple sets of gear equipped to fight in any given map/tower? If so, then that gets expensive. Or if you just equip to fight, then throw out those runes and fuse in new rune sets? Again, that will get expensive.

Just my two cents...
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Sorry but the pedant in me will not be suppressed. :)
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Your poor English loses all credentials for yourself.
    Wow, a stellar example of confusion. I can't figure out how poor English ever had credentials to lose.
    Blue runes are quite rare in my opinion, and it takes about a few days for one blue rune from farming (this is if you diligently play for hours and no screw ups) or around a week with casual play.
    Takes a few days for one blue rune to do what? I'm not sure this is a sentence, it starts with what could be sentence. Then it gets spliced onto an awkward combination of related fragments. Whatever this is, it is in need of a clear subject.
    They aren't making a game more challenging for us, they're just finding new and 'innovative' ways to spend gems. If you haven't seen this by now, you're an idiot.
    Sorry but they are not finding ways to spend gems. They are finding ways to sell gems.
  • minhtranukminhtranuk Registered Users 31 Posts
    Its not like you can buy drills in the store with gems.. offerings I guess

If I got germ I will buy straight when update rather than make offering