Up coming PVP available soon update

HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
Hello everyone
Some tips from other sources said it will released eternity warrior 3 PVP and we will get ready if this update where included BossRush then maybe easier for us to beat and get gems duo mode and we hope this time GLU mobile never let us down but usually GLU did let us down all time never seen once time fulfil our player dreams example like BossRush free gem
Prev1

Comments

• kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    translation?
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    kennyg wrote: »
    translation?

Hahah just died a little
  • s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    translation?

hahahah. he just forgot to use commas and full stop..
  • HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    what he meant was like dark avenger type boss rush and earn free gems. something like that,
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    translation?

Classic...

Well, he is talking about the upcoming hinted at pvp content. It would be good if we can get gems from it. I hope glu doesn't mess it up like they have with other patches. Don't ask me about BossRush though, I've no idea.
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Boss Rush will be cool. but i hope its none like the tower where 4-5 boss coming at you at once in a small area. instead 1 by 1 with difficulty increase or a timer b4 the next boss will show up.
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    pelepala wrote: »
    Boss Rush will be cool. but i hope its none like the tower where 4-5 boss coming at you at once in a small area. instead 1 by 1 with difficulty increase or a timer b4 the next boss will show up.

Then that's not a rush hehe boss rush means you fight many boss at the same time or in parallel not in series lolz
  • jerzy448jerzy448 Registered Users 58 Posts
    The new tower for runes is very similiar to ew2 boss rush and it can get tough in there. With the direction this game is going if they add one for gems it would be next to impossible. I can only imagine seeing 4 nians or 4 hellboys at one time coming at me. Just got a chill thinking about it
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Is punctuation a whole new language to those who use the internet? Why is it that every other person I see posting makes a paragraph that's really a super long run on sentence?
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    this current update very dissapointed for our addict in ew3
    and though that glu mobile this time released a BossRush or PVP available duo in fight of tower to face them harder stages.
    but well sorry pal we are off line for this free gem right now come back after a year..

so i had post a picture to show u guys how this ios current version are looks like i not sure about adroid user.
    here is addition map in Hellboy and that mother fcukker giant spider very fast killing you instantly it jump so fast no time for you thinking about hey did i need for jump hah !

image.jpg

this is main page from maps this for ios user i not sure about android user current version sorry about that guys is your version still on pending waiting new coming updating

image.jpg

this second map are looking so awesome is so nice and great but honestly if glu mobile giving us such a beautiful map or latest harder monster you glu should releasing a epic value weapon for us it should be come with Titan Long Sword 9999gs 8000 Attack hit attribute
    and for armor come with HALO armor suit rocket missile proof 9999gs all attribute are build in this vest then we may very exciting enjoy this game ever ..
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Agreed. The update is extremely hard, and there is nothing to show for it. Absolutely nothing.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Actually it's not that hard but it gives you nothing good.
    I did it with mage - Vlad Weapon (only CD + IIF) + green fire rune + Unbreakable Berserker Talisman + Ring with lightining runes.
    PS. Actually the only good things are the green runes and tokens from Mission Complete.
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Actually it's not that hard but it gives you nothing good.
    I did it with mage - Vlad Weapon (only CD + IIF) + green fire rune + Unbreakable Berserker Talisman + Ring with lightining runes.
    PS. Actually the only good things are the green runes and tokens from Mission Complete.

so do u pass through (Deadman's Pass susgestion GS:7700 ) ??
    i dont think u could pass this stage no way that fcukker dame shiit archery are so stronger i ever meet in this game before he is harder then hellboy legendary x5 times did u know and his arrow grow with stunt freeze u like hell this is insane i luckily passed him :cool: but i had loosing my precious 3 health potion :(
    The GS suggestion should be more like 9700 GS, but I did it without pots in about 6 min. I used erruption as soon as it was filled so he didn't freeze me.
    PS: I did it only once because I had to go to work so maybe it was just pure luck.
    The GS suggestion should be more like 9700 GS, but I did it without pots in about 6 min. I used erruption as soon as it was filled so he didn't freeze me.
    PS: I did it only once because I had to go to work so maybe it was just pure luck.

what 6minutes you take him down ? how can u use so long time get him down i just kill him less then 2 minutes my hero was Mage 11859gs more then what i wanna stunt this archery but his arrow really kill u instantly and maybe ur timing or u just run across the monster but i'm not i straigh kill him like hell
    I did use teleport a lot especially until I got rid of the spider. I was affraid he will freeze me and then the archer will kill me instantly.
  • GabryluxGabrylux Registered Users 67 Posts
    Do not complain now, you have asked all stronger monsters and here we are satisfied .. thanks for the Glu great job .. I can not wait to see the other new levels (copy and past an precedent message) :-)
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    any new level cap? I'm guessing not
    i dont think u could pass this stage no way that fcukker dame shiit archery are so stronger i ever meet in this game before he is harder then hellboy legendary x5 times did u know and his arrow grow with stunt freeze u like hell this is insane i luckily passed him :cool: but i had loosing my precious 3 health potion :(

The archer wasnt too bad for warrior.
    any new level cap? I'm guessing not

I dont think there is a new level cap.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Complaining about what everyone asked for, bunch of idiots, took me half an hour to understand half of this shi t too, i cant wait until they release the next few maps, some of you in this post will have an opinion im sure....
    Complaining about what everyone asked for, bunch of idiots, took me half an hour to understand half of this shi t too, i cant wait until they release the next few maps, some of you in this post will have an opinion im sure....

The new map looks freaking awesome. I praise the graphics.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Finally, something worth reading, that dosent want to make me gouge my eyes out
    Finally, something worth reading, that dosent want to make me gouge my eyes out

It was the only nice thing i could think of.
    i dont think u could pass this stage no way that fcukker dame shiit archery are so stronger i ever meet in this game before he is harder then hellboy legendary x5 times did u know and his arrow grow with stunt freeze u like hell this is insane i luckily passed him

Second time I wasn't lucky but third and fourth I was. I did't teleport that much.
    Proof:

2014_04_02_23_08_46.jpg
    Second time I wasn't lucky but third and fourth I was. I did't teleport that much.
    Proof:

this is easy beat when you are in normal mode and not in hard mode in Deadman's Pass :p
    :oDo you know how hard is to lose on normal mode so much life? That's why the time is so high!:o
    Runes are Junk
    after fcukking drill in fcukker hole your all hero hit out rate or damage still same you can't even beat them in hellboy easily so this is the new glu tricks and asking you guys to spent more money into this fcukk game

godly item are now same rating with wondorous and unbreakable only effectively result in damaging all fcukker monster is try your best to up weapon attack 4000 if possible and must stay in equip armor defending hp4000 above you will enjoy the show plus patient attention before entrance in fcukking cheat mission you have to get ready your all health & magic potion if you dont have it buy gem haha get it in store then u will easier passing all mission including tower endless mode sign up now before is too late offerings is over for 100000gem USD199.99 after all your name will be nice place #1 top one ranked on tower endless mode go hell glu
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Runes are Junk
    after fcukking drill in fcukker hole your all hero hit out rate or damage still same you can't even beat them in hellboy easily so this is the new glu tricks and asking you guys to spent more money into this fcukk game

godly item are now same rating with wondorous and unbreakable only effectively result in damaging all fcukker monster is try your best to up weapon attack 4000 if possible and must stay in equip armor defending hp4000 above you will enjoy the show plus patient attention before entrance in fcukking cheat mission you have to get ready your all health & magic potion if you dont have it buy gem haha get it in store then u will easier passing all mission including tower endless mode sign up now before is too late offerings is over for 100000gem USD199.99 after all your name will be nice place #1 top one ranked on tower endless mode go hell glu

Hahaha wondrous is equal to godly gears now? So no need for me to collect godly set lolz? Btw I'm reading you're posts and all I can read is a lot of f*cking f*cking f*cking fckerzzz hahaha lolz

Anyway EW3 PvP should be better than EW2
    1391426_744148425599587_1626657740_n.jpg

God of War PvP is a good model Glu.
    Hi Ron
    We having been chatting for long long time since we leave eternity warrior 2 with lauapik
    Yes this game make me insane crying testing passing ******hell level yeah is easier programmer edit monster more higher defend and hero weapon degreasing hit rate that what GLU has finally come out current version for iOS
    With for free gem in ew3 no way but gem in store ohh ya welcome