Options

Unbreakable Talisman vs. Godly Talisman -- This Will Surprise You *ADMIN PLZ READ*

dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
Start with a stats comparison:

Godly Talisman of Berserker:
12.2% Critical Chance
123.3% Critical Damage
23.8 Energy Reduction

Unbreakable Talisman of Vulture:
12.2% Critical Chance
113.4% Critical Damage
54.2% IIF

Disregarding the IIF and Energy Reduction note the miniscule CC/CD increase. This is significant as the same tiered talisman's of the vulture and of berserker have the same CC/CD figures.

CC Difference: 0%
CD Difference: 9.9%

I sold my Unbreakable Talisman of the Berserker but I believe the GS difference between Unbreakable and Godly was 93. How can the Godly Talisman of Berserker have 0% increased CC and ONLY 9.9% increased CD over the Unbreakable Talisman? That is barely an increase. Is this intentional or are the stats on the Godly Talisman of the Berserker this low by mistake? This is the only thing I can conclude...

For comparisons sake, the total GS difference between Godly Chestplate of Resolve and Unbreakable Chestplate of Resolve is 358. The total GS difference between the Godly Spaulders and Unbreakable Spaulders is 367.

Wouldn't you think that the overall GS difference between the Godly and Unbreakable Talisman's should be comparable?

The Goldy Talisman of Berserker/Vulture should have a significant CC/CD boost as evidenced by this post.

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Wow, the difference is that small? And to think i wanted that godly talisman, LOL!
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    I thought I did too. Lol. Evidently i wasted over 1 million gold and 5 now excruciatingly rare DPSS maxing out the Godly Talisman.

I do not have the Godly ring so i cannot compare those, but all Godly gear should have a similar increase in total GS relative to their Unbreakable counterparts. This is currently the case with all pieces except for the talisman.

For the first time ever, i am giving the benefit of the doubt to Glu and writing this off as a mistake.

muloch/gluadmin - please weigh in.
  • Options
    raigeki09raigeki09 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I just want to ask, where u getting godly items? Thank you..
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Well I still want it cuz it looks different and gives u more gs. I agree though that this is a really small difference and should be changed even though it won't be changed. Glu admins aren't the game devs so it won't do anything.
  • Options
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    Well I still want it cuz it looks different and gives u more gs. I agree though that this is a really small difference and should be changed even though it won't be changed. Glu admins aren't the game devs so it won't do anything.

I know they cant change it themselves but they can bring the issue to the developers who can change it.

The only difference between the godly and unbreakable talismans of berserker is only ~ 93 max GS (9.9% CD and whatever small increase in energy reduction). CC% is the same for both. Every other Godly piece has a max GS increase of about 360 over their unbreakable counterparts. The talisman should be no different.

Edit: Godly drops in Endless waves 114+.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Well see this is part of their grand scheme in making you pay gems to buy dpss and equipment necessary in farming 44+.

Everything comes down to gems.
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    The fact that reagents and soulshards drop only once per fight with lhb, is obviously a bug they have no intention of fixing because it is in their favour. Making people buy soulshards for final evolve.

For once tho it's a bug that has saved me wasting my soulshards, I have just after a month of trying got a godly in tower. The talisman been discussed here. I was looking to see if the reagents bug was been worked on when I found this thread, and how glad I am. It has stopped me wasting my soulshards. Thx :-)
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    noob201noob201 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Godly ring and unbreakable ring has the same cc, and slight increase in cd. My are both of vultures, and if i remember correctly the iif on godly is slightly lower? I dun own the talisman yet, and those are found in tower of heros 110-130, where i currently can survive, and hell no way i am paying for reagents with cash, i just wait out. Its not my main game, i just feel sorry for the new players, they are stuck in between as to carry on playing = pay, or quit completely. I play this game when i am at work = mobile, at home my main game is Diablo 3 new expansion which is more safistying
  • Options
    noob201noob201 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Sorry wrong infoScreenshot_2014-04-03-21-01-31.png

Screenshot_2014-04-03-20-59-04.png
  • Options
    noob201 wrote: »
    Sorry wrong infoScreenshot_2014-04-03-21-01-31.png

Screenshot_2014-04-03-20-59-04.png

Wow, what an upgrade!! lol.
  • Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    Perhaps you should compare apples with apples bezerk and vulture are totally different and 10% damage is a lot when you see cits in the 70k range....

Across ring n necklace thats 20% crit damage average normal attack for my mage is around 18k so thats like 3.5k damage increase on crits 37.7% of the time.
  • Options
    vjamesvjames Registered Users 12 Posts
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    Perhaps you should compare apples with apples bezerk and vulture are totally different and 10% damage is a lot when you see cits in the 70k range....

Across ring n necklace thats 20% crit damage average normal attack for my mage is around 18k so thats like 3.5k damage increase on crits 37.7% of the time.

Yea, not to mention the extra 10-20% that allows you to stun an enemy with one or two less swings. Those pieces of jewelry are the key to an extra 5 waves.
  • Options
    K_OtiC wrote: »

Ummm it is an apples to apples comparison because the Vulture and Berserker rings/talismans (of the same tier) have the exact same CC/CD stats. The only difference being energy reduction versus IIF. So discounting the ER/IIF (as I clearly stated in the initial post), the only statistical boost from Unbreakable to Godly is 9.9% CD and 0% CC.

I then chose to do another apples to apples comparison between Unbreakable and Godly when considering the max GS boosts. The max GS difference between any piece of Unbreakable and Godly armor ranges from 300-360. The max GS difference for the rings/talismans are ~93.

Edit: Regardless of how significant you deem the 9.9% CD increase per item, there should likewise be a boost to the CC%. The game consistently includes an increase to both on every other tier of armor. I'm actually surprised anyone would disagree with any of this.