EW3 Weekend Tournament Delay - 4/3

MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to give you all a quick heads up and tell you that the weekend tournament is being delayed roughly a day due to an issue that arose during testing. We will be extending the tournament by a day to compensate (so it should be from Friday-Monday, instead of Thursday-Sunday).
Prev1

Comments

• SoFuQSoFuQ Registered Users 20 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up moloch, can you tell us what kind of tourney it is?
  • WattyWatty Registered Users 25 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up, and he said an issue arose during testing, so maybe the tourney has to do with the new maps?
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    It will be an evo tournament :)
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »

Oh wow, just what everyone wanted! -_-
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • EazyBfdEazyBfd Registered Users 21 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up Moloch

How are the tourny types chosen?
  • SoFuQSoFuQ Registered Users 20 Posts
    Last five tourneys have been either fuse or evo.... The bosses are twice as hard, loot half as good, and reagents are scarce. We haven't had a tower tourney in two or three weeks. Not sure if you guys are intentionally trying to run us off or have a few suits in charge that have never played the game directing this shiit sandwich. Whatever the case.... Personally losing interest quick.
  • DaudronDaudron Registered Users 1 Posts
    Will there ever be a sacrifice tournament again?
    i've collected more than 2000 tokens to sacrifice them...i'm still waiting for a tournament. I can't be the only one...
    Tell me Moloch, will it finally come in the next couple of weeks??
    It just sucks....it's every time fuse or evo...
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Thanks, it's the little stuff like this, that keeps us happy! Keep it up:)
    -Sagelz
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Fuse, Evolution., every week it's one of those., this is ridiculous ...
    -Sagelz
  • chmkchmk Registered Users 34 Posts

Reaaaally. Can't think of anything more creative? I dunno- defeat lhb boss level, deal damage for vp (100vp/100k damage) fuse runes (admittedly boring) or offerings? Or maybe even 10vp for using a skill in battle? Anything just to break the mould!

In a matter of 5 seconds I have already thought of 5 tourney types. I'm sure the talented team at glue in one week can think of at least one different one, instead of just signifying a blatant lack of attention to the players and game by giving the same tourney over and over again.

For an end game player, tourneys are one of the things that keep them staying, so why jeopardize this with repetitive tourney types, considering that fuse and evo tourneys are essentially a pure exploitation of money rather than skill. Everyone is rinsed of coin now, and reagents.
    The dichotomy between evo demon champ gear and demon prince gear is rather large in terms of the skill required to farm each type, so at least give us more vp for dem prince.

On another note though, thanks for the heads up.
    <Ex0dus>
    Senior Officer
  • ElrinderElrinder Registered Users 10 Posts

So, will the reagent drop rate be fixed? Cos it would be ironic to have an evolution tournament where we can't properly farm reagents...

And you mentioned the Nian/Hellboy purple/gold drop rate was accidentaly screwed up. Will that be fixed?
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Probably sometime, but certainly after the tournament. Lack of reagents is a good way of make you use gems. I'm very curious about the prizes though. If they give good prizes it's clear that the bug is in their advantage and will try to exploit it.
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Probably sometime, but certainly after the tournament. Lack of reagents is a good way of make you use gems. I'm very curious about the prizes though. If they give good prizes it's clear that the bug is in their advantage and will try to exploit it.

Have to agree, it does seem odd that they give an evo tournament when reagents are almost impossible to get now. Unless ofc you use cash bought gems to buy the reagents. The other option is doing tower as they drop more reagents, but again to do tower enough to get the amount if reagents to get you high on the vp list will mean many will buy extra tokens. So Glu gonna be laughing all the way to the bank, again.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    Yesss, finally a testing before launch, kerp up thr good work guysss, we love u no matter what other says. And thanks for the tourny heads up, there is always a first for everything. Keep up the good work people.
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to give you all a quick heads up and tell you that the weekend tournament is being delayed roughly a day due to an issue that arose during testing. We will be extending the tournament by a day to compensate (so it should be from Friday-Monday, instead of Thursday-Sunday).

Technically that's moving the tournament, not extending it :-p

Is the problem anything to do with the reagents droprate, or is it a new one?
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • GrandudiusGrandudius Registered Users 37 Posts
    Daudron wrote: »
    i've collected more than 2000 tokens to sacrifice them...i'm still waiting for a tournament. I can't be the only one...

Do you have any information at all Moloch? We've been asking this for a while and it keeps falling on deaf ears. If there wont be any, then please tell us, so that we can use our offerings
    Did you save enough to make it to top 20 in tournament?
    If not, why are you keeping them? For 20 silver and 25 iron prize or even less?

The only thing that is keeping me in spinning mine is the inventory bug. I don't have 3-4 hours to spare so I can sell all the junk I will receive.
    Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to give you all a quick heads up and tell you that the weekend tournament is being delayed roughly a day due to an issue that arose during testing

What kind of testing can you do about a tournament that is not new?
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    If not, why are you keeping them? For 20 silver and 25 iron prize or even less?....

Good point. I'm considering using mine .... The inv bug is bad but if you enter and exit inv it is slightly better, till they fix it.
  • sasafrasssasafrass Registered Users 16 Posts
    New tourney type please!!! Its getting really boring with the same dam tourneys every freakin week!
  • GrandudiusGrandudius Registered Users 37 Posts
    If not, why are you keeping them? For 20 silver and 25 iron prize or even less?

The only thing that is keeping me in spinning mine is the inventory bug. I don't have 3-4 hours to spare so I can sell all the junk I will receive.

I've saved mine for the due fact that it increases VP during tournaments. And since all guilds are asking for VP totals nowadays, theres a reason why so many people are keeping them for the tournament
  • durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts

Ahahaha, really made my day. :D

True indeed.
  • BlazeCooLBlazeCooL Registered Users 33 Posts
    when tourney starts, I see Moloch making and evil smile thinking "ha! my trolling worked"
  • minhtranukminhtranuk Registered Users 31 Posts

Is there any other tournament rather than evolve or fuse please?, I get fed up with this 2 tour
    Daudron wrote: »

Yes, there will be another offering tournament :)

Because it was going to be a different tournament ;)
    Because it was going to be a different tournament ;)

It's called Rune God tournament. And it requires you to pay for the Rune God (100 gems one).

Welcome to the new world of gaming! Where the size of your wallet is much more powerful than your skill!
  • royl256royl256 Registered Users 52 Posts
    I keep my offerings not because I think I'll make top 10 personally, but because I want to help my guild to be the best. If everyone does there part, ur guild will always do well.
    Spoiler alert guys: OneUnited and their members who still love EW3 are going to win, and iAlliance is going to be in second place. They will win some kind of sh*tty prize that will benefit very few of their members. Afterwards, they are each going to kick a ton of people and then recruit a ton of people. And then next week, the same thing will happen.

Why bother?
  • JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts
    You are right ultra... That's f**** up
    ...............OWNED.................