Options

Best lvl 36 weapon?

captainG2captainG2 Registered Users 32 Posts
Hello, what s the name of the best sword lvl 36 for warrior please? And which boss drop it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
    captainG2 wrote: »
    Hello, what s the name of the best sword lvl 36 for warrior please? And which boss drop it?

Thanks.

Chad, the Reticent, Sentient Sword. Legendary Nian (very, very rare) and Legendary Hellboy (seems to be just about as rare post-patch, as L. Nian).
  • Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    You might also find it in Endless.
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • Options
    captainG2captainG2 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Thx guys ;)
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Actually before the update LNian had much better drop rate of lv. 36 gold weapons than LHellboy, even better than lv. 31 lv. gold weapons. I'm not sure now. You can try but make sure you have a high iif.
  • Options
    amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    got my juggernaut (counterpart of chad i think) from LH but it was before the 1.2 patch...

currently, if you are trying to get the "best" weapon (level 36) from LH, I say good luck to you as they have lengthen the life of LH (if not mistaken - X3).
  • Options
    royl256royl256 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Yeah, I'd say he's at least double life from before, and I got my Chad back when I was using it from Nian, that's over a month ago though, I use murdermaker now, tower drops weapons too, I've gotten a second murdermaker and another gold lvl44 weapon from farming and no godly gear
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    royl256 wrote: »
    Yeah, I'd say he's at least double life from before, and I got my Chad back when I was using it from Nian, that's over a month ago though, I use murdermaker now, tower drops weapons too, I've gotten a second murdermaker and another gold lvl44 weapon from farming and no godly gear

Two criticals from blade barrage from a murdermaker doesn't even do half health....where 1 critical used to bring him well below half. BS.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    royl256royl256 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Yeah, I hit him for 1872 base atk, much higher than before lightning runes came out and I'm happy if he dies under 30 seconds, where as before 30sec was really slow hitting for around 1400 base
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    royl256 wrote: »
    Yeah, I hit him for 1872 base atk, much higher than before lightning runes came out and I'm happy if he dies under 30 seconds, where as before 30sec was really slow hitting for around 1400 base

Yup, i call BS
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    I got in total 10 chads. First one in leg nian.
  • Options
    litolito Registered Users 68 Posts
    http://i60.tinypic.com/svigwz.png
    captainG2 wrote: »

Thanks.
    "fly high and touch the sky, but keep your feet to the ground"
  • Options
    litolito Registered Users 68 Posts
    try this weapon...http://tinypic.com/r/2q9jhfm/8
    Two criticals from blade barrage from a murdermaker doesn't even do half health....where 1 critical used to bring him well below half. BS.
    "fly high and touch the sky, but keep your feet to the ground"
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    in warrior from tower u got a chances get this epic weapon (The Beastly Blade of Rallko the Wild)
    Max3471gs attack max 3101.8 attack & Critical Damage 98.6% picture are show below:..

image.jpg
  • Options
    HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    What are the names of "lvl 36 gold weaponand who dropsem plz help
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    in warrior from tower u got a chances get this epic weapon (The Beastly Blade of Rallko the Wild)
    Max3471gs attack max 3101.8 attack & Critical Damage 98.6% picture are show below:..

image.jpg

Umm how about MurderMaker