Wow new world seems sick!

Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
I have a question for Moloch or anyone who knows. Will we be able to get godly gear or gear thats even better? I think its the first time I post something positive about the game! Lets keep it up!

Comments

• RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Yup liking it so far. Was really looking forward to spider squishing and they didnt dissapoint. And didnt even need fire/ice stuff to beat it. Although im sure it will help and future stages will get harder. Would love to know also if godly is gonna drop. So far havent gotten anything over green in a couple runs. Its a great start for new stages. Keep up the good work.
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    hi so far ivar cavern in deadman's pass no drop godly as this moment and there are not worth it to play due to 7000gs minimum require in my hero 12kgs still can kill this beast so this game are cheat stupid update making monster boss harder to kill and major weapon gs remian still same 3641gs maxxxxx what the hell
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    If they talked about putting in a rune system in the forums before they put it in, most players would have suggested going the way of wow with sockets/runes, and add stats instead of elements. If we have to change a lot depending on who we fight that wont be good. Would one of each element in weapon, ring, talisman help?
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    For 11000 + GS is enough one green attack rune (probably not even necessary). But these are only first two levels so even if the next ones will be the same (fire attack + ice resistance) you will need at some point more than just 1 rune. However the next levels could be ice attack + lightning resistance so you will have to change again and finally you'll end up using more gears.
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    the new map in legendary mode will requires fire rune attachment to make it somewhat manageable. reg mob skully/spider baby are not that much of a problem but the ice greatsword is a pain.

he more aggressive than his counter part and non stop charging and spinning attack. w/o rune dealing with him on war is like a parryfest about 8-9 parry to kill him, with 3 green fire rune 4-5 parry should kill him.

The spider boss definitely need fire rune on weapon/ring/neck as plain raw from MM is really risky and time consumsing. he charging attack can 1-2 shot me. (no ice rune)

The ice archer boss. this punk is more annoying that his fire cousin. more health/defense, special effect slow on his ice arrow attack and partner with the spider boss just make him deadly.

in the end i think the new map is fun, cant wait for the reveal of the map boss.
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    I have nightfire and i die if i didn't notice the big spider attacking me so it will ne a heck of a challenge to reach the last boss and farm him but this is what we can call fun at least godly will drop there
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    I have nightfire and i die if i didn't notice the big spider attacking me so it will ne a heck of a challenge to reach the last boss and farm him but this is what we can call fun at least godly will drop there

I thought mage had an easy time in ice area cuz of eruption skill?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
    yeah mage has very very easy time. I dont even use eruption cept on queen. Its the freeze and lightning orb. I can complete the first stage without even taking a hit. And thats without runes equipped. I stuck in all green fire/ice runes and really didnt notice a difference in kill speed. On queen just orb, freeze, combo, erupt, rinse and repeat. Throw in a laser after erupt if you want. Freeze keeps her from attacking and erupt knocks her to the ground everytime.

Archer is a whole different nightmare though. Really gotta pay attention to him. Rare you can stagger or knock him down. And even when you freeze teleport behind him he just spins around and smacks your àss. As mage you just gotta stay as close as possible. When he slows you your pretty much screwed as her movement speed is so slow already. Mainly just use your orb, freeze and combo. When you erupt him it pushes him away. You dont want that. When he gets about 25% hp laser him. If it doesnt kill him move in quick and freeze, combo again. Just remember to have your orb over his head whenever you can. Free hits while you work him over.

Hope this helps some of you mages out there struggling.
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    With Mage is pretty easy but you must be careful. I did it 3 times out of 4 without any pots with Vlad Wand + green fire rune but it's pointless, you don't get anything good.
    On the other hand I tried with Monk at aprox 11k GS without runes and could't make the first map (I only tried twice).
    Yea but if u was late in avoiding a hit it will be like a deadend
  • Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Registered Users 60 Posts

I have a mage that is barely 10k, and I get my @ss handed to me regularly in legendary mode, so NO, its not so easy with her..
    I have a mage that is barely 10k, and I get my @ss handed to me regularly in legendary mode, so NO, its not so easy with her..

It is if u already know the new monsters pattern they are easy
    of course im only speaking as a near topped out player, lvl 50 with a 44 leg wep. Since that is what it seems these new dungeons are designed for. If you still got a 36 wep or even a 44 purp i can see it being a struggle.
    It is if u already know the new monsters pattern they are easy

Easy as in only takes you 10 minutes as opposed to 30? I would have to see that to believe it.....
    10mins ? The longest time i did there was 3:10 on the 2nd one
    10mins ? The longest time i did there was 3:10 on the 2nd one

Ok, then share with all of us his moves and your tactics so that we can all benefit from your experience.
    I just went in to ice level with 9700 mage. No runes equipped. IDK the time it took, but i had to use 2 health and 2 mana pots to get through that first level. My weapon is Masterful wand of the butcher.

It might be possible, but it's not easy to just breeze through levels.
    K this is for mage , for the big spider u do eruption , he falls on ground then iceblink then eruption and etc till it dies / swordman freeze him at the moment he appears then eruption then freeze and etc till he die don't leave him unfrozen / for the archer man run from the 4 1st hits and when he is charging for his specialattack freeze and go behink him with eruption and do it again and when he is at 1/3 or 1/4 hp do lazer beam and he will be done
    I just went in to ice level with 9700 mage. No runes equipped. IDK the time it took, but i had to use 2 health and 2 mana pots to get through that first level. My weapon is Masterful wand of the butcher.

It might be possible, but it's not easy to just breeze through levels.

US, I have the same weapon, and no matter what I try it just seems like I'm not doing enough damage. I can run from them all day long and for the most part, avoid most of their attacks. But with doing very little damage it just seems like its taking too long...
    US, I have the same weapon, and no matter what I try it just seems like I'm not doing enough damage. I can run from them all day long and for the most part, avoid most of their attacks. But with doing very little damage it just seems like its taking too long...

Yea, that's why i quit on mage. And later i quit the game altogether.