Options

It has finally happened!!!!!!!!!!!! Need advice Please

dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
So after over a month of tirelessly farming the Endless Tower, I have FINALLY gotten my Murdermaker. Yes people, it does still exist! The one and only lv. 44 gold weapon I've ever seen and I was fortunate enough for it to be the MM. I have 3 Masterful Swords of the Butcher now sitting in my bag which were being saved for different rune buffs.

My question: Which rune should I socket my Murdermaker with? I have been playing with a Masterful Sword socketed with a lightning rune (which is obviously more useful at this point). Should I socket again with lightning or instead socket with fire as that appears to be where the new content is moving.

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    My advice is to wait and see when the new levels are coming.
    If you did OK with the purple one, stick with that on Fire Tower and use Murdermaker on Endless without rune. The ones in Ring/Talisman should be enough.
  • Options
    xneonlightxneonlight Registered Users 64 Posts
    what level did u fint it on?
  • Options
    dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
    xneonlight wrote: »

I got it on wave 125. There doesn't seem to be any difference between 114 vs. 130 in terms of weapon drops. I've had Godly armors and lv. 44 weapons (ranging from **** to purple) dropping randomly from 114-130.
  • Options
    stark11stark11 Registered Users 52 Posts
    dirtymoney wrote: »
    So after over a month of tirelessly farming the Endless Tower, I have FINALLY gotten my Murdermaker. Yes people, it does still exist! The one and only lv. 44 gold weapon I've ever seen and I was fortunate enough for it to be the MM. I have 3 Masterful Swords of the Butcher now sitting in my bag which were being saved for different rune buffs.

My question: Which rune should I socket my Murdermaker with? I have been playing with a Masterful Sword socketed with a lightning rune (which is obviously more useful at this point). Should I socket again with lightning or instead socket with fire as that appears to be where the new content is moving.

Thank you!

if ur spending ur tym farming on ivar and most often doing fire lotus tower then u must put lightning runes, but if u want to spend ur tym farming on new map (which is not applicable to farm now due to its very hard condition) then u must put fire runes,just think properly and decide which is most applicable for you..
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Since new map is ice map equip att fore rune a ice def so that u can pass it cuz it is pretty hard without , if u have good runes u will be able to farm the area boss when he comes so u will get godly gears easier
  • Options
    noob201noob201 Registered Users 30 Posts
    xneonlight wrote: »

It randomly drops from 114 to 130 I think. I got my gold wand with cd/iif from 114, while I got the gold 44 cc/iif from 125

Btw, the drop rates are funny. There are times when I killed all the 115, 120, 125,bosses and totally no drops. Once I really had a good laugh, can u imagine I cleared 121 to 125 with zero loots? Yes, the 5 waves didnt drop me a single item, not even white and green trash!!!!
  • Options
    I got only a sigil from 126 to 130
  • Options
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Since new map is ice map equip att fore rune a ice def so that u can pass it cuz it is pretty hard without , if u have good runes u will be able to farm the area boss when he comes so u will get godly gears easier

Wrong, actually the best chances are in endless for godly and it will be a lot easier considering the Gs reccomandaion for new levels. Unless they release a new tier of gears the assumed ice boss will probably have like 10k gs reccomandation and even if it drops godly it will be much harder than endless.
  • Options
    lIIusionlIIusion Registered Users 42 Posts
    dirtymoney wrote: »

Thank you!

Use fire rune. Fire has greater damage among the 3 imbues. It is more concentrated. It kills bosses faster. And for resistances, use mix fire and lightning. Ice resistance dont really matter in my opinion. Because ice damage from monsters is less and for slow. You just need to be good in avoiding them. So that when it's your turn, BOOOOM! easy kill. For me, killing fast is more important.

"this is just my opinion.i am just sharing. it's not a problem whether you agree or not."
  • Options
    lIIusionlIIusion Registered Users 42 Posts
    In addition, ofcourse, make sure to insert higher percentage of imbues. at least, your runes are all blues.