Options

New content looks like fun, but

dailo23dailo23 Registered Users 5 Posts
they really need to provide better way for people to work their way up to the 10,000+gs range(esp for those that missed the jade cyclops). i've been playing for 3-4 months (without spending a cents), farmed and almost maxed unbreakable set (~9000gs), now my only ways is to farm tower(110-120+) for godly, and after a couple hundreds of runs, i only see a couple of purple drops (which is not even lvl43+).

IMO, they should make LHB drops the lower level Godly items, then we can farm it to be barely strong enough for the new contents, and we can farm the rest there

Comments

• Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Stop being a noob and ask then to tune down a simple fight
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Lactrix wrote: »
    Stop being a noob and ask then to tune down a simple fight

Why don't you stop being a noob and provide helpful feedback instead of being such an assh*le?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    dailo23dailo23 Registered Users 5 Posts
    i'm not asking them to tune down the difficulty, i'm asking them to provide a reasonable upgrade path. again, those that missed the jade cyclops can only farm endless tower for tier 8 gear, and the drop rate are ridiculously low.. having farmed a couple hundreds of times, i only see a couple of tier 7 purple (and a couple of blue) drops. At least when farming LHB for tier 7, you know you'll get unbreakable drop every 30-50 or so fight (and along with soulshard.